Jump to topic:

An Official Public Forum For World Leaders

pozessed
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/15/2013 11:51:49 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
I envision a discussion board similar to this. I propose that all leaders of the world have an option to join these forums at their free will.
These forums should have a spot that the public can view all conversations held by our officials in order for us to speculate and ridicule their efforts.
These conversations must be completely transparent with no moderation after it has been posted. A correction can be made in a later post if need be. (Just like this site.)

Under the "Leaders Topics" would be a place for public comments about the conversations that are happening or the conversations they think should be taking place.

What do you guys think? Is something like this possible?

If it is possible, would it be more beneficial than the communications process were having now?

I'm also assuming that any government that signed up for this is trying to ensure the best interest for its society.
Seeing as the I believe the best way to solve social problems is through social discussion, I think it sounds promising.
wrichcirw
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/23/2013 9:40:26 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 3/23/2013 8:43:33 AM, pozessed wrote:
Is this a horrible idea or something?
At 8/9/2013 9:41:24 AM, wrichcirw wrote:
If you are civil with me, I will be civil to you. If you decide to bring unreasonable animosity to bear in a reasonable discussion, then what would you expect other than to get flustered?