Total Posts:18|Showing Posts:1-18
Jump to topic:

Would you vote to have Illuminati pay their s

GreatestIam
Posts: 1,723
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/20/2013 1:40:59 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Would you vote for it and is it fair, to have the Illuminati pay their share?

IF the Illuminati are real and who is in control is the real question.

Of lake, the Illuminati have been getting fat on the middle taxpayer"s tit.
Is it time to change the demographic pyramid and send some of that wasted wealth down below where it is needed most?

Is it not time to give the calf the tit?

We are wealthy as never before.
Should the bottom not share in this great wealth?

The Illuminatus are a generous bunch. This needs be if you are to grow a demography whose goal is to enrich us all.
That is the goal of a Timocratic man.

That generosity has paid off. Kudos .Perhaps the Illuminati could be persuaded to have more of us enjoy their good fortune and trim the fat. So to speak.

Should we ask our political masters to have a chat with the heads of the Illuminati?
If they are as real as we know the oligarchs to be.

I think a chat is fair play and in order on redistribution.

Do you?

If you agree that a chat and sharing is due, why not -------

Regards
DL
drhead
Posts: 1,475
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/20/2013 11:09:17 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
This "trickle down" economics theory is, quite frankly, a load of crap. Last time we lowered tax rates for the wealthy, deregulated businesses, and generally returned to laissez-faire economics (in the 1920s), it led to the Great Depression. When we did it under Bush, it led to another economic downturn. Do we really want to do this again? Conservatives are just following Hoover's policies. Do they think that the late 1920s and early 1930s were a time of economic prosperity? Do they REALLY think that these policies will somehow work better this time around?
Wall of Fail

"You reject religion... calling it a sickness, to what ends??? Are you a Homosexual??" - Dogknox
"For me, Evolution is a zombie theory. I mean imaginary cartoons and wishful thinking support it?" - Dragonfang
"There are no mental health benefits of atheism. It is devoid of rational thinking and mental protection." - Gabrian
GeoLaureate8
Posts: 12,252
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/20/2013 11:36:59 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Rockefeller and Rothschild are very real. They control every central bank in the world except 3.

To say that Rockefeller and Rothschild don't exist is patently insane and you need to be submitted to a mental institution. If you haven't seen the multiple Rothschild mansions all over Europe, if you haven't seen the U.N. Headquarters owned by Rockefeller, you need to open up a book.

"The BIS (Bank for International Settlements) is the Rothschild"s piggy bank, a veritable deep-pit mine, the equivalent of quadrillions of dollars.

Central banks are illegally created PRIVATE banks that are owned by the Rothschild banking family. The family has been around for more than 230 years and has slithered its way into each country on this planet, threatened every world leader and their governments and cabinets with physical and economic death and destruction, and then emplaced their own people in these central banks to control and manage each country"s pocketbook. Worse, the Rothschilds also control the machinations of each government at the macro level, not concerning themselves with the daily vicissitudes of our individual personal lives.

ABOUT THE AUTHOR: William Dean A. Garner is a New York Times bestselling ghostwriter and editor of many fiction and nonfiction books. A former biophysicist, US Army Airborne Ranger, and Corporate Mercenary, Garner did 211 overseas missions over a nine-year period, escorting clients out of hostile territories so they could have a voice of peace, freedom and liberty. He writes and speaks about the dangers of The First Sphere of Influence, a global cartel controlled by the family Rothschild."

http://www.bushstole04.com...
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
Double_R
Posts: 4,886
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2013 3:32:42 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 3/20/2013 11:36:59 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
To say that Rockefeller and Rothschild don't exist is patently insane and you need to be submitted to a mental institution.

How many times do we have to go through this? Can you please show me one person anywhere who has ever made a serious claim that Rockefeller and Rothschild don't exist?
DanT
Posts: 5,693
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2013 7:35:55 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 3/20/2013 11:36:59 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
Rockefeller and Rothschild are very real. They control every central bank in the world except 3.

To say that Rockefeller and Rothschild don't exist is patently insane and you need to be submitted to a mental institution. If you haven't seen the multiple Rothschild mansions all over Europe, if you haven't seen the U.N. Headquarters owned by Rockefeller, you need to open up a book.

Rockefeller and Rothschild exist =\= Rockefeller and Rothschild are conspiring against us
http://www.bushstole04.com...

Big foot exists
http://m.mnn.com...

Just because you can cite a source does not make it fact
"Chemical weapons are no different than any other types of weapons."~Lordknukle
EgoDuctor
Posts: 10
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2013 8:15:18 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
Just for the fun of it: I challenge you to prove that each and every single central bank is owned by the Rotchilds or Rockefellers.

And no, links to articles written by conspiracy theorists do not count as evidence.
Pennington
Posts: 1,286
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2013 8:58:36 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
By way of background, BIS is often called the "central banks" central bank", as it coordinates transactions between central banks, and which is the entity determining the level of reserves banks are required to keep worldwide. The BIS is a closed organization owned by the 55 central banks. For over 30 years, the Federal Reserve Bank of New York has sponsored the annual Central Banking Seminar for central bankers from around the world. The Fed is the United States central bank and controls U.S. monetary policy. By changing the supply of money in circulation, the Fed influences interest rates, affecting the mortgage payments of millions of families, causing the financial markets to boom or collapse, and prompting the economy to expand or to stumble into recession. Such awesome power presumably would be used to benefit the U.S. economy. Although the New York Fed is just one of twelve Federal Reserve banks, controlling it, they claimed, is tantamount to control of the entire System. Foreigners use their command of the New York Fed to manipulate U.S. monetary policy for their own. Each of the twelve Federal Reserve Banks is organized into a corporation whose shares are sold to the commercial banks and thrifts operating within the Bank's district. Shareholders elect six of the nine the board of directors for their regional Federal Reserve Bank as well as its president. Mullins reported that the top eight stockholders of the New York Fed were, in order from largest to smallest as of 1983, Citibank, Chase Manhatten, Morgan Guaranty Trust, Chemical Bank, Manufacturers Hanover Trust, Bankers Trust Company, National Bank of North America, and the Bank of New York (Mullins, p. 179). Together, these banks owned about 63 percent of the New York Fed's outstanding stock. Mullins then showed that many of these banks are owned by about a dozen European banking organizations, mostly British, and most notably the Rothschild banking dynasty. http://cassiopaea.org...

http://www.ritholtz.com...
http://en.wikipedia.org...
http://www.usagold.com...
http://www.newyorkfed.org...

IDK if they own them all but three I know there is alot of evidence they have alot of power. The person that is crazy is Prince Charles of England. Study him.
DDO Debate Champion Forum
http://www.debate.org...
GeoLaureate8
Posts: 12,252
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2013 12:52:33 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 3/21/2013 3:32:42 AM, Double_R wrote:
At 3/20/2013 11:36:59 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
To say that Rockefeller and Rothschild don't exist is patently insane and you need to be submitted to a mental institution.

How many times do we have to go through this? Can you please show me one person anywhere who has ever made a serious claim that Rockefeller and Rothschild don't exist?

Everyone who says the Illuminati doesn't exist is saying the Rockefellers and Rothschilds don't exist.

Learn the history of Adam Weishaupt and Mayer de Rothschild.
http://www.spingola.com...
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
GeoLaureate8
Posts: 12,252
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2013 12:58:13 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 3/21/2013 7:35:55 AM, DanT wrote:
At 3/20/2013 11:36:59 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
Rockefeller and Rothschild are very real. They control every central bank in the world except 3.

To say that Rockefeller and Rothschild don't exist is patently insane and you need to be submitted to a mental institution. If you haven't seen the multiple Rothschild mansions all over Europe, if you haven't seen the U.N. Headquarters owned by Rockefeller, you need to open up a book.

Rockefeller and Rothschild exist =\= Rockefeller and Rothschild are conspiring against us

"Some even believe we are part of a secret cabal working against the best interests of the United States, characterizing my family and me as 'internationalists' and of conspiring with others around the world to build a more integrated global political and economic structure " one world, if you will. If that is the charge, I stand guilty, and I am proud of it."
-- David Rockefeller (Memoirs, pg. 406)
http://en.wikiquote.org...

Just because you can cite a source does not make it fact

The irony of this is too hilarious.

Oh, and, raising the goal post.
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
Double_R
Posts: 4,886
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2013 1:36:44 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 3/21/2013 12:52:33 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
At 3/21/2013 3:32:42 AM, Double_R wrote:
At 3/20/2013 11:36:59 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
To say that Rockefeller and Rothschild don't exist is patently insane and you need to be submitted to a mental institution.

How many times do we have to go through this? Can you please show me one person anywhere who has ever made a serious claim that Rockefeller and Rothschild don't exist?

Everyone who says the Illuminati doesn't exist is saying the Rockefellers and Rothschilds don't exist.

Ok, lets try this again... slowly.

First, let's understand that "the Illuminati" means different things to different people. When some people think of the Illuminati they think of a group of free thinkers that really did exist in the late 1700's. Others think of a group of very rich and powerful people who are heavily involved in world events, which makes sense because powerful people have an influence in world events. This follows from the definition of "powerful". Others think of a group of multi-national multi-generational conspirators who rule the world in secret while purposely leaving clues that everyone (besides Alex Jones and his followers) are too dumb to figure out.

When people say the Illuminati doesn't exist they are not saying that everyone who you believe is part of whatever you call the Illuminati, doesn't exist. They are saying that their interpretation of the Illuminati (probably the latter) is not really happening. In other words they are saying that world events are the result of natural human conflict, not of secret yet powerful puppeteers pulling all of the worlds strings however they feel like for their own personal benefit and entertainment for which we are all slaves too.

Do you understand?
Double_R
Posts: 4,886
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2013 1:38:00 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 3/21/2013 12:58:13 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
At 3/21/2013 7:35:55 AM, DanT wrote:
At 3/20/2013 11:36:59 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
Rockefeller and Rothschild are very real. They control every central bank in the world except 3.

To say that Rockefeller and Rothschild don't exist is patently insane and you need to be submitted to a mental institution. If you haven't seen the multiple Rothschild mansions all over Europe, if you haven't seen the U.N. Headquarters owned by Rockefeller, you need to open up a book.

Rockefeller and Rothschild exist =\= Rockefeller and Rothschild are conspiring against us

"Some even believe we are part of a secret cabal working against the best interests of the United States, characterizing my family and me as 'internationalists' and of conspiring with others around the world to build a more integrated global political and economic structure " one world, if you will. If that is the charge, I stand guilty, and I am proud of it."
-- David Rockefeller (Memoirs, pg. 406)
http://en.wikiquote.org...

Worst secret keeper ever.
DanT
Posts: 5,693
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2013 1:45:57 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 3/21/2013 12:58:13 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
At 3/21/2013 7:35:55 AM, DanT wrote:
At 3/20/2013 11:36:59 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
Rockefeller and Rothschild are very real. They control every central bank in the world except 3.

To say that Rockefeller and Rothschild don't exist is patently insane and you need to be submitted to a mental institution. If you haven't seen the multiple Rothschild mansions all over Europe, if you haven't seen the U.N. Headquarters owned by Rockefeller, you need to open up a book.

Rockefeller and Rothschild exist =\= Rockefeller and Rothschild are conspiring against us

"Some even believe we are part of a secret cabal working against the best interests of the United States, characterizing my family and me as 'internationalists' and of conspiring with others around the world to build a more integrated global political and economic structure " one world, if you will. If that is the charge, I stand guilty, and I am proud of it."
-- David Rockefeller (Memoirs, pg. 406)
http://en.wikiquote.org...

Way to take a quote out of context. He was not admitting to global conspiracy, he was mocking the conspiracy. What he did admit to, was that he advocates internationalism, and that he works with others across the globe to promote economic integration aka free trade. In other words, he wants to eliminate barriers to trade to help the world.

Just because you can cite a source does not make it fact

The irony of this is too hilarious.

How is it ironic?
Oh, and, raising the goal post.

?
"Chemical weapons are no different than any other types of weapons."~Lordknukle
Thaddeus
Posts: 6,985
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2013 5:29:36 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 3/21/2013 1:45:57 PM, DanT wrote:
At 3/21/2013 12:58:13 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
At 3/21/2013 7:35:55 AM, DanT wrote:
At 3/20/2013 11:36:59 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
Rockefeller and Rothschild are very real. They control every central bank in the world except 3.

To say that Rockefeller and Rothschild don't exist is patently insane and you need to be submitted to a mental institution. If you haven't seen the multiple Rothschild mansions all over Europe, if you haven't seen the U.N. Headquarters owned by Rockefeller, you need to open up a book.

Rockefeller and Rothschild exist =\= Rockefeller and Rothschild are conspiring against us

"Some even believe we are part of a secret cabal working against the best interests of the United States, characterizing my family and me as 'internationalists' and of conspiring with others around the world to build a more integrated global political and economic structure " one world, if you will. If that is the charge, I stand guilty, and I am proud of it."
-- David Rockefeller (Memoirs, pg. 406)
http://en.wikiquote.org...

Way to take a quote out of context. He was not admitting to global conspiracy, he was mocking the conspiracy. What he did admit to, was that he advocates internationalism, and that he works with others across the globe to promote economic integration aka free trade. In other words, he wants to eliminate barriers to trade to help the world.

Just because you can cite a source does not make it fact

The irony of this is too hilarious.

How is it ironic?
Oh, and, raising the goal post.

?

He believes you are like that infamous rogue Beckham, who would frequently miss over the cross-bar (nowadays he's lucky to be in the box), so instead of shifting the goal posts, you are raising them.
Or to clarify even further for one such as yourself, you are changing the burden which you required him to fulfil.
Glad to be of service. Cheerio.
DanT
Posts: 5,693
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2013 6:20:09 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 3/21/2013 5:29:36 PM, Thaddeus wrote:
At 3/21/2013 1:45:57 PM, DanT wrote:
At 3/21/2013 12:58:13 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
At 3/21/2013 7:35:55 AM, DanT wrote:
At 3/20/2013 11:36:59 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
Rockefeller and Rothschild are very real. They control every central bank in the world except 3.

To say that Rockefeller and Rothschild don't exist is patently insane and you need to be submitted to a mental institution. If you haven't seen the multiple Rothschild mansions all over Europe, if you haven't seen the U.N. Headquarters owned by Rockefeller, you need to open up a book.

Rockefeller and Rothschild exist =\= Rockefeller and Rothschild are conspiring against us

"Some even believe we are part of a secret cabal working against the best interests of the United States, characterizing my family and me as 'internationalists' and of conspiring with others around the world to build a more integrated global political and economic structure " one world, if you will. If that is the charge, I stand guilty, and I am proud of it."
-- David Rockefeller (Memoirs, pg. 406)
http://en.wikiquote.org...

Way to take a quote out of context. He was not admitting to global conspiracy, he was mocking the conspiracy. What he did admit to, was that he advocates internationalism, and that he works with others across the globe to promote economic integration aka free trade. In other words, he wants to eliminate barriers to trade to help the world.

Just because you can cite a source does not make it fact

The irony of this is too hilarious.

How is it ironic?
Oh, and, raising the goal post.

?

He believes you are like that infamous rogue Beckham, who would frequently miss over the cross-bar (nowadays he's lucky to be in the box), so instead of shifting the goal posts, you are raising them.
Or to clarify even further for one such as yourself, you are changing the burden which you required him to fulfil.
Glad to be of service. Cheerio.

He is trying to convince me, so naturally he would have to use sources I find reliable. If we had a debate, he would have to use sources that the voters believed were reliable.

I am not changing the burden, I am defining it. Anyone can pull a source out of their a**, regardless of the argument they are making. You can find a source for just about anything, regardless of how idiotic.
"Chemical weapons are no different than any other types of weapons."~Lordknukle
DanT
Posts: 5,693
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2013 6:52:15 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 3/21/2013 6:20:09 PM, DanT wrote:
At 3/21/2013 5:29:36 PM, Thaddeus wrote:
At 3/21/2013 1:45:57 PM, DanT wrote:
At 3/21/2013 12:58:13 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
At 3/21/2013 7:35:55 AM, DanT wrote:
At 3/20/2013 11:36:59 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
Rockefeller and Rothschild are very real. They control every central bank in the world except 3.

To say that Rockefeller and Rothschild don't exist is patently insane and you need to be submitted to a mental institution. If you haven't seen the multiple Rothschild mansions all over Europe, if you haven't seen the U.N. Headquarters owned by Rockefeller, you need to open up a book.

Rockefeller and Rothschild exist =\= Rockefeller and Rothschild are conspiring against us

"Some even believe we are part of a secret cabal working against the best interests of the United States, characterizing my family and me as 'internationalists' and of conspiring with others around the world to build a more integrated global political and economic structure " one world, if you will. If that is the charge, I stand guilty, and I am proud of it."
-- David Rockefeller (Memoirs, pg. 406)
http://en.wikiquote.org...

Way to take a quote out of context. He was not admitting to global conspiracy, he was mocking the conspiracy. What he did admit to, was that he advocates internationalism, and that he works with others across the globe to promote economic integration aka free trade. In other words, he wants to eliminate barriers to trade to help the world.

Just because you can cite a source does not make it fact

The irony of this is too hilarious.

How is it ironic?
Oh, and, raising the goal post.

?

He believes you are like that infamous rogue Beckham, who would frequently miss over the cross-bar (nowadays he's lucky to be in the box), so instead of shifting the goal posts, you are raising them.
Or to clarify even further for one such as yourself, you are changing the burden which you required him to fulfil.
Glad to be of service. Cheerio.

He is trying to convince me, so naturally he would have to use sources I find reliable. If we had a debate, he would have to use sources that the voters believed were reliable.

I am not changing the burden, I am defining it. Anyone can pull a source out of their a**, regardless of the argument they are making. You can find a source for just about anything, regardless of how idiotic.

For example;
In a court of law a prosecutor must prove the defendant guilty beyond a reasonable doubt. A prosecutor can prove the defendant committed a crime, but if there is a reasonable amount of doubt, the defendant is found "not guilty". So long as the defendant's layer is able to raise a reasonable amount of doubt, it does not matter if the defendant was proven guilty.
"Chemical weapons are no different than any other types of weapons."~Lordknukle
GreatestIam
Posts: 1,723
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/29/2013 10:33:15 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 3/20/2013 11:09:17 PM, drhead wrote:


This "trickle down" economics theory is, quite frankly, a load of crap. Last time we lowered tax rates for the wealthy, deregulated businesses, and generally returned to laissez-faire economics (in the 1920s), it led to the Great Depression. When we did it under Bush, it led to another economic downturn. Do we really want to do this again? Conservatives are just following Hoover's policies. Do they think that the late 1920s and early 1930s were a time of economic prosperity? Do they REALLY think that these policies will somehow work better this time around?

I am advocating trickle up not trickle down and the rich paying their share.

Regards
DL
drhead
Posts: 1,475
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/30/2013 1:35:24 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 3/29/2013 10:33:15 AM, GreatestIam wrote:
At 3/20/2013 11:09:17 PM, drhead wrote:


This "trickle down" economics theory is, quite frankly, a load of crap. Last time we lowered tax rates for the wealthy, deregulated businesses, and generally returned to laissez-faire economics (in the 1920s), it led to the Great Depression. When we did it under Bush, it led to another economic downturn. Do we really want to do this again? Conservatives are just following Hoover's policies. Do they think that the late 1920s and early 1930s were a time of economic prosperity? Do they REALLY think that these policies will somehow work better this time around?

I am advocating trickle up not trickle down and the rich paying their share.

Regards
DL

I know that. I was agreeing with you.
Wall of Fail

"You reject religion... calling it a sickness, to what ends??? Are you a Homosexual??" - Dogknox
"For me, Evolution is a zombie theory. I mean imaginary cartoons and wishful thinking support it?" - Dragonfang
"There are no mental health benefits of atheism. It is devoid of rational thinking and mental protection." - Gabrian