Jump to topic:

CBS News: 40 Acre FEMA Camps Exist

GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2013 2:47:44 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
"The FEMA shelter camp in Oceanport, New Jersey looks like a mini-city. The 40 acres of emergency housing is located in the parking lot of a race track. It's part of the agency's response, along with mobile homes on the way now to areas devastated by Sandy.

FEMA's Gene Romano walked through the camp, complete with hot meals and hot showers. It was build for utility workers a week ago. It now houses 4,000 utility workers, first responders and other people in large heated tends."

http://www.cbsnews.com...

FEMA Camps don't exist according to "skeptics" and idiots. DHS isn't buying 2 billion bullets either even though Forbes said they are.
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
mattrodstrom
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2013 3:38:22 PM
so...

what's the conspiracy with this???
"He who does not know how to put his will into things at least puts a meaning into them: that is, he believes there is a will in them already."

Metaphysics:
"The science.. which deals with the fundamental errors of mankind - but as if they were the fundamental truths."
DanT
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2013 3:51:45 PM
At 3/21/2013 3:38:22 PM, mattrodstrom wrote:
so...

Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) concentration camps.

"FEMA concentration camps exist in the mind of a particularly loopy bunch of conspiracy theorists (or Deus Ex players who really need to put down the mouse and keyboard), who believe that mass internment facilities have been built across the continental United States by the Federal Emergency Management Agency, in preparation for a future declaration of martial law. "
http://rationalwiki.org...
"Chemical weapons are no different than any other types of weapons."~Lordknukle
Wnope
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2013 4:27:28 PM
At 3/21/2013 3:51:45 PM, DanT wrote:
so...

"FEMA concentration camps exist in the mind of a particularly loopy bunch of conspiracy theorists (or Deus Ex players who really need to put down the mouse and keyboard), who believe that mass internment facilities have been built across the continental United States by the Federal Emergency Management Agency, in preparation for a future declaration of martial law. "

.....but nobody at the FEMA camp is being forced to live there...
imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2013 9:06:09 PM
At 3/21/2013 4:27:28 PM, Wnope wrote:
so...

.....but nobody at the FEMA camp is being forced to live there...

the OP literally states that it was built for those displaced by hurricane Sandy
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"
Geogeer: "Nobody is dumb enough to become my protege."

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
OberHerr
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2013 9:46:49 PM
They were for New Orleans......
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
OberHerr
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2013 9:47:13 PM
At 3/21/2013 9:46:49 PM, OberHerr wrote:
They were for New Jersey......

Fix'd.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
drhead
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2013 10:58:45 PM
so...

I don't think you can blame those Deus Ex players. Their vision is augmented, who knows what kinds of things they see?

I know these FEMA camps too well. The standard of housing is subpar, it seems to be the bare minimum for what government restrictions that they have to follow still. One day, I tried to use a soda machine there. I pressed the button for 'Orange'. However, I didn't get orange - it gave me lemon-lime! Why did this happen? I wanted ORANGE, dammit! I know I pressed the right button. I don't make mistakes of that kind. It wasn't that my hand slipped - I wanted orange. And it gave me lemon-lime. The machine wouldn't make a mistake like this - I immediately suspected the maintenance man. He knows I like orange. The staff obviously has some kind of plot. They did it on purpose.

After this ordeal, I was approached by a man wearing sunglasses (which was strange, given that it was night) and a baggy coat that made him look bigger than he really was. An absolutely frightening baggy coat.
"Forgive my interruption," he said.
"Why are you wearing those sunglasses? It's night." I asked the man.
"My vision is augmented," he answered.

He then proceeded to tell me about how these camps were really part of a government plot, how the Illuminati were real, and that Area 51 contains a supercomputer that is destined to become the ruler of the world. I would have responded to these claims, but his terrifying baggy coat prevented me from doing so. I accepted these statements at face value. For now.

After this, I have seen the world in a new light. All of what he said is true. The internet says so, and it is never wrong! So it must be true.
Wall of Fail

"You reject religion... calling it a sickness, to what ends??? Are you a Homosexual??" - Dogknox
"For me, Evolution is a zombie theory. I mean imaginary cartoons and wishful thinking support it?" - Dragonfang
"There are no mental health benefits of atheism. It is devoid of rational thinking and mental protection." - Gabrian