Jump to topic:

The top Senator vet Harry Reid is really a co

Marinef
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/22/2013 8:01:52 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
The top Senator vet Harry Reid is really a cool guy! He has killed that dorky ban! I mean he did absolutely rightly when he suggested exempting the assault weapons ban from the gun bill that will soon go to the floor.
Perhaps I'm being too optimistic 'course it stays unclear still what the final Reid's bill might say about expanding the gun background check program.
A list of gun violence victims is too huge indeed! But it can well become much longer if one vital thing is totally missed on our senators! Number of Muslims in this country is constantly rising, which is really a challenge, I think! Those Muslims, they are prone to violence and radical thinking, believe you me! I saw them in action so to say .....in street violence in Paris. And I'd hate this to happen here, you know! So we must get prepared to it!
Muslims are always well equipped and well armed in all the countries despite all those gun laws and regulations! We are not!
malcolmxy
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/22/2013 8:09:44 AM
At 3/22/2013 8:01:52 AM, Marinef wrote:
The top Senator vet Harry Reid is really a cool guy! He has killed that dorky ban! I mean he did absolutely rightly when he suggested exempting the assault weapons ban from the gun bill that will soon go to the floor.
Perhaps I'm being too optimistic 'course it stays unclear still what the final Reid's bill might say about expanding the gun background check program.
A list of gun violence victims is too huge indeed! But it can well become much longer if one vital thing is totally missed on our senators! Number of Muslims in this country is constantly rising, which is really a challenge, I think! Those Muslims, they are prone to violence and radical thinking, believe you me! I saw them in action so to say .....in street violence in Paris. And I'd hate this to happen here, you know! So we must get prepared to it!
Muslims are always well equipped and well armed in all the countries despite all those gun laws and regulations! We are not!

6% of terrorist acts in this country are committed by Muslims.

Of all ethnic/religious groups, they commit nearly the least amount of violent acts.

By contrast, Jews commit 7% of the terrorists acts in this country, and Christians commit nearly all the rest.

Onward Christian Soldiers, Marching As To War.

(Harry Reid is bought and paid for by the gun lobby, just like Murray and Cantwell have sold themselves to the defense contracting lobbies who front their reelection campaigns, though I agree with Reid in this limited instance.)
War is over, if you want it.

Meet Dr. Stupid and his assistants - http://www.debate.org...
MichaelGonzales
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/22/2013 8:42:51 AM
I'll ignore the islamaphobic vitriol you're spewing to rain on your parade. Reid killed the amendment because he didn't think it'd pass in the broader reforms. There's still going to be a bill on the ban, it's just going to be a stand-alone bill at a later time.
Zaradi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/22/2013 11:28:16 AM
Those dirty Muslims! Trying to protect themselves and their mostly peaceful religion from radical, crazy-a** Christians who believe that non-believers need to roast in hell ASAP! Throw them all in gitmo!
Want to debate? Pick a topic and hit me up! - http://www.debate.org...