Good 'ol Glenn Beck

Danielle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/10/2009 11:49:13 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
The hypocrisy astounds me.

Now, any civil person would realize that Glenn Beck is just a joke of a human being. Any intelligent person will notice his blatant hypocrisy on a daily basis. However since not everyone here is intelligent, I figure I'd point out just some random retardation this man has put forth recently (since I actually watched this on Fox, as I tend to view the station from time to time when I'm in the mood for a comedy).

In the first clip, you'll notice Glenn Beck making fun of Obama and Washington politics, saying that the Democrats suck because they don't allow for open dialog when it comes to reform. To quote his asinine self starting at 2:10 in the clip, "No longer is this a gentlemen's disagreement [health care] that can be debated, no no no. You're gonna play ball, or you're gonna get a beat down."

LOL, a "beat down." Not only is that a ridiculous statement to begin with, but here we can see in the second video Glenn Beck's response to a caller who challenges his views. Ladies and gentlemen, please, by all means tune in beginning at 50 seconds in to see how Glenn Beck responds when someone disagrees with his view. What a HYPOCRITE. What a MORON.

The whole clip is actually Beck defending his flip-out on Bill O'Reilly (what a joke of a network, I swear). Anyway sure his response is that the caller obviously didn't understand his politics... right... but is he implying that the Democrats views never get distorted or manipulated either? After all, that's why Obama didn't want to deal with Fox to begin with. Why is it fair that Beck gets to act like a barbarian when a caller misrepresents him, but Obama can't respectfully decline to appear on ridiculously biased network? Who's the GENTLEMAN now?
President of DDO
GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/11/2009 12:02:16 AM
He's not really a hypocrite, he's a NWO puppet that changes his story if he reveals too much. In the video, he said he knew for sure that FEMA camps exist and said they're all over the U.S., and then a few hours later he said "nope, they don't exist.... *whispers*help! they're making me say this."

But yeah, I either way, he's only going along with that stuff for his conservative agenda.
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
mattrodstrom
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/11/2009 4:17:15 AM
IN the second one he's responding to a caller who misrepresents his positions.

I actually kinda like the first few minutes of the first one. Not that what the Dems. are doing is different from what is always done,

But surely you can agree Obama has hardly brought a new kind of politics, or delivered on campaign promises to have the legislative health care process be inclusive and transparent. Sure he might not have much control over that, but he hasn't even tried.

sure, he's worried about it passing at all; but maybe it would be easier to vote for it if it were processed a better manner.
"He who does not know how to put his will into things at least puts a meaning into them: that is, he believes there is a will in them already."

Metaphysics:
"The science.. which deals with the fundamental errors of mankind - but as if they were the fundamental truths."
mattrodstrom
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/11/2009 4:18:58 AM
Reasonableness is contagious, b/c if you are and the others aren't, people can see!

So the others being unreasonable is not an excuse. Or at least not a good one if you'd like to see reasonable politics.
"He who does not know how to put his will into things at least puts a meaning into them: that is, he believes there is a will in them already."

Metaphysics:
"The science.. which deals with the fundamental errors of mankind - but as if they were the fundamental truths."
USAPitBull63
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/11/2009 5:13:06 PM
Like with Rush Limbaugh, how is it that such a huge portion of Beck's audience comprises those who hate him?

Conservatives don't listen to/watch liberals just to get upset, like liberals do with conservatives. I understand checking in time to time to determine the counterargument(s); but liberals vastly outnumber conservatives when it comes to subjecting themselves to those they hate---for entertainment.
ournamestoolong
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/11/2009 5:38:19 PM
At 11/11/2009 5:13:06 PM, USAPitBull63 wrote:
Like with Rush Limbaugh, how is it that such a huge portion of Beck's audience comprises those who hate him?

Because he's funny. Nuff' said.

Conservatives don't listen to/watch liberals just to get upset, like liberals do with conservatives.

Because RADICAL conservatives are funny. No one wants to listen to a bunch of centrist-leftists discuss cap-and-trade for entertainment because they have a loner fuse.

I understand checking in time to time to determine the counterargument(s); but liberals vastly outnumber conservatives when it comes to subjecting themselves to those they hate---for entertainment.

It gives us lulz.
I'll get by with a little help from my friends.

Ournamestoolong

Secretary of Commerce

Destroy talking ads!
USAPitBull63
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/11/2009 6:35:29 PM
At 11/11/2009 5:38:19 PM, ournamestoolong wrote:

So liberals aren't as funny as conservatives?

No one wants to listen to a bunch of centrist-leftists discuss cap-and-trade for entertainment because they have a loner fuse.

Yet radical leftists cannot hold ratings.

It gives us lulz.

And the number of liberals who sustain people like Rush and Glenn gives conservatives theirs.
Harlan
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/11/2009 6:37:12 PM
Did anyone see the Daily Show last Thursday? Jon Stewart did a hilarious bit impersonating Glenn Beck.

He does an amazingly good job, probably due to all of the footage they must have to sift through of Fox news.
ournamestoolong
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/12/2009 2:45:49 PM
At 11/11/2009 6:35:29 PM, USAPitBull63 wrote:

So liberals aren't as funny as conservatives?

No, Liberals aren't as funny as crazy conservatives

No one wants to listen to a bunch of centrist-leftists discuss cap-and-trade for entertainment because they have a loner fuse.

Yet radical leftists cannot hold ratings.

No, radical leftists can't get hired.

It gives us lulz.

And the number of liberals who sustain people like Rush and Glenn gives conservatives theirs.

I don't watch FOX, I just watch crazy clips of rush and Glenn.

Ournamestoolong

Secretary of Commerce

Destroy talking ads!
USAPitBull63
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/12/2009 3:39:21 PM
At 11/12/2009 2:45:49 PM, ournamestoolong wrote:

No, radical leftists can't get hired.

Exactly---because they can't hold ratings.

I don't watch FOX, I just watch crazy clips of rush and Glenn.

And still, the number of liberals who sustain people like Rush and Glenn gives conservatives their "lulz."
crackofdawn_Jr
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/12/2009 3:42:04 PM

You do suck.
There are three types of lies: lies, damn lies, and statistics"
-Mark Twain

"If at first you don't succeed, redefine success"

"Therefore love moderately. Long love doth so.
Too swift arrives as tardy as too slow."
- William Shakespeare

"There must be no majority decisions, but only responsible persons, and the word 'council' must be restored to its original meaning. Surely every man will have advisers by his side, but the decision will be made by one man."
- Adolf Hitler
ournamestoolong
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/12/2009 4:01:33 PM
At 11/12/2009 3:42:04 PM, crackofdawn_Jr wrote:

You do suck.

Spam much?

Ournamestoolong

Secretary of Commerce

Destroy talking ads!
Danielle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/12/2009 7:35:08 PM
At 11/12/2009 3:42:04 PM, crackofdawn_Jr wrote: