Jump to topic:

Illuminati

Pennington
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/27/2013 10:06:40 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
Many believe that the Illuminiati does not exist and is merely just a conspiracy theory and nothing more.

1. Ok well many 18th century historians will tell you that a society or group called the Illuminati formed in Bavaria in 1776(same year as America.)

2. This group was created by a man named Adam Weishaupt.

3. This group was eventually outlawed by the Bavarian government because of documents found that this group planned to subtlety infiltrate every government to promote their philosophy. Most will halt you here and say, "see the Illuminati was destroyed."

4. Well it was in Bavaria but there is documentation that they existed afterwards in Europe and America as well as being throughout Europe before Bavaria banned them.

5. We comments by President Washington himself with concern of the order of the Illuminati being in America and Freemasonry.

6. We have documentation from many powerful men in America in the 1800's that the Illuminati did exist in America and was promoting the same material that the Bavarian government outlawed them for.

7. So of they exist they exist for deception.

8. Funny that Washington links them to Masonry because Washington himself was a master mason. Adams also remarked that Masonry is one of the greatest evils in the world.

9. One of the greatest Luciferian authors in the last 300 hundred years was a woman named Blavasky who wrote that Lucifer was God and the creator and benefactor of mankind.

10. Well Blavasky was inducted into Masonry as a honorary member.

Why would a innocent society as Masonry who have as members the most powerful people in the world(not mention over 30 more Presidents) give a honorary membership to someone who is satanic?

11. This is because her philosophy is masonry philosophy as well as our politicians who are masons philosophy.
DDO Debate Champion Forum
http://www.debate.org...
GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/27/2013 10:41:21 AM
At 3/27/2013 10:06:40 AM, Pennington wrote:
Many believe that the Illuminiati does not exist and is merely just a conspiracy theory and nothing more.

1. Ok well many 18th century historians will tell you that a society or group called the Illuminati formed in Bavaria in 1776(same year as America.)

It was the beginning of the formalized, modern Illuminati. It existed thousands years prior.

Officially, however the truth is he was funded by the Rothschild's.

3. This group was eventually outlawed by the Bavarian government because of documents found that this group planned to subtlety infiltrate every government to promote their philosophy. Most will halt you here and say, "see the Illuminati was destroyed."

This argument that it was outlawed is actually further evidence that it still exists. Outlawing drugs didn't eliminate drugs and prohibition didn't eliminate alcohol.

4. Well it was in Bavaria but there is documentation that they existed afterwards in Europe and America as well as being throughout Europe before Bavaria banned them.

John Robison, Nesta Webster, Carrol Quigley, etc. are all people who have documented it in great detail.

5. We comments by President Washington himself with concern of the order of the Illuminati being in America and Freemasonry.

Yes, the Library of Congress contains the letters of George Washington's warming about the Illuminati.

6. We have documentation from many powerful men in America in the 1800's that the Illuminati did exist in America and was promoting the same material that the Bavarian government outlawed them for.

Yes.

7. So of they exist they exist for deception.

8. Funny that Washington links them to Masonry because Washington himself was a master mason. Adams also remarked that Masonry is one of the greatest evils in the world.

False. Washington was an honest 3rd degree master mason who was hoping that the Illuminati hadn't infiltrated Freemasonry. Freemasons didn't want to be infiltrated but they were, admitted by Weishaupt himself.

9. One of the greatest Luciferian authors in the last 300 hundred years was a woman named Blavasky who wrote that Lucifer was God and the creator and benefactor of mankind.

Why would a innocent society as Masonry who have as members the most powerful people in the world(not mention over 30 more Presidents) give a honorary membership to someone who is satanic?

11. This is because her philosophy is masonry philosophy as well as our politicians who are masons philosophy.

Way off base here.
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
Pennington
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/27/2013 10:51:31 AM
At 3/27/2013 10:41:21 AM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:

It was the beginning of the formalized, modern Illuminati. It existed thousands years prior.:
Thats another story.

Officially, however the truth is he was funded by the Rothschild's.:
I would not doubt it. But there is records of who actually backed him too.

This argument that it was outlawed is actually further evidence that it still exists. Outlawing drugs didn't eliminate drugs and prohibition didn't eliminate alcohol.:
Good point.

False. Washington was an honest 3rd degree master mason who was hoping that the Illuminati hadn't infiltrated Freemasonry.:
It had though. Im not making a claim on Washington other than he knew.
Freemasons didn't want to be infiltrated but they were, admitted by Weishaupt himself.:
And many others.

Way off base here.:
How so? Should I connect Blavasky's ideals with members of our government and United Nations?
dylancatlow
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/27/2013 10:53:17 AM
If everyone knows about the Illuminati, I'm not too worried about them being a super duper secret evil group. I mean, they suck at being secret so they probably suck in general.
Pennington
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/27/2013 11:03:50 AM
At 3/27/2013 10:53:17 AM, dylancatlow wrote:
If everyone knows about the Illuminati, I'm not too worried about them being a super duper secret evil group. I mean, they suck at being secret so they probably suck in general.

Ok.
GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/27/2013 11:13:04 AM

Hidden in plain sight. Look at the dollar. They stamped their logo and agenda to assert their dominance. They know they can be out in the open because the public only cares about Jersey Shore and wedge issues. No one cares about Bilderberg or Bohemian Grove.
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
dylancatlow
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/27/2013 11:17:24 AM
At 3/27/2013 11:13:04 AM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:

Hidden in plain sight. Look at the dollar. They stamped their logo and agenda to assert their dominance. They know they can be out in the open because the public only cares about Jersey Shore and wedge issues. No one cares about Bilderberg or Bohemian Grove.

Hahahaha, I love when people find patterns in things and make the conclusion that it's a conspiracy theory. Every major event has this kind of sh1t. Yeah, someone is totally just planting patterns for kicks. Seems logical.

Also, what logo is on the dollar that implies the Illuminati?
Pennington
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/27/2013 11:45:25 AM
At 3/27/2013 11:17:24 AM, dylancatlow wrote:

Hahahaha, I love when people find patterns in things and make the conclusion that it's a conspiracy theory. Every major event has this kind of sh1t. Yeah, someone is totally just planting patterns for kicks. Seems logical.

Also, what logo is on the dollar that implies the Illuminati?:

http://images.google.com...
dylancatlow
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/27/2013 11:48:13 AM
At 3/27/2013 11:45:25 AM, Pennington wrote:

Also, what logo is on the dollar that implies the Illuminati?:

Numerology makes me lol.
GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/27/2013 11:55:34 AM

It's not a theory, the global elites published their agenda you dumbfvck. You have no knowledge. You have no clue about the Club of Rome publications, you have no clue about John Holdrens EcoScience, you have no clue about the Georgia Guidestones, you have no clue about Rockefellers Memoirs, you have no clue about Alice Bailey's writings, you have no clue about Albert Pike's letters.

You scoff and mock things you are utterly ignorant about.
-- Murray Rothbard

-- Frederic Bastiat
Pennington
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/27/2013 11:59:31 AM
At 3/27/2013 11:55:34 AM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:

It's not a theory, the global elites published their agenda you dumbfvck. You have no knowledge. You have no clue about the Club of Rome publications, you have no clue about John Holdrens EcoScience, you have no clue about the Georgia Guidestones, you have no clue about Rockefellers Memoirs, you have no clue about Alice Bailey's writings, you have no clue about Albert Pike's letters.

You scoff and mock things you are utterly ignorant about.

Indeed.