Jump to topic:

Irs

sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/28/2013 11:33:46 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Pages 58 and 59 of the healthcare bill give the IRS direct REAL-TIME access to your account and the ability to initiate electronic funds transfers if they so choose.

So that means if you don't buy some govt approved health insurance you can't keep any money in the bank. The IRS will automatically withdraw the fine. No more laughing all the way to the bank. The poor and lower middle class will obsessively quit using banks altogether is my take on it. Oh and long gone are the days of tax refunds for the poor and lower middle class who don't pony up the ridiculous amount of money it will cost them to have "govt approved" health insurance. They will take that too.
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%
My-Self
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/29/2013 12:15:24 AM
Big Government doesn't give a sh!t!
"Genesis could be compatible with anything. Theologians are great at mental gymnastics." ~ phantom
My-Self
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/29/2013 12:16:52 AM
I just wrote a post on here about on the fact that Obamacare does not reduce costs, it increases them by 32% on average; this IRS thing is just more evil to add on.

http://www.debate.org...
"Genesis could be compatible with anything. Theologians are great at mental gymnastics." ~ phantom