Jump to topic:

Leaving the commune

suttichart.denpruektham
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/30/2013 4:36:24 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
I have been chatting about weather member of the communism post-class utopia can leave the commune when they feel disagree with such system, I want to ask your opinion about this point, is such a thing is possible?

Honestly, I don't think it is technically possible. Communism is a global called for class revolution, it deals with the working class as a whole and not just any nation in specific. So let's assume I have left the Communism uthopia and form my own capitalist settlement outside of Communist territory, the communism will try to bring my settlement in to the commune anyway so long as I still employ people.

Actually, I don't even know that the concept of unclaimed territory can exist in communism because the territory can only be unclaimed when it is not claimed and claiming can only exist with ownership of property. So if private ownership is denied in communism, isn't that mean "everything that can be owned by man is owned collectively by the commune"? Like everything is owned by the commune, even if I build my city in the moon, it is still the commune's by right and should be reclaimed?

If that is the case, how can you claimed that people can leave the commune? Because for me, in the post-class utopia, everything in me is seem to already been owned by the commune.
suttichart.denpruektham
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/31/2013 3:16:56 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 3/30/2013 1:32:31 PM, ZakYoungTheLibertarian wrote:
There is no freedom when you cannot own property.

Some communist disagree. I don't know why since it is so obvious.