Total Posts:17|Showing Posts:1-17
Jump to topic:

Abortion SOLUTION

Wallstreetatheist
Posts: 7,133
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/3/2013 10:39:50 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Keep abortion legal, but make the mother herself abort the fetus on a live stream.

This:
1. Reduces the number of people getting abortions (increased moral culpability, public shame)
2. Funds itself through advertising on the livestream site
3. Is the solution both sides of the debate can finally agree on
DRUG HARM: http://imgur.com...
Primal Diet. Lifting. Reading. Psychedelics. Cold-Approach Pickup. Music.
Wallstreetatheist
Posts: 7,133
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/3/2013 10:41:47 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
I see no flaws in my reasoning, but I'm open to subtle, methodological critiques. Please share this panacea with everyone you know.
DRUG HARM: http://imgur.com...
Primal Diet. Lifting. Reading. Psychedelics. Cold-Approach Pickup. Music.
dylancatlow
Posts: 13,775
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/3/2013 10:41:54 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Okay, you're just doing this to make up for your rape thread.

"See, I make ridiculous posts all the time.... right guys?... guys?"
Wallstreetatheist
Posts: 7,133
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/3/2013 10:50:41 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 4/3/2013 10:41:54 PM, dylancatlow wrote:
Okay, you're just doing this to make up for your rape thread.
"See, I make ridiculous posts all the time.... right guys?... guys?"

If you're not going to be serious, leave this thread. Flagged for "Insulting Other Members."
DRUG HARM: http://imgur.com...
Primal Diet. Lifting. Reading. Psychedelics. Cold-Approach Pickup. Music.
dylancatlow
Posts: 13,775
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/3/2013 10:53:06 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 4/3/2013 10:50:41 PM, Wallstreetatheist wrote:
At 4/3/2013 10:41:54 PM, dylancatlow wrote:
Okay, you're just doing this to make up for your rape thread.
"See, I make ridiculous posts all the time.... right guys?... guys?"

If you're not going to be serious, leave this thread. Flagged for "Insulting Other Members."

I expected playful banter.
OberHerr
Posts: 13,062
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/3/2013 11:15:39 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Except neither side would agreed.....
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
royalpaladin
Posts: 22,357
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/3/2013 11:19:33 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
The solution is to stop trying to regulate what people do with their bodies and whom they feed. Should I be shamed if I don't feed every homeless man or woman or provide them access to my dorm room?
OberHerr
Posts: 13,062
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/3/2013 11:31:08 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 4/3/2013 11:19:33 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
The solution is to stop trying to regulate what people do with their bodies and whom they feed. Should I be shamed if I don't feed every homeless man or woman or provide them access to my dorm room?

Well, thats kinda a bad example even assuming from your perspective.

But for once we agreed on something abortion-related.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
Wallstreetatheist
Posts: 7,133
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/3/2013 11:35:48 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 4/3/2013 11:20:00 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
This is such a stupid, perverted idea.

Whoa, whoa, whoa! [Brace yourself for tu quoque fallacy] You're the girl who said it would be morally permissible to kill innocent 5-year-olds! Who da pervert nao?! LOGIC'D.
DRUG HARM: http://imgur.com...
Primal Diet. Lifting. Reading. Psychedelics. Cold-Approach Pickup. Music.
OberHerr
Posts: 13,062
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/3/2013 11:36:49 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 4/3/2013 11:35:48 PM, Wallstreetatheist wrote:
At 4/3/2013 11:20:00 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
This is such a stupid, perverted idea.

Whoa, whoa, whoa! [Brace yourself for tu quoque fallacy] You're the girl who said it would be morally permissible to kill innocent 5-year-olds! Who da pervert nao?! LOGIC'D.

2 year olds, and she took that back.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
YYW
Posts: 45,765
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/3/2013 11:56:46 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 4/3/2013 10:39:50 PM, Wallstreetatheist wrote:
Keep abortion legal, but make the mother herself abort the fetus on a live stream.

This:
1. Reduces the number of people getting abortions (increased moral culpability, public shame)
2. Funds itself through advertising on the livestream site
3. Is the solution both sides of the debate can finally agree on

I'm beginning to be concerned for your state of emotional well-being, WSA.