Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/6/2013 11:54:05 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
I proposed this policy for a school project
It went over well(not really)
Policy
1. Marry an illegal, declared enemy of the state and go to jail for six months
2. Any employer of illegals will be fined for ten percent of the companies gross value
3. Illegals caught will be deported to whatever country they want to go to. They would just be dumped off
4. The fence...Korea style, electrified, barbed wire, cantina wire, snipers and machine gunners every half mile, anyone on the Mexican side of the fence who is caught within 100 feet of the fence will be killed on spot. (This is just for Mexico, the rest of the points applies to everyone else)
5. Illegals cannot be educated by the state
6. If you one or both of your parents are illegal, you are illegal
7. The rights established in the constitution do not apply to illegals

Legal immigrants should have something that prevents them from getting jobs ahead of natural born citizens
Post what you agree with and disagree with
It will definitely kill the immigrant problem
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/7/2013 1:12:15 AM
So if you marry an illegal, you are an enemy of the state, but only go to jail for 6 months? Yet a mexican citizen being within 100 feet of our boarder, while still being in Mexico, is shot on sight.

I expect to see you on the street corners handing out flyers and pushing for this? Or just trolling online?
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
Cowboy0108
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/8/2013 9:36:53 PM
At 4/7/2013 1:12:15 AM, Ore_Ele wrote:
So if you marry an illegal, you are an enemy of the state, but only go to jail for 6 months? Yet a mexican citizen being within 100 feet of our boarder, while still being in Mexico, is shot on sight.

I expect to see you on the street corners handing out flyers and pushing for this? Or just trolling online?

Actually, though I do not hand this proposal out on street corners, I did propose this to my geography class. Personally, I like the plan.