Jump to topic:

Biden Calls for "New World Order"

GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/8/2013 12:29:41 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At the Export Import Bank conference in Washington, Biden stated, "The affirmative task we have now is to actually create a New World Order, because the global order is changing again, and the institutions of the world worked so well in the post-World War II era for decades, they need to be strengthened, and some need to be changed."
-- Joe Biden

http://www.infowars.com...

Oh wait, Infowars reported, it must be a false claim, there is no video footage of Biden saying that even though there is. All truths become false claims after Infowars reports it because no truth ever comes out of Infowars, no credibility.

Inb4 Joe Biden didn't mean the New World Order I'm talking about. Even though a popular recent poll came out saying 1/3 of Americans believe in a diabolical New World Order, nope the Vice President of the United States has no idea about what the New World Order is and what connotations that term has.
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
1Percenter
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/8/2013 2:51:01 PM
At 4/8/2013 12:29:41 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
At the Export Import Bank conference in Washington, Biden stated, "The affirmative task we have now is to actually create a New World Order, because the global order is changing again, and the institutions of the world worked so well in the post-World War II era for decades, they need to be strengthened, and some need to be changed."
-- Joe Biden

Oh wait, Infowars reported, it must be a false claim, there is no video footage of Biden saying that even though there is. All truths become false claims after Infowars reports it because no truth ever comes out of Infowars, no credibility.

Inb4 Joe Biden didn't mean the New World Order I'm talking about. Even though a popular recent poll came out saying 1/3 of Americans believe in a diabolical New World Order, nope the Vice President of the United States has no idea about what the New World Order is and what connotations that term has.

Thank God it was just Joe Biden who said it.
drhead
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/8/2013 3:09:24 PM
-- Joe Biden

Inb4 Joe Biden didn't mean the New World Order I'm talking about. Even though a popular recent poll came out saying 1/3 of Americans (a minority) believe in a diabolical New World Order, nope the Vice President of the United States has no idea about what the New World Order is and what connotations that term has.

...I think I solved the case...
Wall of Fail

"You reject religion... calling it a sickness, to what ends??? Are you a Homosexual??" - Dogknox
"For me, Evolution is a zombie theory. I mean imaginary cartoons and wishful thinking support it?" - Dragonfang
"There are no mental health benefits of atheism. It is devoid of rational thinking and mental protection." - Gabrian
GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/8/2013 4:13:44 PM
At 4/8/2013 3:09:24 PM, drhead wrote:
-- Joe Biden

Inb4 Joe Biden didn't mean the New World Order I'm talking about. Even though a popular recent poll came out saying 1/3 of Americans (a minority) believe in a diabolical New World Order, nope the Vice President of the United States has no idea about what the New World Order is and what connotations that term has.

*Facepalm*

You are a basketcase. 1/3 believe that such a New World Order exists, but 99% believe the New World Order is diabolical. Are you suggesting Joe Biden has no idea about the negative connotations associated with the New World Order? The term Bush Sr., Bill Clinton, and Gordan Brown have used?

Joe Biden thinks a New World Order is good just as the naive Nazis thought the holocaust was good.
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
mattrodstrom
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/8/2013 4:21:40 PM
At 4/8/2013 4:13:44 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
-- Joe Biden

*Facepalm*

You are a basketcase. 1/3 believe that such a New World Order exists, but 99% believe the New World Order is diabolical. Are you suggesting Joe Biden has no idea about the negative connotations associated with the New World Order? The term Bush Sr., Bill Clinton, and Gordan Brown have used?

Joe Biden thinks a New World Order is good just as the naive Nazis thought the holocaust was good.

Are you claiming Joe Biden has a clue what he's talking about?

B/c that'd probably be among your biggest conspiracy theories yet. :)

I think Biden remembered he heard such a phrase and figured it sounded good.
"He who does not know how to put his will into things at least puts a meaning into them: that is, he believes there is a will in them already."

Metaphysics:
"The science.. which deals with the fundamental errors of mankind - but as if they were the fundamental truths."
drhead
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/8/2013 4:26:37 PM
-- Joe Biden

*Facepalm*

99% of that 33%, or 99% overall? If it's the former, my point still stands. If it's the latter, then your statement makes no sense, since someone can't have a serious opinion on something they don't believe in.
Wall of Fail

"You reject religion... calling it a sickness, to what ends??? Are you a Homosexual??" - Dogknox
"For me, Evolution is a zombie theory. I mean imaginary cartoons and wishful thinking support it?" - Dragonfang
"There are no mental health benefits of atheism. It is devoid of rational thinking and mental protection." - Gabrian
drhead
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/8/2013 4:28:51 PM
At 4/8/2013 4:21:40 PM, mattrodstrom wrote:
-- Joe Biden

*Facepalm*

Are you claiming Joe Biden has a clue what he's talking about?

B/c that'd probably be among your biggest conspiracy theories yet. :)

I think Biden remembered he heard such a phrase and figured it sounded good.

Find me a politician who isn't absolutely clueless, and I'll find you a liar.
Wall of Fail

GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/8/2013 4:38:30 PM
At 4/8/2013 4:26:37 PM, drhead wrote:
*Facepalm*

99% of that 33%, or 99% overall? If it's the former, my point still stands. If it's the latter, then your statement makes no sense, since someone can't have a serious opinion on something they don't believe in.

An Atheist doesn't have to believe in Satan to know that he is an evil being. Use your head. Your idiotic logic says that unicorns don't have a horn because they don't exist.

A New World Order is a nefarious power grab whether you believe such an agenda exists or not, but that doesn't mean it doesn't have it's sympathizers. The holocaust is believed by 99% to be bad, but there is that small percent that sympathizes with the holocaust.
-- Murray Rothbard

-- Frederic Bastiat
drhead
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/8/2013 4:56:16 PM
At 4/8/2013 4:38:30 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
*Facepalm*

An Atheist doesn't have to believe in Satan to know that he is an evil being. Use your head. Your idiotic logic says that unicorns don't have a horn because they don't exist.

A New World Order is a nefarious power grab whether you believe such an agenda exists or not, but that doesn't mean it doesn't have it's sympathizers. The holocaust is believed by 99% to be bad, but there is that small percent that sympathizes with the holocaust.

If something doesn't exist in the first place, does it even matter what its properties are?

Anyway, it doesn't take much to determine that he was probably referring to the UN from the context of the statement (being the most relevant 'post-World War II institution' in this case). This would mean that he would want expansion of the UN's role as a platform for peaceful negotiations, as well as an implicit chain of alliances. You know, things that might be useful in preventing wars and dealing with North Korea?
Wall of Fail

Wnope
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/8/2013 5:58:16 PM
*Facepalm*

Except New World Order in politics has almost always referred to international superpower cooperation (Wilson the League of Nations, Gorbachev on Malta, Bush on international help in the Gulf War and why America must continue to lead but superpowers should cooperate. John Gaddis considered to resurgent nationalism, unchallenged American primacy, and increased integration.

Heck, Winston Churchill never even mentioned the New World Order, just that jews were trying to overthrow the world.

Worst of all conspiracy theorists don't even seem to know what the NWO is. Some call it the people who did protocols of elders of zion, other name Illuminati, others Freemasonry, others Alien invasion.
GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/8/2013 6:38:04 PM
At 4/8/2013 5:58:16 PM, Wnope wrote:

Except New World Order in politics has almost always referred to international superpower cooperation (Wilson the League of Nations, Gorbachev on Malta, Bush on international help in the Gulf War and why America must continue to lead but superpowers should cooperate. John Gaddis considered to resurgent nationalism, unchallenged American primacy, and increased integration.

Heck, Winston Churchill never even mentioned the New World Order, just that jews were trying to overthrow the world.

David Rockefeller has been more than explicit about it: "It would have been impossible for us to develop our plan for the world if we had been subjected to the lights of publicity during those years. But, the world is now more sophisticated and prepared to march towards a world government. The supranational sovereignty of an intellectual elite and world bankers is surely preferable to the national auto-determination practiced in past centuries."
http://quotes.liberty-tree.ca...

Worst of all conspiracy theorists don't even seem to know what the NWO is. Some call it the people who did protocols of elders of zion, other name Illuminati, others Freemasonry, others Alien invasion.

Please elaborate. I doubt you even know about the Club of Rome.
-- Murray Rothbard

-- Frederic Bastiat
PARADIGM_L0ST
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/8/2013 8:42:17 PM
-- Joe Biden

Inb4 Joe Biden didn't mean the New World Order I'm talking about. Even though a popular recent poll came out saying 1/3 of Americans believe in a diabolical New World Order, nope the Vice President of the United States has no idea about what the New World Order is and what connotations that term has.:

For the thousandth time, the term "New World Order" doesn't mean what you think it means. Why in holy f*ck would the VP advertise his "diabolical plans?"

Is it a reference to increased globalism? Absolutely. Is there inherent danger in that? Absolutely.

BUT it's not in the context you think it is. It's a buzzword that doesn't have a lot of substance behind it. It's a boogeyman.
"Have you ever considered suicide? If not, please do." -- Mouthwash (to Inferno)