WTF? Kumar in the White House?

leet4A1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/16/2009 5:36:47 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
http://en.wikipedia.org...

You Americans probably already know this, but the dude who played Kumar in Harold and Kumar is now a politician (Associate Director of the White House Office of Public Engagement).

I suppose my point is lol.
"Let me tell you the truth. The truth is, 'what is'. And 'what should be' is a fantasy, a terrible terrible lie that someone gave to the people long ago. The 'what should be' never did exist, but people keep trying to live up to it. There is no 'what should be,' there is only what is." - Lenny Bruce

"Satan goes to church, did you know that?" - Godsands

"And Genisis 1 does match modern science... you just have to try really hard." - GR33K FR33K5
GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/16/2009 5:43:26 PM
That's bizarre. He's always anti-government and authority in Harold & Kumar. He gives a middle finger to the law.
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
Xer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/16/2009 5:43:42 PM
Haha, yeah, it is pretty funny to think about. I guess he's pretty smart though. He almost ran for governor in the state of, I believe, New Mexico.
Danielle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/17/2009 11:55:33 AM
At 11/16/2009 5:43:26 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
That's bizarre. He's always anti-government and authority in Harold & Kumar. He gives a middle finger to the law.

Only to anti-marijuana laws, and rightfully so :D
President of DDO
ournamestoolong
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/17/2009 1:39:59 PM
At 11/16/2009 7:26:05 PM, TheSkeptic wrote:
That's why he was killed off in House so abruptly.

He rocked in House.
I'll get by with a little help from my friends.

Ournamestoolong

Secretary of Commerce

Destroy talking ads!
comoncents
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/18/2009 8:08:43 PM
At 11/16/2009 5:36:47 PM, leet4A1 wrote:
http://en.wikipedia.org...

You Americans probably already know this, but the dude who played Kumar in Harold and Kumar is now a politician (Associate Director of the White House Office of Public Engagement).

I suppose my point is lol.

Yeah, i saw it a long time ago.
He said he is doing it b/c it is a huge "history in the making"... i saw a special on it.