Total Posts:28|Showing Posts:1-28
Jump to topic:

Boston Massacre Conspiracy

OberHerr
Posts: 13,062
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/17/2013 3:00:16 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
http://www.infowars.com...

http://www.infowars.com...

http://www.infowars.com...

Mysterious men in mysterious clothes with mysterious hats and mysterious radiation detectors?! Woman telling runners their gonna die?! Police radio confusing?!

Obviously a government plot to take out guns.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
000ike
Posts: 11,196
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/17/2013 3:09:09 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
The Boston Massacre occurred in the 1700s. You mean the Boston Marathon
"A stupid despot may constrain his slaves with iron chains; but a true politician binds them even more strongly with the chain of their own ideas" - Michel Foucault
glassplotful
Posts: 52
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/17/2013 3:09:28 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Every tragedy is necessarily followed up by unsupported conspiracies. This one is no different.

Give me some material evidence.
OberHerr
Posts: 13,062
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/17/2013 3:10:15 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 4/17/2013 3:09:09 PM, 000ike wrote:
The Boston Massacre occurred in the 1700s. You mean the Boston Marathon

Nope, this is the NEW Boston Massacre. Guarantee this is what their gonna call it.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
OberHerr
Posts: 13,062
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/17/2013 3:10:51 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 4/17/2013 3:09:28 PM, glassplotful wrote:
Every tragedy is necessarily followed up by unsupported conspiracies. This one is no different.

Give me some material evidence.

I'm joking. Though I love beating Geo, our resident conspiracy theorist, to the punch on this one.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
000ike
Posts: 11,196
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/17/2013 3:29:33 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
how is it a massacre if only 3 people died?
"A stupid despot may constrain his slaves with iron chains; but a true politician binds them even more strongly with the chain of their own ideas" - Michel Foucault
OberHerr
Posts: 13,062
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/17/2013 3:32:19 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 4/17/2013 3:29:33 PM, 000ike wrote:
how is it a massacre if only 3 people died?

So far. There are something like 100+ wounded, a lot of them probably won't survive.

And look up the original Boston Massacre, only six died. Not much of a massacre.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
lewis20
Posts: 5,093
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/17/2013 5:45:31 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 4/17/2013 3:32:19 PM, OberHerr wrote:
At 4/17/2013 3:29:33 PM, 000ike wrote:
how is it a massacre if only 3 people died?

So far. There are something like 100+ wounded, a lot of them probably won't survive.

Based on your extensive knowledge of the situation and modern medicine?
Nearly, if not all of them will survive.
"If you are a racist I will attack you with the north"- Abraham Lincoln

"Do not wear clothing woven of two kinds of material" - Leviticus 19 19

"War is a racket" - Smedley Butler
GeoLaureate8
Posts: 12,252
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/17/2013 5:49:23 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 4/17/2013 3:09:28 PM, glassplotful wrote:
Every tragedy is necessarily followed up by unsupported conspiracies. This one is no different.

Give me some material evidence.

There is material evidence you moron. There's goddamn pictures of Blackwater/Seal Team agents at the scene! Don't talk to me about no material evidence when it slaps in the face and all you can do is deny reality.
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
OberHerr
Posts: 13,062
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/17/2013 6:04:58 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 4/17/2013 5:45:31 PM, lewis20 wrote:
At 4/17/2013 3:32:19 PM, OberHerr wrote:
At 4/17/2013 3:29:33 PM, 000ike wrote:
how is it a massacre if only 3 people died?

So far. There are something like 100+ wounded, a lot of them probably won't survive.

Based on your extensive knowledge of the situation and modern medicine?
Nearly, if not all of them will survive.

It's very likely that several will die. But whatever, be a semantics-freak.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
lewis20
Posts: 5,093
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/17/2013 6:19:27 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 4/17/2013 6:04:58 PM, OberHerr wrote:
It's very likely that several will die. But whatever, be a semantics-freak.

Wasn't the semantics, it was that you could claim any number will probably die.
"If you are a racist I will attack you with the north"- Abraham Lincoln

"Do not wear clothing woven of two kinds of material" - Leviticus 19 19

"War is a racket" - Smedley Butler
Agent_Orange
Posts: 2,252
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/17/2013 6:28:51 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 4/17/2013 5:49:23 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
At 4/17/2013 3:09:28 PM, glassplotful wrote:
Every tragedy is necessarily followed up by unsupported conspiracies. This one is no different.

Give me some material evidence.

There is material evidence you moron. There's goddamn pictures of Blackwater/Seal Team agents at the scene! Don't talk to me about no material evidence when it slaps in the face and all you can do is deny reality.

Why would they be at the scene, you idiot!

I'll tell you one thing, aint nobody taking away my bombs. Those runners would still be alive today if they had bombs to protect themselves. This kinda thing only happens in bomb-free zones.
#BlackLivesMatter
Izayah003
Posts: 369
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/17/2013 6:29:56 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
There is going to be spin from all sides, i can see it going like this given each party views.

(Liberals) "This is why it is so important for tighter gun laws, to curb the violence (even though there wasn't any guns used)

(Conservatives) "How can we tie this to Obama to prove he is a terrorist sympathizer so he doesn't win a 3rd term?"

(Libertarians) Isn't anyone thinking about the bombers individual liberties to build bombs? Setting off bombs in public places should be legal so long as they don't hurt anyone"

(NRA) "The only way to stop a bad guy with a bomb, is a good guy with a bomb"

(Ted Nugent) ((Now i was going to do something for this guy, but he is either dead or in prison by now, so no real point....))
"When a man who is honestly mistaken hears the truth, he will either quit being mistaken or cease to be honest." - Abraham Lincoln
GeoLaureate8
Posts: 12,252
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/17/2013 6:33:30 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Text from the OP's article:

"The reason this is important is because the Boston Police Commissioner is on record stating that they had "no specific intelligence" that there was a drill, while University of Mobile coach and marathon participant Alastair Stevenson has publicly stated that there was announcements telling people to stay calm and not be alarmed because beefed-up security was part of a "training exercise."

If police were aware of a perceived threat, wouldn"t it make more sense to be announcing an evacuation order rather than tell everyone to stay calm?"

Infowars
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
Agent_Orange
Posts: 2,252
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/17/2013 6:37:44 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 4/17/2013 6:33:30 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
Text from the OP's article:

"The reason this is important is because the Boston Police Commissioner is on record stating that they had "no specific intelligence" that there was a drill, while University of Mobile coach and marathon participant Alastair Stevenson has publicly stated that there was announcements telling people to stay calm and not be alarmed because beefed-up security was part of a "training exercise."

If police were aware of a perceived threat, wouldn"t it make more sense to be announcing an evacuation order rather than tell everyone to stay calm?"

Infowars

I don't understand. Why would they tell people to evacuate? Who said they knew anything about a threat?
#BlackLivesMatter
OberHerr
Posts: 13,062
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/17/2013 6:42:14 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
I should point out that I'm completely joking.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
Izayah003
Posts: 369
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/17/2013 6:43:22 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 4/17/2013 6:42:14 PM, OberHerr wrote:
I should point out that I'm completely joking.

Hey if it means anything, I know you are, sad to say though, my thoughts on what spin will be done isn't too far off...lmao
"When a man who is honestly mistaken hears the truth, he will either quit being mistaken or cease to be honest." - Abraham Lincoln
GeoLaureate8
Posts: 12,252
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/17/2013 7:16:34 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 4/17/2013 6:40:03 PM, dylancatlow wrote:
Sketchy anecdotal reports =/= evidence.

Eye-witness accounts and photographs are.
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
Agent_Orange
Posts: 2,252
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/17/2013 7:22:14 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 4/17/2013 7:16:34 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
At 4/17/2013 6:40:03 PM, dylancatlow wrote:
Sketchy anecdotal reports =/= evidence.

Eye-witness accounts and photographs are.

Of them actually planting the bomb? And Navy Seals, come on. THE most elite Task Force in the world outside of maybe the SAS? If this was by them you wouldnt see them at all. Let alone standing around with backpacks and skulls
#BlackLivesMatter
bossyburrito
Posts: 14,075
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/17/2013 7:32:11 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 4/17/2013 3:32:19 PM, OberHerr wrote:
At 4/17/2013 3:29:33 PM, 000ike wrote:
how is it a massacre if only 3 people died?

So far. There are something like 100+ wounded, a lot of them probably won't survive.

And look up the original Boston Massacre, only six died. Not much of a massacre.

It was heavily propagandized.
#UnbanTheMadman

"Some will sell their dreams for small desires
Or lose the race to rats
Get caught in ticking traps
And start to dream of somewhere
To relax their restless flight
Somewhere out of a memory of lighted streets on quiet nights..."

~ Rush
YYW
Posts: 36,242
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/17/2013 7:34:53 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 4/17/2013 3:00:16 PM, OberHerr wrote:
http://www.infowars.com...

http://www.infowars.com...

http://www.infowars.com...

Mysterious men in mysterious clothes with mysterious hats and mysterious radiation detectors?! Woman telling runners their gonna die?! Police radio confusing?!

Obviously a government plot to take out guns.

Alex Jones and all of his counterparts are an ostentatious fuckwits; a band of media trolls/attention whores if ever there was one.
ishallannoyyo
Posts: 1,034
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/17/2013 7:52:09 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 4/17/2013 7:34:53 PM, YYW wrote:
At 4/17/2013 3:00:16 PM, OberHerr wrote:
http://www.infowars.com...

http://www.infowars.com...

http://www.infowars.com...

Mysterious men in mysterious clothes with mysterious hats and mysterious radiation detectors?! Woman telling runners their gonna die?! Police radio confusing?!

Obviously a government plot to take out guns.

Alex Jones and all of his counterparts are an ostentatious fuckwits; a band of media trolls/attention whores if ever there was one.

+1

I like how InfoWars provides all of this stuff :P
OberHerr
Posts: 13,062
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/17/2013 8:43:51 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 4/17/2013 7:32:11 PM, bossyburrito wrote:
At 4/17/2013 3:32:19 PM, OberHerr wrote:
At 4/17/2013 3:29:33 PM, 000ike wrote:
how is it a massacre if only 3 people died?

So far. There are something like 100+ wounded, a lot of them probably won't survive.

And look up the original Boston Massacre, only six died. Not much of a massacre.

It was heavily propagandized.

Pretty much.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
Sidewalker
Posts: 3,713
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/17/2013 9:16:33 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 4/17/2013 5:49:23 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
At 4/17/2013 3:09:28 PM, glassplotful wrote:
Every tragedy is necessarily followed up by unsupported conspiracies. This one is no different.

Give me some material evidence.

There is material evidence you moron. There's goddamn pictures of Blackwater/Seal Team agents at the scene! Don't talk to me about no material evidence when it slaps in the face and all you can do is deny reality.

That's nothing, there's pictures of over half a million people at the scene, the conspiracy is freaking huge, there's evidence that the entire City of Boston did it, probably under the control of the Freemasons of course.
"It is one of the commonest of mistakes to consider that the limit of our power of perception is also the limit of all there is to perceive." " C. W. Leadbeater
Izayah003
Posts: 369
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/17/2013 11:26:23 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 4/17/2013 9:16:33 PM, Sidewalker wrote:
At 4/17/2013 5:49:23 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
At 4/17/2013 3:09:28 PM, glassplotful wrote:
Every tragedy is necessarily followed up by unsupported conspiracies. This one is no different.

Give me some material evidence.

There is material evidence you moron. There's goddamn pictures of Blackwater/Seal Team agents at the scene! Don't talk to me about no material evidence when it slaps in the face and all you can do is deny reality.

That's nothing, there's pictures of over half a million people at the scene, the conspiracy is freaking huge, there's evidence that the entire City of Boston did it, probably under the control of the Freemasons of course.

wasn't no "Freemasons" we all know they have been long gone, and we all know that it was those little people that live in the cracks, they tried to expose them via TV, but ya the government pulled fraggle rock off the air after we started to notice.
"When a man who is honestly mistaken hears the truth, he will either quit being mistaken or cease to be honest." - Abraham Lincoln
Sidewalker
Posts: 3,713
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/18/2013 6:44:19 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 4/17/2013 11:26:23 PM, Izayah003 wrote:
At 4/17/2013 9:16:33 PM, Sidewalker wrote:
At 4/17/2013 5:49:23 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
At 4/17/2013 3:09:28 PM, glassplotful wrote:
Every tragedy is necessarily followed up by unsupported conspiracies. This one is no different.

Give me some material evidence.

There is material evidence you moron. There's goddamn pictures of Blackwater/Seal Team agents at the scene! Don't talk to me about no material evidence when it slaps in the face and all you can do is deny reality.

That's nothing, there's pictures of over half a million people at the scene, the conspiracy is freaking huge, there's evidence that the entire City of Boston did it, probably under the control of the Freemasons of course.

wasn't no "Freemasons" we all know they have been long gone, and we all know that it was those little people that live in the cracks, they tried to expose them via TV, but ya the government pulled fraggle rock off the air after we started to notice.

That's what we want you to think, thanks to the Freemason mind control rays, you will go on thinking we have been long gone...until it's too late.

Bwahahahaha.
"It is one of the commonest of mistakes to consider that the limit of our power of perception is also the limit of all there is to perceive." " C. W. Leadbeater