Jump to topic:

Alex Jones Exposes Cops w/ Mustaches

GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/18/2013 1:28:54 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
Alex Jones exposes demonic mustaches of tyrannical cops who commit atrocious horrors who have mustaches as symbols of authority.
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
darkkermit
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/18/2013 1:34:07 AM
Are you fvcking kidding me right now. What the hell is wrong with mustaches? You know who has a mustache? Libertarian John Stossel.
Open borders debate:
http://www.debate.org...
GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/18/2013 1:46:25 AM
At 4/18/2013 1:34:07 AM, darkkermit wrote:
Are you fvcking kidding me right now. What the hell is wrong with mustaches? You know who has a mustache? Libertarian John Stossel.

Yes, clearly a joke. Comedy is a big aspect of the Alex Jones Show.
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/18/2013 1:47:33 AM

In his full mustache rant, he admits he has nothing against mustaches or people with mustaches.
-- Murray Rothbard

-- Frederic Bastiat
Khaos_Mage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/18/2013 2:02:08 AM
At 4/18/2013 1:47:33 AM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:

In his full mustache rant, he admits he has nothing against mustaches or people with mustaches.

Then why didn't you post this in the first place?
I hardly found the intiial post's video amusing. I may have if I had context of character or content, but as an outsider, it was quite annoying.
My work here is, finally, done.
GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/18/2013 2:43:07 AM
At 4/18/2013 2:09:46 AM, airmax1227 wrote:
Poe's Law.

-_-

No you idiot, conspiracists aren't people who have zero laughter in their life. Alex Jones likes humor just as everyone else does.

Why is it so hard to believe that conspiracists also have normal human emotion such as enjoyment from laughter. You think conspiracists are robot and for that, you may not be a Poe but you are in fact dumb and highly impressionable.
-- Murray Rothbard

-- Frederic Bastiat
airmax1227
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/18/2013 2:59:55 AM
At 4/18/2013 2:43:07 AM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
At 4/18/2013 2:09:46 AM, airmax1227 wrote:
Poe's Law.

-_-

No you idiot, conspiracists aren't people who have zero laughter in their life. Alex Jones likes humor just as everyone else does.

Why is it so hard to believe that conspiracists also have normal human emotion such as enjoyment from laughter. You think conspiracists are robot and for that, you may not be a Poe but you are in fact dumb and highly impressionable.

haha maybe it's responses like this that make me think that conspiracists are, well, whatever it is that you think I think that they are...

The video you posted is titled "Alex Jones dumb mustache paranoia", the creator of the vid is mocking Alex Jones... It makes him look crazy. But the satire of it is indistinguishable from pretty much everything else I've seen from Alex Jones, which only includes him going nuts in an interview with Piers Morgan. Hence my comment.

Whether or not conspiracists have a sense of humor or human emotions, or whatever you ranted about, isn't even something I touched on.
Debate.org Moderator
Sidewalker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/18/2013 6:18:50 AM
At 4/18/2013 1:46:25 AM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:

Yes, Alex Jones is xlearly a joke, his show is comedy...it's good you finally recognized that.
"It is one of the commonest of mistakes to consider that the limit of our power of perception is also the limit of all there is to perceive." " C. W. Leadbeater
OberHerr
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/18/2013 11:22:02 AM
At 4/18/2013 6:18:50 AM, Sidewalker wrote:
At 4/18/2013 1:46:25 AM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:

Yes, Alex Jones is xlearly a joke, his show is comedy...it's good you finally recognized that.

There may be hope for him yet.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/18/2013 11:38:34 AM
I've been laughing during the Alex Jones Show for years.

The New World Order is so absurd that Alex Jones has to laugh at it. If you watch his show he's laughing all the time.
-- Murray Rothbard

-- Frederic Bastiat
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/18/2013 11:53:48 AM
At 4/18/2013 11:38:34 AM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:

The New World Order is so absurd that Alex Jones has to laugh at it. If you watch his show he's laughing all the time.

You have an identity crisis son. =)
OberHerr
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/18/2013 3:00:38 PM
At 4/18/2013 11:38:34 AM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:

O.o

Who are you?
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/18/2013 3:20:10 PM
I'm not saying the NWO theory is absurd, I'm saying the New World Order reality is absurd. The tactics they employ are simply laughable and all the lemmings who go along with it.
-- Murray Rothbard

-- Frederic Bastiat
Eitan_Zohar
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/18/2013 3:56:47 PM
At 4/18/2013 3:20:10 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
I'm not saying the NWO theory is absurd, I'm saying the New World Order reality is absurd. The tactics they employ are simply laughable and all the lemmings who go along with it.

So why worry?
"It is my ambition to say in ten sentences what others say in a whole book."
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/18/2013 4:02:26 PM

Whats absurd is those who believe that the world is flat and that cows jump over the moon.
Im sure you would believe that is true, if the Government told you that it was. Wouldnt you Neo Geo. =)
GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/18/2013 4:25:54 PM
At 4/18/2013 3:56:47 PM, Eitan_Zohar wrote:

So why worry?

Because they have devastating consequences.

It's funny that the government thinks that the solution to solve the housing bubble financial crisis is to create a dollar bubble and add trillions more to our debt.

It's funny that the government sentences you to five years for releasing a heart balloon into the air, but that's really just NWO tyranny.

It's funny that the NWO says carbon taxes will save the earth, but that will cripple the American people and economy.
-- Murray Rothbard

-- Frederic Bastiat
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/18/2013 4:38:41 PM
At 4/18/2013 4:25:54 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
At 4/18/2013 3:56:47 PM, Eitan_Zohar wrote:

So why worry?

Because they have devastating consequences.

It's funny that the government thinks that the solution to solve the housing bubble financial crisis is to create a dollar bubble and add trillions more to our debt.

It's funny that the government sentences you to five years for releasing a heart balloon into the air, but that's really just NWO tyranny.

It's funny that the NWO says carbon taxes will save the earth, but that will cripple the American people and economy.

They have no consequences for those who have knowledge about the deception that they present.