Total Posts:62|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

America Is Dumb *

inferno
Posts: 10,556
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/18/2013 9:03:05 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
Because they are being manipulated as we speak in order to give profits to big corporations which spitefully use them. Take for example the Boston Marathon Mass. This week they have dug into your conscious mind in order to instill fear in the psyche of America. Now if you believe that this act had nothing to do with our US Government, then you better see this video with your own eyes. The truth is there for those who are willing to accept it. Pay close attention to the 11:00 minute to 12:30 mark. You cannot afford to miss this. What do you think DDO.
inferno
Posts: 10,556
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/18/2013 9:20:47 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
So for all of you so called intellectual, here is a Man who is as loved as he is revered for his power and knowledge.
I think he just made a very valid point concerning the existence of America and the world overall. How can any logical thinking person debate this.
dylancatlow
Posts: 12,244
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/18/2013 11:19:05 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 4/18/2013 11:14:32 AM, inferno wrote:
Waiting for a squirrel to cross my path, so I can run them over. =)

You crack me up.
pozessed
Posts: 1,034
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/18/2013 11:28:35 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
Because they are being manipulated as we speak in order to give profits to big corporations which spitefully use them.

Sounds like a church or religion as well.
inferno
Posts: 10,556
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/18/2013 11:31:45 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 4/18/2013 11:28:35 AM, pozessed wrote:
Because they are being manipulated as we speak in order to give profits to big corporations which spitefully use them.

Sounds like a church or religion as well.

This is not about religion now is it. Dodging the question once again. You dont have the guts to even view and discuss this in a rational manner. Coward. =)
inferno
Posts: 10,556
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/18/2013 11:53:12 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 4/18/2013 11:31:45 AM, inferno wrote:
At 4/18/2013 11:28:35 AM, pozessed wrote:
Because they are being manipulated as we speak in order to give profits to big corporations which spitefully use them.

Sounds like a church or religion as well.

This is not about religion now is it. Dodging the question once again. You dont have the guts to even view and discuss this in a rational manner. Coward. =)

Alex Jones and all those other leaders out there are exposing the truth for all to see. Some of you are coming around though.Some. =)
pozessed
Posts: 1,034
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/18/2013 11:54:21 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 4/18/2013 11:31:45 AM, inferno wrote:
At 4/18/2013 11:28:35 AM, pozessed wrote:
Because they are being manipulated as we speak in order to give profits to big corporations which spitefully use them.

Sounds like a church or religion as well.

This is not about religion now is it. Dodging the question once again. You dont have the guts to even view and discuss this in a rational manner. Coward. =)

I'm sorry you don't see the relation.
How do insults help this discussion? You don't even seem to want my opinion. It seems your only objective is to try and make me feel inferior.
pozessed
Posts: 1,034
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/18/2013 11:56:45 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 4/18/2013 11:53:12 AM, inferno wrote:
At 4/18/2013 11:31:45 AM, inferno wrote:
At 4/18/2013 11:28:35 AM, pozessed wrote:
Because they are being manipulated as we speak in order to give profits to big corporations which spitefully use them.

Sounds like a church or religion as well.

This is not about religion now is it. Dodging the question once again. You dont have the guts to even view and discuss this in a rational manner. Coward. =)

Alex Jones and all those other leaders out there are exposing the truth for all to see. Some of you are coming around though.Some. =)

In my opinion Alex Jones and the like are fear mongers who use the same methods to control populous thinking the same as corrupt governments do.
inferno
Posts: 10,556
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/18/2013 11:58:56 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 4/18/2013 11:56:45 AM, pozessed wrote:
At 4/18/2013 11:53:12 AM, inferno wrote:
At 4/18/2013 11:31:45 AM, inferno wrote:
At 4/18/2013 11:28:35 AM, pozessed wrote:
Because they are being manipulated as we speak in order to give profits to big corporations which spitefully use them.

Sounds like a church or religion as well.

This is not about religion now is it. Dodging the question once again. You dont have the guts to even view and discuss this in a rational manner. Coward. =)

Alex Jones and all those other leaders out there are exposing the truth for all to see. Some of you are coming around though.Some. =)

In my opinion Alex Jones and the like are fear mongers who use the same methods to control populous thinking the same as corrupt governments do.

No. What he is doing, is showing you logical evidence and inadequacies about the activities concerning the Government.
What do you think George Bush Sr was talking about during that speech he gave back in 1990 about the New World Order.
And why do you think that about over half of the people in America do not support this war, or think that 9/11 was an inside job. Youre missing the point. =)
inferno
Posts: 10,556
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/18/2013 12:01:52 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 4/18/2013 11:54:21 AM, pozessed wrote:
At 4/18/2013 11:31:45 AM, inferno wrote:
At 4/18/2013 11:28:35 AM, pozessed wrote:
Because they are being manipulated as we speak in order to give profits to big corporations which spitefully use them.

Sounds like a church or religion as well.

This is not about religion now is it. Dodging the question once again. You dont have the guts to even view and discuss this in a rational manner. Coward. =)

I'm sorry you don't see the relation.
How do insults help this discussion? You don't even seem to want my opinion. It seems your only objective is to try and make me feel inferior.

I dont support religion or religious dogma.
Sorry you think of me as Christian. =)
pozessed
Posts: 1,034
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/18/2013 12:15:07 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 4/18/2013 12:01:52 PM, inferno wrote:
At 4/18/2013 11:54:21 AM, pozessed wrote:
At 4/18/2013 11:31:45 AM, inferno wrote:
At 4/18/2013 11:28:35 AM, pozessed wrote:
Because they are being manipulated as we speak in order to give profits to big corporations which spitefully use them.

Sounds like a church or religion as well.

This is not about religion now is it. Dodging the question once again. You dont have the guts to even view and discuss this in a rational manner. Coward. =)

I'm sorry you don't see the relation.
How do insults help this discussion? You don't even seem to want my opinion. It seems your only objective is to try and make me feel inferior.

I dont support religion or religious dogma.
Sorry you think of me as Christian. =)

It wasn't about you... Don't be so conceited please.
I was relating how religion and government use the same methods to get money from people.

Maybe you should ask questions instead o jumping to conclusions, your perception is not the only one that matters.
glassplotful
Posts: 52
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/18/2013 12:15:28 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
While a global conspiracy to control the world may seem obvious to you, there is no valid reason to believe one exists.

Here's what I like about Alex Jones and his crowd: he's a skeptic. We need more skeptics. He questions our government, he questions our leaders, he questions our wars, etc. This is good- if no one questioned these things, we would not progress as a society. I'm a skeptic myself.

Here's what I don't like about Alex Jones and his crowd: He takes his skepticism and takes it one step further; he compiles a list of facts, figures, and (sometimes) outright lies and strings them together to conclude something grand and sinister that in reality has no material evidence to support it whatsoever. There are entire playlists on Youtube documenting the dozens of lies he's told his audience over the years.

There is no evidence for a global conspiracy. Not to say one doesn't exist, there's just no valid reason to conclude that there is one. A few wealthy people talking privately behind closed doors does not equal a global conspiracy, neither do a few vague documents alluding to some international corporation. When Bush mentioned a "New World Order," he was proposing that the United States and Russia cooperate, instead of compete (the speech was given following the collapse of the Soviet Union).
inferno
Posts: 10,556
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/18/2013 12:26:47 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 4/18/2013 12:15:07 PM, pozessed wrote:
At 4/18/2013 12:01:52 PM, inferno wrote:
At 4/18/2013 11:54:21 AM, pozessed wrote:
At 4/18/2013 11:31:45 AM, inferno wrote:
At 4/18/2013 11:28:35 AM, pozessed wrote:
Because they are being manipulated as we speak in order to give profits to big corporations which spitefully use them.

Sounds like a church or religion as well.

This is not about religion now is it. Dodging the question once again. You dont have the guts to even view and discuss this in a rational manner. Coward. =)

I'm sorry you don't see the relation.
How do insults help this discussion? You don't even seem to want my opinion. It seems your only objective is to try and make me feel inferior.

I dont support religion or religious dogma.
Sorry you think of me as Christian. =)

It wasn't about you... Don't be so conceited please.
I was relating how religion and government use the same methods to get money from people.

Maybe you should ask questions instead o jumping to conclusions, your perception is not the only one that matters.

So tell me how can you deny the exposure of these rich and poweful people who have more information and influence than you do. Are you telling me they are not credible.
Saying its about money is a total copout son.
Gimme more. You sound lame. =)
pozessed
Posts: 1,034
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/18/2013 12:28:42 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 4/18/2013 12:15:28 PM, glassplotful wrote:
While a global conspiracy to control the world may seem obvious to you, there is no valid reason to believe one exists.

Here's what I like about Alex Jones and his crowd: he's a skeptic. We need more skeptics. He questions our government, he questions our leaders, he questions our wars, etc. This is good- if no one questioned these things, we would not progress as a society. I'm a skeptic myself.

Here's what I don't like about Alex Jones and his crowd: He takes his skepticism and takes it one step further; he compiles a list of facts, figures, and (sometimes) outright lies and strings them together to conclude something grand and sinister that in reality has no material evidence to support it whatsoever. There are entire playlists on Youtube documenting the dozens of lies he's told his audience over the years.

There is no evidence for a global conspiracy. Not to say one doesn't exist, there's just no valid reason to conclude that there is one. A few wealthy people talking privately behind closed doors does not equal a global conspiracy, neither do a few vague documents alluding to some international corporation. When Bush mentioned a "New World Order," he was proposing that the United States and Russia cooperate, instead of compete (the speech was given following the collapse of the Soviet Union).


I agree with you completely.
inferno
Posts: 10,556
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/18/2013 12:29:12 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 4/18/2013 12:15:28 PM, glassplotful wrote:
While a global conspiracy to control the world may seem obvious to you, there is no valid reason to believe one exists.

Here's what I like about Alex Jones and his crowd: he's a skeptic. We need more skeptics. He questions our government, he questions our leaders, he questions our wars, etc. This is good- if no one questioned these things, we would not progress as a society. I'm a skeptic myself.

Here's what I don't like about Alex Jones and his crowd: He takes his skepticism and takes it one step further; he compiles a list of facts, figures, and (sometimes) outright lies and strings them together to conclude something grand and sinister that in reality has no material evidence to support it whatsoever. There are entire playlists on Youtube documenting the dozens of lies he's told his audience over the years.

There is no evidence for a global conspiracy. Not to say one doesn't exist, there's just no valid reason to conclude that there is one. A few wealthy people talking privately behind closed doors does not equal a global conspiracy, neither do a few vague documents alluding to some international corporation. When Bush mentioned a "New World Order," he was proposing that the United States and Russia cooperate, instead of compete (the speech was given following the collapse of the Soviet Union).




False. When Bush said New World Order, he was taking about the sinister global agenda, which is to keep morons like yourself dumb and in the dark about their downsizing, mass hysteria schemes, population control, mind control, and disease, as well as wars, too. Now are you the only idiot in this world who believes that the US Government is telling you the truth.
I cant wait to hear this one. =)
inferno
Posts: 10,556
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/18/2013 12:30:08 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 4/18/2013 12:28:42 PM, pozessed wrote:
At 4/18/2013 12:15:28 PM, glassplotful wrote:
While a global conspiracy to control the world may seem obvious to you, there is no valid reason to believe one exists.

Here's what I like about Alex Jones and his crowd: he's a skeptic. We need more skeptics. He questions our government, he questions our leaders, he questions our wars, etc. This is good- if no one questioned these things, we would not progress as a society. I'm a skeptic myself.

Here's what I don't like about Alex Jones and his crowd: He takes his skepticism and takes it one step further; he compiles a list of facts, figures, and (sometimes) outright lies and strings them together to conclude something grand and sinister that in reality has no material evidence to support it whatsoever. There are entire playlists on Youtube documenting the dozens of lies he's told his audience over the years.

There is no evidence for a global conspiracy. Not to say one doesn't exist, there's just no valid reason to conclude that there is one. A few wealthy people talking privately behind closed doors does not equal a global conspiracy, neither do a few vague documents alluding to some international corporation. When Bush mentioned a "New World Order," he was proposing that the United States and Russia cooperate, instead of compete (the speech was given following the collapse of the Soviet Union).


I agree with you completely.

Once again. Should we not deem the rich and poweful credible, when they expose the New World Order.
I mean who are you. Really. =)
pozessed
Posts: 1,034
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/18/2013 12:40:59 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 4/18/2013 12:26:47 PM, inferno wrote:
At 4/18/2013 12:15:07 PM, pozessed wrote:
At 4/18/2013 12:01:52 PM, inferno wrote:
At 4/18/2013 11:54:21 AM, pozessed wrote:
At 4/18/2013 11:31:45 AM, inferno wrote:
At 4/18/2013 11:28:35 AM, pozessed wrote:
Because they are being manipulated as we speak in order to give profits to big corporations which spitefully use them.

Sounds like a church or religion as well.

This is not about religion now is it. Dodging the question once again. You dont have the guts to even view and discuss this in a rational manner. Coward. =)

I'm sorry you don't see the relation.
How do insults help this discussion? You don't even seem to want my opinion. It seems your only objective is to try and make me feel inferior.

I dont support religion or religious dogma.
Sorry you think of me as Christian. =)

It wasn't about you... Don't be so conceited please.
I was relating how religion and government use the same methods to get money from people.

Maybe you should ask questions instead o jumping to conclusions, your perception is not the only one that matters.

So tell me how can you deny the exposure of these rich and poweful people who have more information and influence than you do.

Where did I deny anything? That's a horrible insinuation considering what I said. I don't think stating that religion and government have similarities is a denial of anything your asserting.
If anything its corroborating with your suspicion but you'd rather find insults instead of insight.
Why insinuate what I might be saying means to me, when you could just ask?
Saying its about money is a total copout son.
I simply stated they used the same methods to make money. Their methods is not only about money now is it?
Gimme more. You sound lame. =)
Your lack of social skills is almost astonishing. Even at this almost primitive level of communication you fail to see the importance of the tone you set.
pozessed
Posts: 1,034
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/18/2013 12:43:32 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 4/18/2013 12:30:08 PM, inferno wrote:
At 4/18/2013 12:28:42 PM, pozessed wrote:
At 4/18/2013 12:15:28 PM, glassplotful wrote:
While a global conspiracy to control the world may seem obvious to you, there is no valid reason to believe one exists.

Here's what I like about Alex Jones and his crowd: he's a skeptic. We need more skeptics. He questions our government, he questions our leaders, he questions our wars, etc. This is good- if no one questioned these things, we would not progress as a society. I'm a skeptic myself.

Here's what I don't like about Alex Jones and his crowd: He takes his skepticism and takes it one step further; he compiles a list of facts, figures, and (sometimes) outright lies and strings them together to conclude something grand and sinister that in reality has no material evidence to support it whatsoever. There are entire playlists on Youtube documenting the dozens of lies he's told his audience over the years.

There is no evidence for a global conspiracy. Not to say one doesn't exist, there's just no valid reason to conclude that there is one. A few wealthy people talking privately behind closed doors does not equal a global conspiracy, neither do a few vague documents alluding to some international corporation. When Bush mentioned a "New World Order," he was proposing that the United States and Russia cooperate, instead of compete (the speech was given following the collapse of the Soviet Union).


I agree with you completely.

Once again. Should we not deem the rich and poweful credible, when they expose the New World Order.
I mean who are you. Really. =)

I'm part of this society that has a presence of mind that my reality isn't the only one that exists.
Are you?
inferno
Posts: 10,556
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/18/2013 12:44:58 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 4/18/2013 12:40:59 PM, pozessed wrote:
At 4/18/2013 12:26:47 PM, inferno wrote:
At 4/18/2013 12:15:07 PM, pozessed wrote:
At 4/18/2013 12:01:52 PM, inferno wrote:
At 4/18/2013 11:54:21 AM, pozessed wrote:
At 4/18/2013 11:31:45 AM, inferno wrote:
At 4/18/2013 11:28:35 AM, pozessed wrote:
Because they are being manipulated as we speak in order to give profits to big corporations which spitefully use them.

Sounds like a church or religion as well.

This is not about religion now is it. Dodging the question once again. You dont have the guts to even view and discuss this in a rational manner. Coward. =)

I'm sorry you don't see the relation.
How do insults help this discussion? You don't even seem to want my opinion. It seems your only objective is to try and make me feel inferior.

I dont support religion or religious dogma.
Sorry you think of me as Christian. =)

It wasn't about you... Don't be so conceited please.
I was relating how religion and government use the same methods to get money from people.

Maybe you should ask questions instead o jumping to conclusions, your perception is not the only one that matters.

So tell me how can you deny the exposure of these rich and poweful people who have more information and influence than you do.

Where did I deny anything? That's a horrible insinuation considering what I said. I don't think stating that religion and government have similarities is a denial of anything your asserting.
If anything its corroborating with your suspicion but you'd rather find insults instead of insight.
Why insinuate what I might be saying means to me, when you could just ask?
Saying its about money is a total copout son.
I simply stated they used the same methods to make money. Their methods is not only about money now is it?
Gimme more. You sound lame. =)
Your lack of social skills is almost astonishing. Even at this almost primitive level of communication you fail to see the importance of the tone you set.

Youre dodging the question kid. I said how can you claim that this is about money, when we see thousands of people making legitimate and logical postings or requests about our Government. You are only few in number. The rest of the world is starting to catch on now. Just read what that White guy said about Farrakhan on that site I just displayed for all to see.
Its not about racism persay. Its about the message, and we are all connected. So he was convicted, therefore, Khan exposed the Government for who they are. And this is why the other side respects his teachings when it comes to these issues. Not his ideology or religion. Truth does not discriminate.
pozessed
Posts: 1,034
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/18/2013 12:45:54 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 4/18/2013 12:29:12 PM, inferno wrote:
Now are you the only idiot in this world who believes that the US Government is telling you the truth.
I cant wait to hear this one. =)

You think there is a government that is honest?
inferno
Posts: 10,556
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/18/2013 12:47:01 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 4/18/2013 12:43:32 PM, pozessed wrote:
At 4/18/2013 12:30:08 PM, inferno wrote:
At 4/18/2013 12:28:42 PM, pozessed wrote:
At 4/18/2013 12:15:28 PM, glassplotful wrote:
While a global conspiracy to control the world may seem obvious to you, there is no valid reason to believe one exists.

Here's what I like about Alex Jones and his crowd: he's a skeptic. We need more skeptics. He questions our government, he questions our leaders, he questions our wars, etc. This is good- if no one questioned these things, we would not progress as a society. I'm a skeptic myself.

Here's what I don't like about Alex Jones and his crowd: He takes his skepticism and takes it one step further; he compiles a list of facts, figures, and (sometimes) outright lies and strings them together to conclude something grand and sinister that in reality has no material evidence to support it whatsoever. There are entire playlists on Youtube documenting the dozens of lies he's told his audience over the years.

There is no evidence for a global conspiracy. Not to say one doesn't exist, there's just no valid reason to conclude that there is one. A few wealthy people talking privately behind closed doors does not equal a global conspiracy, neither do a few vague documents alluding to some international corporation. When Bush mentioned a "New World Order," he was proposing that the United States and Russia cooperate, instead of compete (the speech was given following the collapse of the Soviet Union).


I agree with you completely.

Once again. Should we not deem the rich and poweful credible, when they expose the New World Order.
I mean who are you. Really. =)

I'm part of this society that has a presence of mind that my reality isn't the only one that exists.
Are you?

No. But I would take the word of the wise, along with the rich and poweful when they speak about things of conviction and truth. You lack the discernment and emotions to fathom such a thing. You are a very spiritully inept young man.
I feel for you. =)
glassplotful
Posts: 52
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/18/2013 12:52:34 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 4/18/2013 12:29:12 PM, inferno wrote:
False. When Bush said New World Order, he was taking about the sinister global agenda, which is to keep morons like yourself dumb and in the dark about their downsizing, mass hysteria schemes, population control, mind control, and disease, as well as wars, too. Now are you the only idiot in this world who believes that the US Government is telling you the truth.
I cant wait to hear this one. =)

How do you know he was referring to a 'sinister global agenda?'

Most historians disagree with you. Have you read the full speech?

Note this excerpt from the 1991 speech:

"Now, we can see a new world coming into view. A world in which there is the very real prospect of a new world order. In the words of Winston Churchill, a world order in which "the principles of justice and fair play protect the weak against the strong. . . ." A world where the United Nations, freed from cold war stalemate, is poised to fulfill the historic vision of its founders. A world in which freedom and respect for human rights find a home among all nations. The Gulf war put this new world to its first test. And my fellow Americans, we passed that test. "

When Bush first mentions a "new world," he's referring to an era in time. The Cold War had just ended, and with it the culture of the Cold War at the time of this speech. Bush is merely advocating for a more progressive view of human rights.

The speech itself concerned the push for a permanent state of peace on a global scale, considering many lesser countries were then free of Russian communist influence. He's talking about a vision for foreign policy which, ironically, ultimately did not come to pass.

And now the 1990 speech:

"We stand today at a unique and extraordinary moment. The crisis in the Persian Gulf, as grave as it is, also offers a rare opportunity to move toward an historic period of cooperation. Out of these troubled times, our fifth objective -- a new world order -- can emerge: a new era -- freer from the threat of terror, stronger in the pursuit of justice, and more secure in the quest for peace. An era in which the nations of the world, East and West, North and South, can prosper and live in harmony. A hundred generations have searched for this elusive path to peace, while a thousand wars raged across the span of human endeavor. Today that new world is struggling to be born, a world quite different from the one we've known. A world where the rule of law supplants the rule of the jungle. A world in which nations recognize the shared responsibility for freedom and justice. A world where the strong respect the rights of the weak. This is the vision that I shared with President Gorbachev in Helsinki. He and other leaders from Europe, the Gulf, and around the world understand that how we manage this crisis today could shape the future for generations to come."

Again, the ideas that Bush present here seem a little counter-productive to the goals of a sinister global conspiracy. Why would such a sinister group advocate for peace, justice, and freedom?

Read both speeches here:
http://millercenter.org...
http://bushlibrary.tamu.edu...
pozessed
Posts: 1,034
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/18/2013 12:55:53 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 4/18/2013 12:44:58 PM, inferno wrote:
At 4/18/2013 12:40:59 PM, pozessed wrote:
At 4/18/2013 12:26:47 PM, inferno wrote:
At 4/18/2013 12:15:07 PM, pozessed wrote:
At 4/18/2013 12:01:52 PM, inferno wrote:
At 4/18/2013 11:54:21 AM, pozessed wrote:
At 4/18/2013 11:31:45 AM, inferno wrote:
At 4/18/2013 11:28:35 AM, pozessed wrote:
Because they are being manipulated as we speak in order to give profits to big corporations which spitefully use them.

Sounds like a church or religion as well.

This is not about religion now is it. Dodging the question once again. You dont have the guts to even view and discuss this in a rational manner. Coward. =)

I'm sorry you don't see the relation.
How do insults help this discussion? You don't even seem to want my opinion. It seems your only objective is to try and make me feel inferior.

I dont support religion or religious dogma.
Sorry you think of me as Christian. =)

It wasn't about you... Don't be so conceited please.
I was relating how religion and government use the same methods to get money from people.

Maybe you should ask questions instead o jumping to conclusions, your perception is not the only one that matters.

So tell me how can you deny the exposure of these rich and poweful people who have more information and influence than you do.

Where did I deny anything? That's a horrible insinuation considering what I said. I don't think stating that religion and government have similarities is a denial of anything your asserting.
If anything its corroborating with your suspicion but you'd rather find insults instead of insight.
Why insinuate what I might be saying means to me, when you could just ask?
Saying its about money is a total copout son.
I simply stated they used the same methods to make money. Their methods is not only about money now is it?
Gimme more. You sound lame. =)
Your lack of social skills is almost astonishing. Even at this almost primitive level of communication you fail to see the importance of the tone you set.

Youre dodging the question kid. I said how can you claim that this is about money, when we see thousands of people making legitimate and logical postings or requests about our Government. You are only few in number. The rest of the world is starting to catch on now. Just read what that White guy said about Farrakhan on that site I just displayed for all to see.
Its not about racism persay. Its about the message, and we are all connected. So he was convicted, therefore, Khan exposed the Government for who they are. And this is why the other side respects his teachings when it comes to these issues. Not his ideology or religion. Truth does not discriminate.

You're yet to answer any of my questions, even though I actually have answered yours. Don't you think maybe you are being to arrogant and stubborn to realize this?
I'm sorry if I can't break that barrier. At least I didn't resort to outright condescending your intelligence and belittling you about your lack of abilities though.
Although that does seem to be the only way you will grasp these abilities , seeing as the way you talk is a reflection of the way you want to be talked to.
So I guess I'll use your method and say "get your head out of your butt and read what I said over again but with a more opened mind, you sorry excuse for a brain".
pozessed
Posts: 1,034
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/18/2013 1:00:08 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 4/18/2013 12:47:01 PM, inferno wrote:
At 4/18/2013 12:43:32 PM, pozessed wrote:
At 4/18/2013 12:30:08 PM, inferno wrote:
At 4/18/2013 12:28:42 PM, pozessed wrote:
At 4/18/2013 12:15:28 PM, glassplotful wrote:
While a global conspiracy to control the world may seem obvious to you, there is no valid reason to believe one exists.

Here's what I like about Alex Jones and his crowd: he's a skeptic. We need more skeptics. He questions our government, he questions our leaders, he questions our wars, etc. This is good- if no one questioned these things, we would not progress as a society. I'm a skeptic myself.

Here's what I don't like about Alex Jones and his crowd: He takes his skepticism and takes it one step further; he compiles a list of facts, figures, and (sometimes) outright lies and strings them together to conclude something grand and sinister that in reality has no material evidence to support it whatsoever. There are entire playlists on Youtube documenting the dozens of lies he's told his audience over the years.

There is no evidence for a global conspiracy. Not to say one doesn't exist, there's just no valid reason to conclude that there is one. A few wealthy people talking privately behind closed doors does not equal a global conspiracy, neither do a few vague documents alluding to some international corporation. When Bush mentioned a "New World Order," he was proposing that the United States and Russia cooperate, instead of compete (the speech was given following the collapse of the Soviet Union).


I agree with you completely.

Once again. Should we not deem the rich and poweful credible, when they expose the New World Order.
I mean who are you. Really. =)

I'm part of this society that has a presence of mind that my reality isn't the only one that exists.
Are you?

No. But I would take the word of the wise, along with the rich and poweful when they speak about things of conviction and truth. You lack the discernment and emotions to fathom such a thing. You are a very spiritully inept young man.
I feel for you. =)

You realize that by saying "no" you admitted that you believe your right regardless of what anyone else has to say to you.

In short, you don't care what people have to say because your words are the only ones that matter and nobody should respond to what you say and only listen.

That sounds like a dictatorship.
inferno
Posts: 10,556
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/18/2013 1:27:06 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 4/18/2013 1:00:08 PM, pozessed wrote:
At 4/18/2013 12:47:01 PM, inferno wrote:
At 4/18/2013 12:43:32 PM, pozessed wrote:
At 4/18/2013 12:30:08 PM, inferno wrote:
At 4/18/2013 12:28:42 PM, pozessed wrote:
At 4/18/2013 12:15:28 PM, glassplotful wrote:
While a global conspiracy to control the world may seem obvious to you, there is no valid reason to believe one exists.

Here's what I like about Alex Jones and his crowd: he's a skeptic. We need more skeptics. He questions our government, he questions our leaders, he questions our wars, etc. This is good- if no one questioned these things, we would not progress as a society. I'm a skeptic myself.

Here's what I don't like about Alex Jones and his crowd: He takes his skepticism and takes it one step further; he compiles a list of facts, figures, and (sometimes) outright lies and strings them together to conclude something grand and sinister that in reality has no material evidence to support it whatsoever. There are entire playlists on Youtube documenting the dozens of lies he's told his audience over the years.

There is no evidence for a global conspiracy. Not to say one doesn't exist, there's just no valid reason to conclude that there is one. A few wealthy people talking privately behind closed doors does not equal a global conspiracy, neither do a few vague documents alluding to some international corporation. When Bush mentioned a "New World Order," he was proposing that the United States and Russia cooperate, instead of compete (the speech was given following the collapse of the Soviet Union).


I agree with you completely.

Once again. Should we not deem the rich and poweful credible, when they expose the New World Order.
I mean who are you. Really. =)

I'm part of this society that has a presence of mind that my reality isn't the only one that exists.
Are you?

No. But I would take the word of the wise, along with the rich and poweful when they speak about things of conviction and truth. You lack the discernment and emotions to fathom such a thing. You are a very spiritully inept young man.
I feel for you. =)

You realize that by saying "no" you admitted that you believe your right regardless of what anyone else has to say to you.

In short, you don't care what people have to say because your words are the only ones that matter and nobody should respond to what you say and only listen.

That sounds like a dictatorship.

False. Labeling me a dictatorship is a sign of your predisposition and animosity towards people who are convicted. It is not my fault you lack discernment and are not able to see and feel things that many other logical people do. =)
inferno
Posts: 10,556
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/18/2013 1:28:04 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 4/18/2013 12:45:54 PM, pozessed wrote:
At 4/18/2013 12:29:12 PM, inferno wrote:
Now are you the only idiot in this world who believes that the US Government is telling you the truth.
I cant wait to hear this one. =)

You think there is a government that is honest?

No. So why be so naive as to think that this US Government is not hiding a LOT of things from you. =)
pozessed
Posts: 1,034
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/18/2013 1:41:52 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 4/18/2013 1:27:06 PM, inferno wrote:
At 4/18/2013 1:00:08 PM, pozessed wrote:
At 4/18/2013 12:47:01 PM, inferno wrote:
At 4/18/2013 12:43:32 PM, pozessed wrote:
At 4/18/2013 12:30:08 PM, inferno wrote:
At 4/18/2013 12:28:42 PM, pozessed wrote:
At 4/18/2013 12:15:28 PM, glassplotful wrote:
While a global conspiracy to control the world may seem obvious to you, there is no valid reason to believe one exists.

Here's what I like about Alex Jones and his crowd: he's a skeptic. We need more skeptics. He questions our government, he questions our leaders, he questions our wars, etc. This is good- if no one questioned these things, we would not progress as a society. I'm a skeptic myself.

Here's what I don't like about Alex Jones and his crowd: He takes his skepticism and takes it one step further; he compiles a list of facts, figures, and (sometimes) outright lies and strings them together to conclude something grand and sinister that in reality has no material evidence to support it whatsoever. There are entire playlists on Youtube documenting the dozens of lies he's told his audience over the years.

There is no evidence for a global conspiracy. Not to say one doesn't exist, there's just no valid reason to conclude that there is one. A few wealthy people talking privately behind closed doors does not equal a global conspiracy, neither do a few vague documents alluding to some international corporation. When Bush mentioned a "New World Order," he was proposing that the United States and Russia cooperate, instead of compete (the speech was given following the collapse of the Soviet Union).


I agree with you completely.

Once again. Should we not deem the rich and poweful credible, when they expose the New World Order.
I mean who are you. Really. =)

I'm part of this society that has a presence of mind that my reality isn't the only one that exists.
Are you?

No. But I would take the word of the wise, along with the rich and poweful when they speak about things of conviction and truth. You lack the discernment and emotions to fathom such a thing. You are a very spiritully inept young man.
I feel for you. =)

You realize that by saying "no" you admitted that you believe your right regardless of what anyone else has to say to you.

In short, you don't care what people have to say because your words are the only ones that matter and nobody should respond to what you say and only listen.

That sounds like a dictatorship.

False. Labeling me a dictatorship is a sign of your predisposition and animosity towards people who are convicted. It is not my fault you lack discernment and are not able to see and feel things that many other logical people do. =)

At least you don't deny the first part which is your own admission that you are self absorbed. Seeing as your so self absorbed you can't speak for society nor understand what society has to offer. Hence your redundant communication process which has nothing to offer anyone but a selfish plight for your own indulgence.
pozessed
Posts: 1,034
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/18/2013 1:46:52 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 4/18/2013 1:28:04 PM, inferno wrote:
At 4/18/2013 12:45:54 PM, pozessed wrote:
At 4/18/2013 12:29:12 PM, inferno wrote:
Now are you the only idiot in this world who believes that the US Government is telling you the truth.
I cant wait to hear this one. =)

You think there is a government that is honest?

No. So why be so naive as to think that this US Government is not hiding a LOT of things from you. =)

Why do you assume I don't? Do you not have the skill set to comprehend what people say to you? I have faith that you can understand me but I'm beginning to think talking to you is like reasoning with a 5 year old while their in a tantrum.
inferno
Posts: 10,556
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/18/2013 1:51:54 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 4/18/2013 12:52:34 PM, glassplotful wrote:
At 4/18/2013 12:29:12 PM, inferno wrote:
False. When Bush said New World Order, he was taking about the sinister global agenda, which is to keep morons like yourself dumb and in the dark about their downsizing, mass hysteria schemes, population control, mind control, and disease, as well as wars, too. Now are you the only idiot in this world who believes that the US Government is telling you the truth.
I cant wait to hear this one. =)

How do you know he was referring to a 'sinister global agenda?'

Most historians disagree with you. Have you read the full speech?

Note this excerpt from the 1991 speech:

"Now, we can see a new world coming into view. A world in which there is the very real prospect of a new world order. In the words of Winston Churchill, a world order in which "the principles of justice and fair play protect the weak against the strong. . . ." A world where the United Nations, freed from cold war stalemate, is poised to fulfill the historic vision of its founders. A world in which freedom and respect for human rights find a home among all nations. The Gulf war put this new world to its first test. And my fellow Americans, we passed that test. "

When Bush first mentions a "new world," he's referring to an era in time. The Cold War had just ended, and with it the culture of the Cold War at the time of this speech. Bush is merely advocating for a more progressive view of human rights.

The speech itself concerned the push for a permanent state of peace on a global scale, considering many lesser countries were then free of Russian communist influence. He's talking about a vision for foreign policy which, ironically, ultimately did not come to pass.

And now the 1990 speech:

"We stand today at a unique and extraordinary moment. The crisis in the Persian Gulf, as grave as it is, also offers a rare opportunity to move toward an historic period of cooperation. Out of these troubled times, our fifth objective -- a new world order -- can emerge: a new era -- freer from the threat of terror, stronger in the pursuit of justice, and more secure in the quest for peace. An era in which the nations of the world, East and West, North and South, can prosper and live in harmony. A hundred generations have searched for this elusive path to peace, while a thousand wars raged across the span of human endeavor. Today that new world is struggling to be born, a world quite different from the one we've known. A world where the rule of law supplants the rule of the jungle. A world in which nations recognize the shared responsibility for freedom and justice. A world where the strong respect the rights of the weak. This is the vision that I shared with President Gorbachev in Helsinki. He and other leaders from Europe, the Gulf, and around the world understand that how we manage this crisis today could shape the future for generations to come."

Again, the ideas that Bush present here seem a little counter-productive to the goals of a sinister global conspiracy. Why would such a sinister group advocate for peace, justice, and freedom?

Read both speeches here:
http://millercenter.org...
http://bushlibrary.tamu.edu...

This is not about historians or other liars and manipulators of the system. Based on my own personal experiences, and evidence shown to me by the rich and some elites.
I can tell you that you are being taken for a ride my friend.
And deep down inside, even a mindless buffoon like yourself knows that this is true. =)