Jump to topic:

WT: Craft International @ Scene in Boston

GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/22/2013 2:28:21 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
WASHINGTON, April 18, 2013 " Federal and local authorities have yet to comment on the identity of what appears to be a team of operatives photographed at the Boston Marathon bombing site wearing black backpacks, tactical boots and pants and communication equipment. At least one of them wore a hat emblazoned with a skull insignia similar to insignias used by private contractors Craft International and Blackwater USA (renamed Xe Services then Academi), and Navy SEAL teams 3 and 5.

The men were also photographed after the explosion meeting at the finish line behind a black SUV with US Government license plates and satellite communication equipment on the roof.

Washington Times

http://communities.washingtontimes.com...
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
DoubtingDave
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/22/2013 2:38:01 PM
Never mind the fact that this post was written by Alan Jones
The Great Wall of Fail

"I have doubts that anti-semitism even exists" -GeoLaureate8

"Evolutionists think that people evolved from rocks" -Scotty

"And whats so bad about a Holy war? By Holy war, I mean a war which would aim to subdue others under Islam." -Ahmed.M

"The free market didn't create the massive wealth in the country, WW2 did." -malcomxy

"Independant federal regulators make our capitalist society possible." -Erik_Erikson
GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/22/2013 2:40:09 PM
The brain dead will say that Alex Jones is a stupid conspiracy theorist and an "idiot" as the zombie on O'Reilly repeated. Yet they've never even heard of Craft International, let alone Blackwater, the private military contractors who run over civilians in Iraq blasting heavy metal and laughing as they cause chaos.
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/22/2013 2:43:32 PM
At 4/22/2013 2:38:01 PM, DoubtingDave wrote:
Never mind the fact that this post was written by Alan Jones

And what is significant about that? Are you making connections where none exist?
-- Murray Rothbard

-- Frederic Bastiat
Eitan_Zohar
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/22/2013 2:43:55 PM
Why did the Illuminati only think of doing this now? Imagine how much more support George Bush could have gotten if he had arranged for a few more buildings or an oil tanker in the Gulf of Mexico to be blown up by terrorists. Instead, America was devoid of any sort of significant attack for the next twelve years, leaving us totally safe and secure and creating lashback against what the public saw as unnecessary wars. Why?
"It is my ambition to say in ten sentences what others say in a whole book."
drhead
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/22/2013 2:43:57 PM
Yes, let's ignore the fact that we already found people who, when confronted, proceeded to resist arrest (which they'd have no reason to do if they were innocent).
Wall of Fail

"You reject religion... calling it a sickness, to what ends??? Are you a Homosexual??" - Dogknox
"For me, Evolution is a zombie theory. I mean imaginary cartoons and wishful thinking support it?" - Dragonfang
"There are no mental health benefits of atheism. It is devoid of rational thinking and mental protection." - Gabrian
000ike
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/22/2013 2:44:46 PM
yawn
"A stupid despot may constrain his slaves with iron chains; but a true politician binds them even more strongly with the chain of their own ideas" - Michel Foucault
Eitan_Zohar
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/22/2013 2:45:00 PM
*backlash, not lashback. How did I mess that up?
"It is my ambition to say in ten sentences what others say in a whole book."
DoubtingDave
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/22/2013 2:47:48 PM
Ladies and Gentlemen, boys and girls please welcome Alex Jones:
The Great Wall of Fail

"And whats so bad about a Holy war? By Holy war, I mean a war which would aim to subdue others under Islam." -Ahmed.M

"The free market didn't create the massive wealth in the country, WW2 did." -malcomxy

"Independant federal regulators make our capitalist society possible." -Erik_Erikson
GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/22/2013 3:07:57 PM
At 4/22/2013 2:43:57 PM, drhead wrote:
Yes, let's ignore the fact that we already found people who, when confronted, proceeded to resist arrest (which they'd have no reason to do if they were innocent).

Wow you really are brain dead. They cooperated with the FBI for 3 years. The Chechen terrorist group that inspired them was a CIA asset controlled by the CIA. You have literally no knowledge.

http://www.cbsnews.com...
-- Murray Rothbard

-- Frederic Bastiat
GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/22/2013 3:19:03 PM
17 real questions that need to be asked about the Boston bombings, many of them rhetorical.

http://endoftheamericandream.com...
-- Murray Rothbard

-- Frederic Bastiat
drhead
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/22/2013 5:17:38 PM
At 4/22/2013 3:07:57 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:

Wow you really are brain dead. They cooperated with the FBI for 3 years. The Chechen terrorist group that inspired them was a CIA asset controlled by the CIA. You have literally no knowledge.

You're still not proving anything. Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence to back them up. Without any evidence to say that they did something, what you're saying is no more informative than me saying "My friend's ex-wife's hot cousin seen at Boston Marathon!".
Wall of Fail

"You reject religion... calling it a sickness, to what ends??? Are you a Homosexual??" - Dogknox
"For me, Evolution is a zombie theory. I mean imaginary cartoons and wishful thinking support it?" - Dragonfang
"There are no mental health benefits of atheism. It is devoid of rational thinking and mental protection." - Gabrian
GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/22/2013 5:54:00 PM
At 4/22/2013 5:17:38 PM, drhead wrote:
You're still not proving anything. Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence to back them up. Without any evidence to say that they did something, what you're saying is no more informative than me saying "My friend's ex-wife's hot cousin seen at Boston Marathon!".

You're the one with the extraordinary claim, not me.

The extraordinary claim is that this was not a false flag orchestrated by the FBI.

http://www.nytimes.com...;

All terror attacks are psyops. You make the extraordinary claim that is not a psyop.
http://www.infowars.com...
-- Murray Rothbard

-- Frederic Bastiat
Double_R
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/23/2013 1:47:15 PM
At 4/22/2013 3:19:03 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
17 real questions that need to be asked about the Boston bombings, many of them rhetorical.

http://endoftheamericandream.com...

These are 17 of the dumbest questions I have heard in quite some time. I really hope you have more then this...

1) There were 23,000 runners at the event. Please tell me you have more evidence of this drill then the word of one man saying that security was heightened (which BTW makes absolutely no sense anyway).

2) Probably because there wasn't.

3) First of all you don't even know who the source is. Second, changing your assumptions during the course of an investigation is how investigations work. That is not evidence of conspiracy.

4) If the FBI planted the bombs then their relationship with the brothers is irrelevant.

5) Does Debka.com have any evidence to back up their wild claims, which BTW seem to conflict with everything that anyone who knew the brothers have said about them?

6) Perfect example of why these questions are so ridiculous. So their uncle says that they had mentors who radicalized them. So what? What does this have to do with a conspiracy?

I would love to go on but I've got other things to do. Here is an unanswered question for you...

What was in it for the government officials who conceived of, planned, and carried out this attack? Please tell me how any of this makes any sense to you.
drhead
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/23/2013 1:57:57 PM
At 4/22/2013 5:54:00 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:

The extraordinary claim is that this was not a false flag orchestrated by the FBI.

The Boston Marathon attracts millions of spectators. You must prove that they had no other reason to be there. Your claim is the more specific one, and requires specific proof, and a coherent trail of logic which you will never be able to provide because such evidence does not exist.

Those operations are stings. They 'help' terrorists by providing fake bombs, and they arrest them when they have something to use against them in court. I think that there's plenty of evidence that the FBI are too pushy in them (I heard they once arrested a guy at a mosque for refusing to be a spy in Afghanistan after they had a short operation where an agent tried to join their mosque and continually bring up the subject of jihad and blowing stuff up. I'll find this story if you ask me to, but right now I'm too lazy to do so.)

All terror attacks are psyops. You make the extraordinary claim that is not a psyop.

Are you trying to claim that every single terrorist attack in the history of mankind is nothing more than a government plot? That there has never been a legitimately crazy person who committed one?
Wall of Fail

Nidhogg
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/23/2013 5:43:15 PM
So you're saying that it's suspicious that security people were there and that federal agents quickly responded to the bombings? Wouldn't it be more suspicious if no security were on standby? Also, as the son of a Navy officer and nephew of two CIA agents, I can say that SEAL "teams" don't even fvcking exist.

Oh,and I'm back on DDO by the way.
Ridiculously Photogenic Debater

DDO's most mediocre member since at least a year ago
GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/23/2013 5:57:29 PM
At 4/23/2013 5:43:15 PM, Nidhogg wrote:
So you're saying that it's suspicious that security people were there and that federal agents quickly responded to the bombings? Wouldn't it be more suspicious if no security were on standby? Also, as the son of a Navy officer and nephew of two CIA agents, I can say that SEAL "teams" don't even fvcking exist.

Craft International =/= Security

Craft International = private military contractors
-- Murray Rothbard

-- Frederic Bastiat
Wnope
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/23/2013 6:20:05 PM
At 4/22/2013 5:54:00 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:

Good lord, man, the first link is about FBI sting operations against terrorists.

The main way we have of taking down domestic terrorists before they strike is by posing as Al Qaeda or as suppliers. You can't arrest someone for simply wanting to purchase bombs. You have to catch them doing it.

The second evidence mentions that there was a controlled demolition near JFK the same day. This fact has been widely available since the day of the attack (which is when I learned it). The controlled demolition was NOTHING like the terrorist attack. You're literally comparing a pipe bomb to enough explosives to destroy an entire building.

It gives no logical reason whatsoever for the "psyop" to have taken place in boston in the manner it did. If this was a psyop, you give me any specific political or ideology motivation and I'll explain how the Boston Marathoners completely f*cked it up.
Wnope
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/23/2013 6:24:59 PM
At 4/23/2013 5:57:29 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
At 4/23/2013 5:43:15 PM, Nidhogg wrote:

Craft International =/= Security

Craft International = private military contractors

For someone who claims to be familiar with this kind of stuff, you are being absolutely absurd.

Craft, on its freakin' home page, states it provides training to police officers as well as civilians.

Marathon eyewitness and running participant Alastair Stevenson, who has confirmed to me that drills were taking place the morning of the Boston Marathon complete with bomb squads and rooftop snipers."
http://www.storyleak.com...

Now, see if you can connect the following: Craft teaches police about bombs. Police have a drill related to bombs near boston marathon. Bomb explodes at boston marathon. Police arrive with craft.
Wnope
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/23/2013 6:29:03 PM
At 4/22/2013 3:07:57 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:

Now you're being borderline retarded.

You linked to a webpage that states that the FBI questioned them before they arrived in the country, but they passed through.

The ONLY EVIDENCE the FBI had linking the brothers to terrorists was the fact that for six months the brothers were in a geographic region of the balkans which also contains cells of an Al Qaeda-related group.

For someone who is against government take-over, you have ridiculously low standards of evidence for what is needed to detain/deport an american citizen. Literally, just on basis of where they were born and where they traveled in the past six months, you're saying the FBI should have done anything other than flag him and let him through?
Wnope
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/23/2013 6:32:05 PM
The FBI has nearly 100% success rate in stopping home-grown terrorists from domestic attacks for nearly a decade using these stings, and now we should suddenly take them to mean the FBI helps Al Qaeda.
DoubtingDave
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/23/2013 9:13:36 PM
At 4/22/2013 2:47:48 PM, DoubtingDave wrote:
Ladies and Gentlemen, boys and girls please welcome Alex Jones:

I love how geo ignored these.
The Great Wall of Fail