Jump to topic:

Militarism

Cowboy0108
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/26/2013 10:46:15 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
I believe that America should be more militaristic. Come up with a stronger military that no one would reckon with. Then, when someone does reckon with us, we destroy them and take their resources. In addition, we could attack the middle east, which continually threatens the lives of Americans, and drain the region of oil. This, for example, could clear our debt, and give us an economic surplus that we could use to invest in alternative energy and more military. Not to mention we could improve roads, particularly interstates, and build more schools with the extra money. (China would be next)
Militarism, for a capable country like America, could be extremely profitable. It would eliminate threats and make our treasury bigger.
lewis20
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/26/2013 1:09:37 PM
'murica
"If you are a racist I will attack you with the north"- Abraham Lincoln

"Do not wear clothing woven of two kinds of material" - Leviticus 19 19

"War is a racket" - Smedley Butler
lewis20
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/26/2013 1:11:11 PM

Lordknukle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/26/2013 6:16:37 PM
Troll?
"Easy is the descent to Avernus, for the door to the Underworld lies upon both day and night. But to retrace your steps and return to the breezes above- that's the task, that's the toil."
lewis20
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/26/2013 6:18:15 PM
At 4/26/2013 6:16:37 PM, Lordknukle wrote:
Troll?

Honestly I'd go with typical Newt Gingrich/Rick Santorum neo-conservative.

Wnope
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/26/2013 6:21:21 PM
At 4/26/2013 1:11:11 PM, lewis20 wrote:

Stopped watching once a tirade about why representative government should be replaced with direct democracy switched to why voters (who would constitute a direct democracy) are stupid and easily manipulated into wanting things that ultimately go against their self interest.
Sidewalker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/26/2013 6:38:00 PM
At 4/26/2013 10:46:15 AM, Cowboy0108 wrote:
I believe that America should be more militaristic. Come up with a stronger military that no one would reckon with. Then, when someone does reckon with us, we destroy them and take their resources. In addition, we could attack the middle east, which continually threatens the lives of Americans, and drain the region of oil. This, for example, could clear our debt, and give us an economic surplus that we could use to invest in alternative energy and more military. Not to mention we could improve roads, particularly interstates, and build more schools with the extra money. (China would be next)
Militarism, for a capable country like America, could be extremely profitable. It would eliminate threats and make our treasury bigger.

Good idea because China probably wouldn't use thier nukes if we attacked them...and even if they did, think of all the jobs it would create to rebuild everything.
"It is one of the commonest of mistakes to consider that the limit of our power of perception is also the limit of all there is to perceive." " C. W. Leadbeater
lewis20
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/26/2013 6:43:05 PM
At 4/26/2013 6:21:21 PM, Wnope wrote:
At 4/26/2013 1:11:11 PM, lewis20 wrote:

Stopped watching once a tirade about why representative government should be replaced with direct democracy switched to why voters (who would constitute a direct democracy) are stupid and easily manipulated into wanting things that ultimately go against their self interest.

That's too bad, it's a good video