Total Posts:9|Showing Posts:1-9
Jump to topic:

Can you change your name on DDO?

ConservativeAmerican
Posts: 1,676
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/6/2013 7:30:16 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
I am back guys, and I sort of have libertarian tendencies now. I was wondering if there was a way to change my name so it could be LibertarianAmerican, or something that isn't misleading.
Eitan_Zohar
Posts: 2,697
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/6/2013 8:13:03 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 5/6/2013 7:30:16 AM, ConservativeAmerican wrote:
I am back guys, and I sort of have libertarian tendencies now. I was wondering if there was a way to change my name so it could be LibertarianAmerican, or something that isn't misleading.

Or how about not making an ideological username in case you have another mysterious change of heart and become a big government liberal?
"It is my ambition to say in ten sentences what others say in a whole book."
Eitan_Zohar
Posts: 2,697
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/6/2013 8:13:45 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
Also, why are you the last poster on half the threads in this forum?
"It is my ambition to say in ten sentences what others say in a whole book."
ConservativeAmerican
Posts: 1,676
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/7/2013 3:52:05 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 5/6/2013 8:13:45 AM, Eitan_Zohar wrote:
Also, why are you the last poster on half the threads in this forum?

I am sorta inactive here, I usually every two days go through and do mass replies to all things I posted on or want to post on. lol
Subutai
Posts: 3,168
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/7/2013 7:59:49 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
No. In order to have a new username, you have to create a new DDO account.
I'm becoming less defined as days go by, fading away, and well you might say, I'm losing focus, kinda drifting into the abstract in terms of how I see myself.
johnnyboy54
Posts: 6,362
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/7/2013 8:06:16 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 5/7/2013 7:59:49 PM, Subutai wrote:
No. In order to have a new username, you have to create a new DDO account.

Not true. Airmax will change your username for you in exchange for sexual favors.
I didn't order assholes with my whiskey.
Agent_Orange
Posts: 2,252
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/7/2013 8:37:48 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 5/7/2013 8:06:16 PM, johnnyboy54 wrote:
At 5/7/2013 7:59:49 PM, Subutai wrote:
No. In order to have a new username, you have to create a new DDO account.

Not true. Airmax will change your username for you in exchange for sexual favors.

That's a lie. I tried that once and all he did he was call me a whore after he finished. He's just going to make you feel dirty..
#BlackLivesMatter
airmax1227
Posts: 13,240
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/7/2013 9:52:19 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Pretty much what Agent_Orange said... you can feel free and encouraged to bribe me all you like, but the only way to change your user name on DDO is to deactivate your current account (or ask for it to be closed) and to create a new one.
Debate.org Moderator