Jump to topic:

McConnell: IRS Revelations Just the Beginning

GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/14/2013 11:31:17 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
McConnell noted that he had raised the issue of IRS targeting of conservatives in 2012, and further noted that the Washington Post "dismissed it as a bunch of red herrings."

The scandal, McConnell said, extends up the chain. "The Obama effort to shut up opponents isn"t limited to the IRS," he stated. "It applies to the FCC [Federal Communications Commission], SEC [Securities and Exchange Commission], FEC [Federal Elections Commission], HHS [Department of Health and Human Services] ". And you remember, the Obama campaign last year published a list of eight businessmen who it believed were enemies."

McConnell further noted reports that the Department of Health and Human Services had been contacting businesses "skeptical about the implementation of Obamacare and asking them to contribute money to sell the program to the American people. That"s absolutely improper if not illegal. This administration will stop at nothing to get its way. It will do anything it can to silence its critics."

http://www.breitbart.com...
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
drhead
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/14/2013 12:17:06 PM
Oh dear, is he going to filibuster himself again?
Wall of Fail

"You reject religion... calling it a sickness, to what ends??? Are you a Homosexual??" - Dogknox
"For me, Evolution is a zombie theory. I mean imaginary cartoons and wishful thinking support it?" - Dragonfang
"There are no mental health benefits of atheism. It is devoid of rational thinking and mental protection." - Gabrian
GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/14/2013 12:28:24 PM
At 5/14/2013 12:17:06 PM, drhead wrote:

Mitch McConnell is a great United States Senator fighting for this country, you are nothing.
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
drhead
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/14/2013 4:10:02 PM
At 5/14/2013 12:28:24 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
At 5/14/2013 12:17:06 PM, drhead wrote:

Mitch McConnell is a great United States Senator fighting for this country, you are nothing.

Oh dear, I am so defeated.

*** ROUND 2 ***

Since it is clear that Obama is not directly liable for the actions of the IRS, can McConnell prove intent on Obama's part?
Wall of Fail

"You reject religion... calling it a sickness, to what ends??? Are you a Homosexual??" - Dogknox
"For me, Evolution is a zombie theory. I mean imaginary cartoons and wishful thinking support it?" - Dragonfang
"There are no mental health benefits of atheism. It is devoid of rational thinking and mental protection." - Gabrian