Total Posts:6|Showing Posts:1-6
Jump to topic:

IRS Targets 83 Year Old Granny

GeoLaureate8
Posts: 12,252
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2013 10:58:32 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
This granny was held in a WWII internment camp and currently serves in a volunteer group that serves breakfast. The IRS says she is bad.

http://washingtonexaminer.com...
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
ConservativeAmerican
Posts: 1,676
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2013 2:19:03 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 5/21/2013 10:58:32 AM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
This granny was held in a WWII internment camp and currently serves in a volunteer group that serves breakfast. The IRS says she is bad.

http://washingtonexaminer.com...

I wanted to read it, but for some reason almost all the links I try lately on DDO go dead.
Thaddeus
Posts: 6,985
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2013 3:07:20 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 5/21/2013 2:19:03 PM, ConservativeAmerican wrote:
At 5/21/2013 10:58:32 AM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
This granny was held in a WWII internment camp and currently serves in a volunteer group that serves breakfast. The IRS says she is bad.

http://washingtonexaminer.com...

I wanted to read it, but for some reason almost all the links I try lately on DDO go dead.

If its killing your link on DDO, right click it and press copy url. Then paste it into your url bar. If the link looks normal hit enter, if there is a weird ddo url before the http bit, delete it and hit enter.
Ore_Ele
Posts: 25,980
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2013 7:58:46 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 5/21/2013 10:58:32 AM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
This granny was held in a WWII internment camp and currently serves in a volunteer group that serves breakfast. The IRS says she is bad.

http://washingtonexaminer.com...

Didn't read the link, but being held in a WW2 internement camp or serving in a volunteer group does not make you exempt to potential audits or tax scrutiny.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
drhead
Posts: 1,475
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2013 10:12:44 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Oh god, am I the only one noticing contextual ads in this thread? (Hover over the blue underlined word IRS in the thread title on this page, and the blue underlined word delete in the third post). AND THIS POST.

Please don't make this become a regular thing, DDO.
Wall of Fail

"You reject religion... calling it a sickness, to what ends??? Are you a Homosexual??" - Dogknox
"For me, Evolution is a zombie theory. I mean imaginary cartoons and wishful thinking support it?" - Dragonfang
"There are no mental health benefits of atheism. It is devoid of rational thinking and mental protection." - Gabrian
drhead
Posts: 1,475
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2013 10:15:07 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 5/21/2013 10:12:44 PM, drhead wrote:
Oh god, am I the only one noticing contextual ads in this thread? (Hover over the blue underlined word IRS in the thread title on this page, and the blue underlined word delete in the third post). AND THIS POST.

Please don't make this become a regular thing, DDO.

Disregard, time for me to uninstall some adware. It was some plugin.
Wall of Fail

"You reject religion... calling it a sickness, to what ends??? Are you a Homosexual??" - Dogknox
"For me, Evolution is a zombie theory. I mean imaginary cartoons and wishful thinking support it?" - Dragonfang
"There are no mental health benefits of atheism. It is devoid of rational thinking and mental protection." - Gabrian