Jump to topic:

What would you do if..?

Freedomaniac
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/28/2009 9:12:24 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
Someone came to your door and said: I'm from the government and I'm here to help.

Me: Swift kick to the groin.
I am a moosepotomus, here me quack! *Grr, ruff, moo*

I am my own God and the free market is my Jesus.

http://freedomaniac.wordpress.com...
Ragnar_Rahl
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/28/2009 9:18:45 PM
Tell them to start by abolishing the federal reserve and having treasury back the dollar with each dollar's fraction of US gold reserves, and we'll see where we can go from there?

Your plan is a bad idea and results in getting imprisoned or shot.
It came to be at its height. It was commanded to command. It was a capital before its first stone was laid. It was a monument to the spirit of man.
leet4A1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/28/2009 9:22:01 PM
At 11/28/2009 9:21:34 PM, Freedomaniac wrote:
Oh, stop being so serious.

He can't. :)
"Let me tell you the truth. The truth is, 'what is'. And 'what should be' is a fantasy, a terrible terrible lie that someone gave to the people long ago. The 'what should be' never did exist, but people keep trying to live up to it. There is no 'what should be,' there is only what is." - Lenny Bruce

"Satan goes to church, did you know that?" - Godsands

"And Genisis 1 does match modern science... you just have to try really hard." - GR33K FR33K5
Ragnar_Rahl
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/28/2009 9:23:25 PM
It's true. A lifetime of virginity has led me to seriousness revocable in only a tautological way.
It came to be at its height. It was commanded to command. It was a capital before its first stone was laid. It was a monument to the spirit of man.
wjmelements
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/28/2009 11:19:48 PM
You got that from Reagan.

Ragnar is right here. A kick to the groin is not the best idea.

Ragnar is wrong elsewhere though. Government workers are not in charge, and even if they were to be converted, they would not be able to do anything about it.
in the blink of an eye you finally see the light
Ragnar_Rahl
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/28/2009 11:29:21 PM
They would be able to do something-- namely, find ways to make their duties be carried out less efficiently.

Nevertheless, the likelihood of such conversion is low anyway, and much of the motive is the entertainment from seeing how those who aren't converted react.
Ragnar_Rahl
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/28/2009 11:45:43 PM
Should note it's not just entertainment. If you can make them uneasy about the ground they are treading on, without giving them an excuse to call it a threat, they might bug you less before they go. Especially if it's anything that would require a trial, since that gives you a free media platform.
johngriswald
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/28/2009 11:48:49 PM
Pretend I was a nigerian princess that needed to be rescued from her terrible uncle. All he has to do is send me over 9000 dollars via email, and I could escape.
Having problems with the fans site? Suggestions? Can't log in? Forgot your password? Want to be an editor and write opinion pieces? PM Me and I'll get it sorted out.

ddofans.com