Total Posts:10|Showing Posts:1-10
Jump to topic:

Dems New Argument: Doubling Premiums is GOOD!

GeoLaureate8
Posts: 12,252
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/4/2013 12:11:19 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
WTF!! First it was "ACA lowers healthcare premiums by $2000," now it's "ACA doubles premiums and that's a good thing."

They should just give up, this is a JOKE!! But that is the core of Dem/Liberal philosophy in the first place. Their core philosophy finally exposed!!

'Democrats New Argument: It's A Good Thing That Obamacare Doubles Individual Health Insurance Premiums'
http://www.forbes.com...
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
ConservativeAmerican
Posts: 1,676
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/4/2013 8:37:32 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 6/4/2013 12:11:19 AM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
WTF!! First it was "ACA lowers healthcare premiums by $2000," now it's "ACA doubles premiums and that's a good thing."

They should just give up, this is a JOKE!! But that is the core of Dem/Liberal philosophy in the first place. Their core philosophy finally exposed!!

'Democrats New Argument: It's A Good Thing That Obamacare Doubles Individual Health Insurance Premiums'
http://www.forbes.com...

I read it, very interesting read.
Citrakayah
Posts: 1,500
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/5/2013 12:51:08 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Even if it doubles premiums, that does not necessarily mean that it doubles what you pay. The subsidies were introduced for a reason.
lewis20
Posts: 5,093
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/5/2013 12:59:53 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 6/5/2013 12:51:08 PM, Citrakayah wrote:
Even if it doubles premiums, that does not necessarily mean that it doubles what you pay. The subsidies were introduced for a reason.

Because subsidies are free money.
"If you are a racist I will attack you with the north"- Abraham Lincoln

"Do not wear clothing woven of two kinds of material" - Leviticus 19 19

"War is a racket" - Smedley Butler
Citrakayah
Posts: 1,500
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/5/2013 2:08:52 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 6/5/2013 12:59:53 PM, lewis20 wrote:
At 6/5/2013 12:51:08 PM, Citrakayah wrote:
Even if it doubles premiums, that does not necessarily mean that it doubles what you pay. The subsidies were introduced for a reason.

Because subsidies are free money.

No, they aren't, and I never claimed they were. Your point?
GeoLaureate8
Posts: 12,252
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/5/2013 3:54:16 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
The IRS loves you and cares about your health. And if you don't like their caring service, they will come to your door with guns, jail, and steal your money.
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
TheHitchslap
Posts: 1,231
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/7/2013 11:32:19 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 6/4/2013 12:11:19 AM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
WTF!! First it was "ACA lowers healthcare premiums by $2000," now it's "ACA doubles premiums and that's a good thing."

They should just give up, this is a JOKE!! But that is the core of Dem/Liberal philosophy in the first place. Their core philosophy finally exposed!!

'Democrats New Argument: It's A Good Thing That Obamacare Doubles Individual Health Insurance Premiums'
http://www.forbes.com...

must ... not .... release ... resentment ... for ............stupidity ................don't ..........................explode..........................GAHHHHH!
Thank you for voting!
TheHitchslap
Posts: 1,231
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/7/2013 11:35:40 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 6/5/2013 3:54:16 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
The IRS loves you and cares about your health. And if you don't like their caring service, they will come to your door with guns, jail, and steal your money.

Really? Bring jail to YOU?!?!?!

Wow ..
Thank you for voting!
TheHitchslap
Posts: 1,231
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/7/2013 11:40:29 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
.....BOOOOOMMMM!

Okay first of all, the idea behind Obamacare was to enable ALL Americans to have coverage not just SOME, and this stupid article fails to mention that, it simply hints that if rates go up how does this cover everyone? But it ignores the high-risk pool the state insurance plan has to make sure your covered regardless of income.

Second of all, those increases have to be justified to the State ... no justification? Probably inflation rather than tax increases http://obamacarefacts.com... but even if it was true Geo the fvck have you been? Don't you remember that whole but about "paying fair share" President Obama has espoused? His whole plan was to increase taxes on the upper class to help the middle and lower classes.

And finally, talk about hilarious, a conspiracy theorist, posting an article with blatantly conservative bias. What.a.hypocrite. This is a joke, a complete joke, I agree, but the joke isn't obamacare, it's Geo.
Thank you for voting!