philochristos
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/4/2013 6:18:49 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
What do you think about this?
I am a fat man.

"Not to know of what things one should demand demonstration, and of what one should not, argues want of education." ~Aristotle

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." ~Aristotle
000ike
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/4/2013 6:28:06 PM
I think it's extremely irreverent, partisan and shameless. They're also toting around a clip of the IRS having a dance party and using it as some visual propaganda taken out of context to inflate the controversy. When I see a legitimate connection to the president, or evidence that suggests systemic intent behind the issues raised, then I'll gladly join you in castigating the administration. But until then, all I see is a bunch of hyperactive b@stards exploiting a situation to their political benefit.
"A stupid despot may constrain his slaves with iron chains; but a true politician binds them even more strongly with the chain of their own ideas" - Michel Foucault
philochristos
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/4/2013 6:42:45 PM
At 6/4/2013 6:28:06 PM, 000ike wrote:
I think it's extremely irreverent, partisan and shameless.

Do you think that's a paddlin?

They're also toting around a clip of the IRS having a dance party and using it as some visual propaganda taken out of context to inflate the controversy.

That's a paddlin'.

But until then, all I see is a bunch of hyperactive b@stards exploiting a situation to their political benefit.

You better believe that's a paddlin'.
I am a fat man.

"Not to know of what things one should demand demonstration, and of what one should not, argues want of education." ~Aristotle

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." ~Aristotle
dylancatlow
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/4/2013 6:47:55 PM
I don't think the president should be considered incompetent merely because someone under him was; he earned that label without any assistance.
"In case anyone hasn't noticed it, the West is in extremis. The undertaker is checking his watch at the foot of its bed, and there's a sinister kettle of croaking, money-feathered vultures on the roof."