Jim Bridenstine's comments on the Obama admin

philochristos
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/4/2013 6:18:49 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
What do you think about this?
"Not to know of what things one should demand demonstration, and of what one should not, argues want of education." ~Aristotle

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." ~Aristotle
000ike
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/4/2013 6:28:06 PM
I think it's extremely irreverent, partisan and shameless. They're also toting around a clip of the IRS having a dance party and using it as some visual propaganda taken out of context to inflate the controversy. When I see a legitimate connection to the president, or evidence that suggests systemic intent behind the issues raised, then I'll gladly join you in castigating the administration. But until then, all I see is a bunch of hyperactive b@stards exploiting a situation to their political benefit.
"A stupid despot may constrain his slaves with iron chains; but a true politician binds them even more strongly with the chain of their own ideas" - Michel Foucault
philochristos
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/4/2013 6:42:45 PM
At 6/4/2013 6:28:06 PM, 000ike wrote:
I think it's extremely irreverent, partisan and shameless.

Do you think that's a paddlin?

They're also toting around a clip of the IRS having a dance party and using it as some visual propaganda taken out of context to inflate the controversy.

That's a paddlin'.

But until then, all I see is a bunch of hyperactive b@stards exploiting a situation to their political benefit.

You better believe that's a paddlin'.
"Not to know of what things one should demand demonstration, and of what one should not, argues want of education." ~Aristotle

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." ~Aristotle
dylancatlow
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/4/2013 6:47:55 PM
I don't think the president should be considered incompetent merely because someone under him was; he earned that label without any assistance.