Govt Scientists: Aliens On Earth

GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/1/2009 1:19:03 AM
Posted: 7 years ago
From the article:

"Aliens from outer space are already among us on earth, say Bulgarian government scientists who claim they are already in contact with extraterrestrial life."

"Aliens are currently all around us, and are watching us all the time," Mr Filipov told Bulgarian media.

"They are not hostile towards us, rather, they want to help us but we have not grown enough in order to establish direct contact with them."

Mr Filipov said that even the seat of the Catholic church, the Vatican, had agreed that aliens existed.

He said humans were not going to be able to establish contact with the extraterrestrials through radio waves but through the power of thought.

"The human race was certainly going to have direct contact with the aliens in the next 10 to 15 years," he said.

"Extraterrestrials are critical of the people's amoral behavior referring to the humans' interference in nature's processes."

The publication of the BAS researchers report concerning communicating with aliens comes in the midst of a controversy over the role, feasibility, and reform of the Bulgarian Academy of Sciences.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk...

*Note: The alien in the picture is a Zeta Reticulan (aka Grey). It's unlikely that is what they're dealing with because the article said they were benevolent. Greys are generally malevolent. My educated guess is that we're dealing with Andromedans, Pleiadians, Arcturians, or Sirians.
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
Ragnar_Rahl
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/1/2009 1:27:57 AM
Geo.

When the Fema concentration camps were supposed to come this summer.

Did they come?

No and I laughed.

Remind me to laugh again 15 years from this day.
It came to be at its height. It was commanded to command. It was a capital before its first stone was laid. It was a monument to the spirit of man.
GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/1/2009 1:41:30 AM
At 12/1/2009 1:27:57 AM, Ragnar_Rahl wrote:
Geo.
Did they come?

They've been here since 1984, now there's 800 of them. Ever heard of Rex 84?

Even Wiki knows about it:

"Plans for roundups of large numbers of persons in the United States in times of crisis are constructed during periods of increased political repression. ... In 2008, for the first time an active military unit has been given a dedicated assignment stateside for civil unrest containment." - http://en.wikipedia.org...

Locations
http://www.sianews.com...

No and I laughed.

And now the laughter is over.
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
Ragnar_Rahl
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/1/2009 1:51:56 AM
At 12/1/2009 1:41:30 AM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
At 12/1/2009 1:27:57 AM, Ragnar_Rahl wrote:
Geo.
Did they come?

They've been here since 1984, now there's 800 of them. Ever heard of Rex 84?
A. Evidence.
B. No
C. By "come" I meant you and your sources said that tens of thousands of us would be rounded up into them this summer. Key concept: THAT DID NOT HAPPEN. Governments have thousands of little contingencies for every little thing. That doesn't mean they are going to use it.

Locations
http://www.sianews.com...
That's text. In other words it's not evidence
http://digg.com...
Read the first post.
They could also be making things up of course. But that still leaves you evidence free.

No and I laughed.

And now the laughter is over.
No. It's not. Let's say these camps did exist. Which you haven't established. The fact remains-- you said we were gonna get herded in this summer. No one got herded.
It came to be at its height. It was commanded to command. It was a capital before its first stone was laid. It was a monument to the spirit of man.
Ragnar_Rahl
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/1/2009 2:05:20 AM
Looks like the exact quote from you is:

"You'll soon find out the truth on July 27th when you find yourself marching into a prison camp for an international FEMA drill. http://www.fema.gov...;

http://www.debate.org...

You said it to Jblake.

I'll post on his profile right now, just to double check that he didn't go to a prison camp.
GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/1/2009 2:08:54 AM
At 12/1/2009 1:51:56 AM, Ragnar_Rahl wrote:
No. It's not. Let's say these camps did exist. Which you haven't established.

Fox News and Ron Paul already have.

The fact remains-- you said we were gonna get herded in this summer. No one got herded.

No, that's not a fact. I was quoting FEMA's OWN WEBSITE. I can show you what I quoted too.

http://www.fema.gov...

"National Level Exercise 2009 (NLE 09) is scheduled for July 27 through July 31, 2009. NLE 09 will be an operations-based exercise to include: activities taking place at command posts, emergency operation centers, intelligence centers and potential field locations to include federal headquarters facilities in the Washington D.C. area, and in federal, regional, state, tribal, local and private sector facilities in FEMA Region VI. The full-scale exercise offers agencies and jurisdictions a way to test their plans and skills in a real-time, realistic environment and to gain the in-depth knowledge that only experience can provide.
Exercises such as NLE 09 are an important component of national preparedness, helping to build an integrated federal, state, tribal, local and private sector capability to prevent terrorist attacks, and rapidly and effectively respond to, and recover from, any terrorist attack or major disaster that occurs." - FEMA

There you have it. I never cried wolf. Plus, I admitted that any claim outside of FEMA's statement, is merely speculation. http://www.debate.org...
-- Murray Rothbard

-- Frederic Bastiat
GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/1/2009 2:14:27 AM
Again, I repeat. I admitted that it anything further than FEMA's words was speculation. If nothing happened, it's on them, not me.

"Yes, that was obviously speculation. But it has been confirmed that everyone, not just law enforcement and military, but every single citizen in the specified FEMA region will be involved. What do you think they're gonna do? Make us stand outside in front of our house? Or are they going to take measures to secure everyone from an outside threat." - http://www.debate.org...
-- Murray Rothbard

-- Frederic Bastiat
TheSkeptic
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/1/2009 2:16:17 AM
"NLE 09 is a White House directed, Congressionally- mandated exercise that includes the participation of all appropriate federal department and agency senior officials, their deputies, staff and key operational elements. In addition, broad regional participation of state, tribal, local, and private sector is anticipated. This year the United States welcomes the participation of Australia, Canada, Mexico and the United Kingdom in NLE 09."

It's mandatory for federal personnel, and optional for everyone else. Read the whole text Geo, not just little bits and pieces you would have liked to see.
Ragnar_Rahl
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/1/2009 2:16:32 AM
No, that's not a fact. I was quoting FEMA's OWN WEBSITE. I can show you what I quoted too.
And you extrapolated from that-- that there would be prison camps. Which makes no sense.

Yes, that was obviously speculation. But it has been confirmed that everyone, not just law enforcement and military, but every single citizen in the specified FEMA region will be involved.
Well, mr. Excuses. This is the post you linked to to qualify your other post. You seem to be missing the fact that THIS IS ALSO CRYING WOLF. Next time you link to a post where you qualify a previous crying of wolf to prove that you didn't cry wolf, make sure the post you're linking to doesn't have you crying wolf. Unless you're going to claim that every single citizen WAS involved?

Should I go double check and see if Jblake had any involvement? Should I should I should I?
GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/1/2009 2:26:39 AM
At 12/1/2009 2:16:17 AM, TheSkeptic wrote:
It's mandatory for federal personnel, and optional for everyone else. Read the whole text Geo, not just little bits and pieces you would have liked to see.

At 12/1/2009 2:16:32 AM, Ragnar_Rahl wrote:
And you extrapolated from that-- that there would be prison camps. Which makes no sense.

Yes, that was obviously speculation. But it has been confirmed that everyone, not just law enforcement and military, but every single citizen in the specified FEMA region will be involved.
Well, mr. Excuses. This is the post you linked to to qualify your other post. You seem to be missing the fact that THIS IS ALSO CRYING WOLF. Next time you link to a post where you qualify a previous crying of wolf to prove that you didn't cry wolf, make sure the post you're linking to doesn't have you crying wolf. Unless you're going to claim that every single citizen WAS involved?

Nope, no crying wolf, I have proof.

GeoLaureate8 wrote:
I can show you the dialogue between me and my supervisor (works for FEMA).

"Thanks for the info. Do you know what kind of things are involved in these drills? : Does it only affect military and law enforcement, or do civilians participate too?" - : Me

"Everyone is involved in these - locate, state, federal, non profit, public health, private sector etc… The whole goal is to get everyone from the differnet levels and areas of responsibility to work together in times of crisis." - Supervisor (FEMA)

You have all been NEGATED.
-- Murray Rothbard

-- Frederic Bastiat
Ragnar_Rahl
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/1/2009 2:30:03 AM
Are you some kind of troll dude? seriously? You thinking your personal transcript of a personal conversation with some unnamed supervisor is proof of anything? especially next to the fact that THESE PREDICTIONS WERE FOR THE PAST. THEY WERE WRONG.
GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/1/2009 2:37:26 AM
At 12/1/2009 2:30:03 AM, Ragnar_Rahl wrote:
Are you some kind of troll dude? seriously? You thinking your personal transcript of a personal conversation with some unnamed supervisor is proof of anything? especially next to the fact that THESE PREDICTIONS WERE FOR THE PAST. THEY WERE WRONG.

There's the link. http://www.debate.org...

Also, what part of the quote do you find unbelievable? There's no extraordinary claims being made by my supervisor. He was speaking about FEMA in a positive light because he works for them. If I wanted to make up quotes and lie, I would make it much more sinister and convincing.

You guys said that I cried wolf. But the fact is that I was just passing on information that I was told. Then I admitted, any further claims are merely speculation. If you really want, I can give you a screenshot of the email, however my supervisor warned me that the conversation was strictly confidential. I would have to block out important names.
-- Murray Rothbard

-- Frederic Bastiat
GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/1/2009 2:46:39 AM
At 12/1/2009 2:16:38 AM, Puck wrote:
Haha. Filipov is made of lol.

He is associated, along with other Bulgarian quacks with the ourplanet project.

http://www.ourplanet.cc...
http://www.ourplanet.cc...

Association fallacy.

Nor do I have good reason to discredit the ourplanet project.
-- Murray Rothbard

-- Frederic Bastiat
Puck
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/1/2009 2:53:24 AM
At 12/1/2009 2:46:39 AM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:

Association fallacy.

lol

Ya clearly should look more since the article you linked IS THE STUFF THE OURPLANET IS DOING.. which he is a member of..

The 'talking to aliens' consists of using nothing more than a medium who 'reads' crop circles in the UK after they 'ask' questions.
GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/1/2009 3:02:29 AM
At 12/1/2009 2:53:24 AM, Puck wrote:
At 12/1/2009 2:46:39 AM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:

Association fallacy.

lol

Ya clearly should look more since the article you linked IS THE STUFF THE OURPLANET IS DOING.. which he is a member of..

The 'talking to aliens' consists of using nothing more than a medium who 'reads' crop circles in the UK after they 'ask' questions.

According to ourplanet, it's called "mental pictogram dialogue."

This is consistent with what my Pleiadian friend asserts: "The real Picktogramms have Energy and 3 functions. Some are energetic stimulation for the earth (in the; videos, I said that, symbols have energy), some are messages for the humans, first to make them see that there are others in space too, and secondly there are messages that are understood more in the soul, to activate specific knowledge. And some icons are messages for other aliens. Those cropcircles who are messages for your Soul, have to do with sacred geometry. In the etheric plain, you can see geometric 3D figures everywhere out of Light who have encoded informations." - Alaje
-- Murray Rothbard

-- Frederic Bastiat
GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/1/2009 3:20:50 AM
At 12/1/2009 3:05:38 AM, Puck wrote:
You too, are full of lol.

This is what happens when faced with empirical evidence. ;)
-- Murray Rothbard

-- Frederic Bastiat
TheSkeptic
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/1/2009 3:23:23 AM

Flimsy, flawed reports and myriads of quotations does not constitute reliable empirical evidence...by a far stretch.
Puck
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/1/2009 3:24:05 AM
At 12/1/2009 3:20:50 AM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
At 12/1/2009 3:05:38 AM, Puck wrote:
You too, are full of lol.

.... ahahahaha
GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/1/2009 3:26:58 AM
At 12/1/2009 3:23:23 AM, TheSkeptic wrote:

Flimsy, flawed reports and myriads of quotations does not constitute reliable empirical evidence...by a far stretch.

Clearly you missed the sarcasm.
-- Murray Rothbard

-- Frederic Bastiat
Clockwork
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/1/2009 5:01:14 AM
"Mr Filipov said that even the seat of the Catholic church, the Vatican, had agreed that aliens existed."

Why exactly didn't the article quote the Vatican, then, instead of using a whackjob as a middle man? Oh yeah, because the article is total bullsh*t.
Felonial Disenfranchisement: http://www.debate.org...
Poverty v. Environmental Protection: http://www.debate.org...
On God and Free Will: http://www.debate.org...
Ragnar_Rahl
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/1/2009 10:07:33 AM
At 12/1/2009 2:37:26 AM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
At 12/1/2009 2:30:03 AM, Ragnar_Rahl wrote:

There's the link. http://www.debate.org...

Also, what part of the quote do you find unbelievable? There's no extraordinary claims being made by my supervisor. He was speaking about FEMA in a positive light because he works for them. If I wanted to make up quotes and lie, I would make it much more sinister and convincing.
That's about as sinister as positive gets, and you don't know how to do convincing-- regardless, stupid reasoning like that can only lead to one thing: VOTE TO LYNCH GEOLAUREATE. There is nothing on earth a truth teller would claim but a liar never would, liars rely on mimicing truth tellers after all.

You guys said that I cried wolf. But the fact is that I was just passing on information that I was told. Then I admitted, any further claims are merely speculation. If you really want, I can give you a screenshot of the email, however my supervisor warned me that the conversation was strictly confidential. I would have to block out important names.
Any fool can write an email to themself, especially if they don't show the address.

And let's say it was genuine--
He's a mook no? Why the hell would you believe him?
Vi_Veri
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/1/2009 10:30:20 AM
I think the Bulgarians must have gotten one of these:

Better give them the Reese Pieces before they round us up like cattle!
I could give a f about no haters as long as my ishes love me.
JBlake
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/1/2009 11:52:29 AM
At 12/1/2009 2:05:20 AM, Ragnar_Rahl wrote:
Looks like the exact quote from you is:

"You'll soon find out the truth on July 27th when you find yourself marching into a prison camp for an international FEMA drill. http://www.fema.gov...;

http://www.debate.org...

You said it to Jblake.

I'll post on his profile right now, just to double check that he didn't go to a prison camp.

LOLOLOL

Nope, no FEMA camp for me -- and one of them Geo alleges is about 5 miles from here and is still being used as a 'boot camp' for juvenile delinquents.

Geo, answer me this.

If aliens have indeed landed, why have there been no massive spread of new diseases and pathogens? That is what would be expected by the meeting of two species for the first time. They each have different immunities and are carriers for different diseases. Why has there been no spread of such a disease?
Xer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/1/2009 12:17:09 PM
At 12/1/2009 11:52:29 AM, JBlake wrote:
If aliens have indeed landed, why have there been no massive spread of new diseases and pathogens? That is what would be expected by the meeting of two species for the first time. They each have different immunities and are carriers for different diseases. Why has there been no spread of such a disease?

SWINE FLU. Duh.
Ragnar_Rahl
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/1/2009 12:35:21 PM

To be fair, aliens presumably have very different biologies than we do, especially Geo's, which are more reptile than mammal. I think you can catch salmonella from an iguana, not sure, but that sort of thing wouldn't be noticed.

Besides, these are supposedly advanced species, maybe they took proper sterilization measures.
GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/1/2009 12:41:18 PM
At 12/1/2009 11:52:29 AM, JBlake wrote:
Geo, answer me this.

That's easy. We're related. Pleiadians, Andromedans, Earth people all come from Lyra. They're not strangers, they brought us here.
-- Murray Rothbard

-- Frederic Bastiat