Jump to topic:

MSNBC: 'IRS' Is the New 'N*****'

GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/5/2013 11:36:50 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
MSNBC's Martin Bashir said "Republicans are using [the IRS scandal] as their latest weapon in the war against the black man in the White House; 'IRS' is the new 'N****r.'"

http://www.nationalreview.com...

MSNBC says that African American Republicans like Tim Scott, Allen West, and Herman Cain hate themselves and suggests that Hispanic Republicans like Ted Cruz and Marco Rubio hate black people. Meanwhile Republicans were abolishing slavery, implementing the Civil Rights Act, while the Democrats were the party of the KKK.

Alex Jones was correct in his assessment when he said that MSNBC is like the Ku Klux Klan network, all they talk about is race, race, race.
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
drhead
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/5/2013 11:53:30 PM
At 6/5/2013 11:36:50 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
MSNBC's Martin Bashir said "Republicans are using [the IRS scandal] as their latest weapon in the war against the black man in the White House; 'IRS' is the new 'N****r.'"

MSNBC says that African American Republicans like Tim Scott, Allen West, and Herman Cain hate themselves and suggests that Hispanic Republicans like Ted Cruz and Marco Rubio hate black people. Meanwhile Republicans were abolishing slavery, implementing the Civil Rights Act, while the Democrats were the party of the KKK.

And then Nixon happened, and the Republican Party became the party of Watergate and the party of looking out for your buddies (i.e. Gerald Ford pardoning Nixon), and then we played musical chairs with our social positions since Nixon targeted Southerners (a voting block that was assigned to the Democrats before). So all of the racism moved over to the Republican Party.

Alex Jones was correct in his assessment when he said that MSNBC is like the Ku Klux Klan network, all they talk about is race, race, race.

If a tree in a forest falls after repeatedly appearing as if it had fallen when it really hasn't, does anyone take the tree seriously?
Wall of Fail

"You reject religion... calling it a sickness, to what ends??? Are you a Homosexual??" - Dogknox
"For me, Evolution is a zombie theory. I mean imaginary cartoons and wishful thinking support it?" - Dragonfang
"There are no mental health benefits of atheism. It is devoid of rational thinking and mental protection." - Gabrian
ConservativePolitico
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/6/2013 1:15:45 AM
Geo's posts are always decent because he actually uses real news.

In other news, note the MSNBC part... yeah... not surprised.

Anyone who keeps Chris Matthews on the air is capable of anything.
000ike
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/6/2013 5:35:02 AM
At 6/6/2013 1:15:45 AM, ConservativePolitico wrote:

While Chris Matthews has no business being on television, MSNBC has Rachel Maddow and Chris Hayes who are brilliant, honest, and never angry.
"A stupid despot may constrain his slaves with iron chains; but a true politician binds them even more strongly with the chain of their own ideas" - Michel Foucault
lewis20
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/6/2013 8:15:13 AM
MSNBC is worse than FOX, that Cenk Uygur was alright, but was forced out because he wasn't a pawn of Washington. They gave the time slot he wanted to Al Sharpton who is absolutely terrible. Even MSNBC's best people are losing credibility, trying to outFOX FOX.
"If you are a racist I will attack you with the north"- Abraham Lincoln

"Do not wear clothing woven of two kinds of material" - Leviticus 19 19

"War is a racket" - Smedley Butler
GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/6/2013 11:05:52 AM
At 6/6/2013 5:35:02 AM, 000ike wrote:

While Chris Matthews has no business being on television, MSNBC has Rachel Maddow and Chris Hayes who are brilliant, honest, and never angry.

Chris Hayes and Maddow are brilliant? Hahahahahahahaha, that is a joke!

Rachel Maddow spends 15 minutes every day bashing Alex Jones about topics she has no knowledge about. She literally has no knowledge.
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
leojm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/6/2013 11:09:09 AM
At 6/6/2013 11:05:52 AM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:

Chris Hayes and Maddow are brilliant? Hahahahahahahaha, that is a joke!

Rachel Maddow spends 15 minutes every day bashing Alex Jones about topics she has no knowledge about. She literally has no knowledge.

I agree with you on this. Chris and Maddow brilliant? ha that's like not real at all. That is an absolute joke. Well in my opinion that is.
darkkermit
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/6/2013 11:12:35 AM
http://therightstuff.biz...

Science Experiment: Race-Baiting a Pool of Liberals

Instructions:
1. With your Facebook troll account, go onto several liberal Facebook pages and find recent postings by the page that have nothing to do with race (this might be difficult depending on what page you are on).
2. On these statuses, make baseless vitriolic claims claiming racism where there is none.
3. Bookmark all the statuses where you made posts, and check them after 24 hours.
4. Observe the disproportionate number of "likes" your comments got compared to other comments close to yours.
Open borders debate:
http://www.debate.org...
innomen
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/6/2013 11:17:36 AM

You have REEAAALLLYYY low standards if you think they're "brilliant".

I guess, in the land of 10 watt bulbs, a 15 shall lead the way.
tBoonePickens
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/6/2013 11:39:41 AM
At 6/5/2013 11:53:30 PM, drhead wrote:
At 6/5/2013 11:36:50 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:

And then Nixon happened, and the Republican Party became the party of Watergate and the party of looking out for your buddies (i.e. Gerald Ford pardoning Nixon)...
Sounds just like the Obama administration or even Clinton's.

...and then we played musical chairs with our social positions since Nixon targeted Southerners (a voting block that was assigned to the Democrats before).
Right, Southern racists were simply assigned to the Democrats. Right.

So all of the racism moved over to the Republican Party.
Racism never really left the Democratic Party. The difference is that the so called "Republican Racists" will be racist to your face while the "Democrat Racists" will do it behind your back. Regardless, the Democrats are and have always been the party of racism.

If a tree in a forest falls after repeatedly appearing as if it had fallen when it really hasn't, does anyone take the tree seriously?
Lol! The fact that he's a conspiracy nut doesn't mean that everything he says is a conspiracy: even a blind chicken finds a piece of corn. Regardless, Geo is 100% right about MSLSD.

Rachel Madcow is an insane contortionist of logic and Hayes is another liberal-progressive ideologue with even worse ratings than Ed Schultz. He dragged down Madcow's ratings to their lowest ever.

In the spirit of Alex Jones, I will put forth a conspiracy: Chris Hayes is actually Rachel Maddow! Look at them closely: remove the glasses and re arrange the hair and voila! It's Rachel Madcow!
WOS
: At 10/3/2012 4:28:52 AM, Wallstreetatheist wrote:
: Without nothing existing, you couldn't have something.
innomen
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/6/2013 11:44:48 AM
At 6/6/2013 11:12:35 AM, darkkermit wrote:

Instructions:
1. With your Facebook troll account, go onto several liberal Facebook pages and find recent postings by the page that have nothing to do with race (this might be difficult depending on what page you are on).
2. On these statuses, make baseless vitriolic claims claiming racism where there is none.
3. Bookmark all the statuses where you made posts, and check them after 24 hours.
4. Observe the disproportionate number of "likes" your comments got compared to other comments close to yours.

I like that. If anyone does it and can link, I'd like to see.
imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/6/2013 12:08:17 PM
At 6/6/2013 11:17:36 AM, innomen wrote:

Maddow is pretty decent while I don't know about Hayes to comment...
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"
Geogeer: "Nobody is dumb enough to become my protege."

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
Contra
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/6/2013 12:14:54 PM

Instructions:

I might just try that.

But it is somewhat dangerous trolling liberal Facebook pages. I got hate mail, calling me a "fvcking libertarian teenager who uses a bong too much".
"The solution [for Republicans] is to admit that Bush was a bad president, stop this racist homophobic stuff, stop trying to give most of the tax cuts to the rich, propose a real alternative to Obamacare that actually works, and propose smart free market solutions to our economic problems." - Distraff

"Americans are better off in a dynamic, free-enterprise-based economy that fosters economic growth, opportunity and upward mobility." - Paul Ryan
innomen
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/6/2013 12:43:46 PM
At 6/6/2013 12:14:54 PM, Contra wrote:

Instructions:

I might just try that.

But it is somewhat dangerous trolling liberal Facebook pages. I got hate mail, calling me a "fvcking libertarian teenager who uses a bong too much".

And? that's the worst they got?
Mirza
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/6/2013 1:13:09 PM

The idiot likes the other idiot. That's why he sucks up to the MSNBC pundits, who make a great comedy group.

For the liberals, everything you say against Obama is racist. Because he is black, he must be immune to criticism. There's no such thing as scandal for a black president. There's no such thing as bad policies. Save your criticism for the white president.

They're all nutjobs.
Contra
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/6/2013 1:53:48 PM
At 6/6/2013 12:43:46 PM, innomen wrote:
At 6/6/2013 12:14:54 PM, Contra wrote:

Instructions:

I might just try that.

And? that's the worst they got?

They also said that private roads have never worked, said that I am live in my parent's basement, and said something about me being greedy (apparently the middle class is too rich eh?) They prevented me from responding by blocking me afterwards.

People can be idiots with stupid arguments.
"The solution [for Republicans] is to admit that Bush was a bad president, stop this racist homophobic stuff, stop trying to give most of the tax cuts to the rich, propose a real alternative to Obamacare that actually works, and propose smart free market solutions to our economic problems." - Distraff

"Americans are better off in a dynamic, free-enterprise-based economy that fosters economic growth, opportunity and upward mobility." - Paul Ryan
000ike
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/6/2013 2:20:40 PM
At 6/6/2013 1:13:09 PM, Mirza wrote:

The idiot likes the other idiot. That's why he sucks up to the MSNBC pundits, who make a great comedy group.

For the liberals, everything you say against Obama is racist. Because he is black, he must be immune to criticism. There's no such thing as scandal for a black president. There's no such thing as bad policies. Save your criticism for the white president.

They're all nutjobs.

I make an aggressive response to a comment of yours, which was aggressive itself, and you go on a nasty tirade against me - and two dimwitts agree with you. I make a peaceful comment and you respond in an aggressive manner. No one says anything.

Not expecting sympathy (because apparently that's the only message most of you can comprehend), but I will keep a record of instances such as this for my own sake next time I'm subject to some double-standard crap like I've seen from you and also seen from Buddamoose.
"A stupid despot may constrain his slaves with iron chains; but a true politician binds them even more strongly with the chain of their own ideas" - Michel Foucault
cybertron1998
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/6/2013 2:23:37 PM

They're all nutjobs.

see you're wrong. we can criticize obama. as long as we don't bring race into the factor it's not racist
Epsilon: There are so many stories where some brave hero decides to give their life to save the day, and because of their sacrifice, the good guys win, the survivors all cheer, and everybody lives happily ever after. But the hero... never gets to see that ending. They'll never know if their sacrifice actually made a difference. They'll never know if the day was really saved. In the end, they just have to have faith.
innomen
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/6/2013 2:29:01 PM
At 6/6/2013 2:23:37 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:

They're all nutjobs.

see you're wrong. we can criticize obama. as long as we don't bring race into the factor it's not racist

And it just happens that EVERYTHING is racist. That was the point of this OP. Even saying IRS is a code word for the "n" word.

You know the real tragic thing is, true racism has lost its meaning and it has been watered down to mean political opposition.
cybertron1998
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/6/2013 2:31:07 PM
At 6/6/2013 2:29:01 PM, innomen wrote:

They're all nutjobs.

And it just happens that EVERYTHING is racist. That was the point of this OP. Even saying IRS is a code word for the "n" word.

You know the real tragic thing is, true racism has lost its meaning and it has been watered down to mean political opposition.

thank you seargeant sarcasm for the bold. but you're right about racism. its basically been turned into the fact that if you go against a minority its racist.
Epsilon: There are so many stories where some brave hero decides to give their life to save the day, and because of their sacrifice, the good guys win, the survivors all cheer, and everybody lives happily ever after. But the hero... never gets to see that ending. They'll never know if their sacrifice actually made a difference. They'll never know if the day was really saved. In the end, they just have to have faith.
000ike
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/6/2013 2:35:27 PM

They're all nutjobs.

You have some of the most one-sided and immature conceptions of things, it confounds me what part of them people find respectable. Racism is trivialized on two ends. One includes the people who cry racism at anything that has to do with African Americans. And the other includes the people too ignorant of the concept to recognize it when it's certainly there. It's argumentatively imprudent to address and one side that demeans the term without acknowledging the other.
innomen
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/6/2013 3:03:22 PM
At 6/6/2013 2:35:27 PM, 000ike wrote:

They're all nutjobs.

You have some of the most one-sided and immature conceptions of things, it confounds me what part of them people find respectable. Racism is trivialized on two ends. One includes the people who cry racism at anything that has to do with African Americans. And the other includes the people too ignorant of the concept to recognize it when it's certainly there. It's argumentatively imprudent to address and one side that demeans the term without acknowledging the other.

And you of course are the one who knows crystal clear when the term IRS really means the "n" word. I'm guessing that the terms are far less important to you than the person who is using the term, right?
Mirza
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/6/2013 4:42:20 PM
Chris Matthews called everyone a racist when they mentioned the rise of people on foodstamps during Obama's presidency. Bashir says Republicans use the IRS-scandal to attack the black guy in the WH. There's no racism in any of these claims -- but liberals can see what's not there. Bunch of schizophrenics.
Mirza
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/6/2013 4:45:42 PM
At 6/6/2013 2:20:40 PM, 000ike wrote:
I make an aggressive response to a comment of yours, which was aggressive itself, and you go on a nasty tirade against me - and two dimwitts agree with you. I make a peaceful comment and you respond in an aggressive manner. No one says anything.
The difference, little kid, is that you popped out of nowhere in a situation that had nothing to do with you. Not to mention that you often make nonsensical, hateful comments against large groups of people (such as the religious) -- which makes your credibility go very low. You're too young to understand anything.

Not expecting sympathy (because apparently that's the only message most of you can comprehend), but I will keep a record of instances such as this for my own sake next time I'm subject to some double-standard crap like I've seen from you and also seen from Buddamoose.
Sure, take print screens of this and whatever you want. If it helps you sleep at night.
RoyLatham
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/8/2013 1:15:05 AM

Brilliance is measured by the ability to blame others for the failures of the left's attempts at socialism and authoritarian control. Race is the number one excuse, but a truly brilliant person blames the rich, conservatives, Republicans, Southerners, religious people, men, gun owners, and capitalists. When will the economy be Obama's responsibility? Absolutely never.

Maddow is brilliant at rationalizing failure.
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/8/2013 1:22:48 AM
At 6/8/2013 1:15:05 AM, RoyLatham wrote:

Brilliance* is measured by the ability to blame others for the failures of the left's attempts at socialism and authoritarian control. Race is the number one excuse, but a truly brilliant person blames the rich, conservatives, Republicans, Southerners, religious people, men, gun owners, and capitalists. When will the economy be Obama's responsibility? Absolutely never.

Maddow is brilliant at rationalizing failure.

*In the American Media which is not Fox News

Sure...

And Ike... wtf? Were you kidding or are you actually serious?
Tsar of DDO
Just-Your-Average-Atheist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/8/2013 3:05:45 PM

They're all nutjobs.

I assume you're an American conservative? The liberals here, the touchy bitches that whine about everything is not a minority in other places. They're as bad as your conservatives, who are a completely retarded minority in other places. I seriously hate this country. And yes, I am leaving ASAP. If the conservative majority wasn't the bible thumping minority of elsewhere, It might be tolerable to be a conservative there, assuming the liberals were still prissy bitches.
Hugs and horns,
J.Y.A.A.
Just-Your-Average-Atheist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/8/2013 3:12:38 PM
America; the only country to include people proud of being hated by other countries due to sheer idiocy.
American Conservatives; how's that whole crime rate going? Maybe not making guns available EVERYWHERE would help.
American Liberals; Stop whining about bush. And stop letting the conservatives get biblical creation taught in science class, you pushovers. Complain about rape while the conservatives are f**king you in the a** you little b1tches.
Hugs and horns,
J.Y.A.A.
darkkermit
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/8/2013 3:42:19 PM
At 6/8/2013 3:12:38 PM, Just-Your-Average-Atheist wrote:
America; the only country to include people proud of being hated by other countries due to sheer idiocy.
American Conservatives; how's that whole crime rate going? Maybe not making guns available EVERYWHERE would help.
American Liberals; Stop whining about bush. And stop letting the conservatives get biblical creation taught in science class, you pushovers. Complain about rape while the conservatives are f**king you in the a** you little b1tches.

Except there's no statistically relationship in the US between guns per capita and crime and homicide rate. What country of origin are you from anyhow.

And Mirza is from Norway, not the US.
Open borders debate:
000ike
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/8/2013 3:45:32 PM
At 6/8/2013 3:12:38 PM, Just-Your-Average-Atheist wrote:

There's the stereotypical liberal. There's the stereotypical conservative. And then there's the stereotypical contrarian. And of the three, I believe that the last cries most for attention and respect. But if you want people to consider what you're saying, you can't act so stereotypically or dogmatically; you need to forward a point of view that's multidimensional and mature rather than angry and one-track mined. But from what you wrote, you're clearly just another moving part in the same dysfunctional machine you condemn.