Jump to topic:

Wayne Allyn Root for President.

comoncents
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/1/2009 5:23:01 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
I am reading his book, The Conscience of a Libertarian: Empowering the Citizen Revolution with God, Guns, Gambling & Tax Cuts, and it seems like a good book so far.

He discribes himself as "My nane is Wayne Allyn Root. I'm not your typical politicians. As a matter of fact, some might call me the anti-politician.
Politically, I'm a combination of Barry Goldwater, Ronald Reagan, and Ron Paul--- A Libertarian conservative, supercharged, and on steroids!"

So what do you guys think of him?
Can he really win, and if not is he even a good candidate, or is it to good to be true?

A quote from his book,

Open your wallets and purses.
Look inside.
Vote for me.
And i promise to stay the hell out of there!

http://en.wikipedia.org...
Ragnar_Rahl
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/1/2009 9:43:52 PM
I seem to vaguely recall liking him last election. I go to wiki for a reminder of why and...

I AM SHOCKED AND APPALLED.

At his tax policy specifically.
It came to be at its height. It was commanded to command. It was a capital before its first stone was laid. It was a monument to the spirit of man.
comoncents
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/1/2009 9:48:09 PM
At 12/1/2009 9:43:52 PM, Ragnar_Rahl wrote:
I seem to vaguely recall liking him last election. I go to wiki for a reminder of why and...

You mean
"dramatically lowering taxes "

I like him too. I wish he would pull a Ron Paul and run in the GOP.
Unlikely but a man can wish.

Seems like a demi-dream come true in terms of age and policies.
Ragnar_Rahl
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/1/2009 9:57:26 PM
At 12/1/2009 9:48:09 PM, comoncents wrote:
At 12/1/2009 9:43:52 PM, Ragnar_Rahl wrote:

You mean
"dramatically lowering taxes "
No. I mean "Replacing the income tax with a tax on every state by population." Changing the crime for which we are all to be fined from productivity to life itself is NOT an improvement, even if it is to be an indirect fine and the state chooses how precisely to collect it.
It came to be at its height. It was commanded to command. It was a capital before its first stone was laid. It was a monument to the spirit of man.