Total Posts:66|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Who's the traitor: Snowden or Obama?

giraffelover
Posts: 64
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/24/2013 6:06:07 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Who do YOU think is the traitor: Snowden or Obama? I think it's Obama. He took billions of phone records without ANY probable cause. I think he also used the IRS to target Conservatives. I wish I could make this into a poll.
GeoLaureate8
Posts: 12,252
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/24/2013 6:32:14 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Obama was a traitor since birth. He was sent here on an espionage mission to take over the United States government and transform it into a Communist dystopia.

The contention is that he was elected by the American people. Wrong, he used neuro-linguistic programming on the population and used carefully crafted speeches and charisma to mind control the masses into a manufactured consent.

Zbigniew Brzezinski, his top advisor and mentor, has been grooming him for the Presidency for 20 years. Brzezinski made his endorsement public in 2007.
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
Stephen_Hawkins
Posts: 5,316
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/24/2013 6:45:13 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 6/24/2013 6:32:14 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
Obama was a traitor since birth.

What this sentence says is "Obama was designed since his conception, lacks free will, and before he does anything is already evil scum."

Which is what we also call "hyperbole".
Give a man a fish, he'll eat for a day. Teach him how to be Gay, he'll positively influence the GDP.

Social Contract Theory debate: http://www.debate.org...
000ike
Posts: 11,196
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/24/2013 6:55:23 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 6/24/2013 6:45:13 PM, Stephen_Hawkins wrote:
At 6/24/2013 6:32:14 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
Obama was a traitor since birth.

What this sentence says is "Obama was designed since his conception, lacks free will, and before he does anything is already evil scum."

Which is what we also call "hyperbole".

You're stating the obvious again. The problem with his post isn't the obvious exaggeration, it's the contemptuous treatment of the president by a disgruntled, conspiratorial ideologue. That's what's wrong with his post.
"A stupid despot may constrain his slaves with iron chains; but a true politician binds them even more strongly with the chain of their own ideas" - Michel Foucault
Stephen_Hawkins
Posts: 5,316
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/24/2013 7:01:16 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 6/24/2013 6:55:23 PM, 000ike wrote:
At 6/24/2013 6:45:13 PM, Stephen_Hawkins wrote:
At 6/24/2013 6:32:14 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
Obama was a traitor since birth.

What this sentence says is "Obama was designed since his conception, lacks free will, and before he does anything is already evil scum."

Which is what we also call "hyperbole".

You're stating the obvious again.

I find it skilful to have done it more than once on my first post in this section. It's not that I disagree with your point, but you're being rather hostile when you're basically agreeing, then building.
Give a man a fish, he'll eat for a day. Teach him how to be Gay, he'll positively influence the GDP.

Social Contract Theory debate: http://www.debate.org...
YYW
Posts: 36,289
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/24/2013 7:02:41 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 6/24/2013 6:32:14 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
Obama was a traitor since birth. He was sent here on an espionage mission to take over the United States government and transform it into a Communist dystopia.

Do you really believe that?

The contention is that he was elected by the American people. Wrong, he used neuro-linguistic programming on the population and used carefully crafted speeches and charisma to mind control the masses into a manufactured consent.

Why do you think that?
Tsar of DDO
Stephen_Hawkins
Posts: 5,316
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/24/2013 7:07:16 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 6/24/2013 7:02:41 PM, YYW wrote:
At 6/24/2013 6:32:14 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
Obama was a traitor since birth. He was sent here on an espionage mission to take over the United States government and transform it into a Communist dystopia.

Do you really believe that?

Oh damn, I forgot to take the p!ss at the utterly f*cking stupid claim that anyone can rationally believe that Obama has the power to turn the United States into a dystopia, yet alone a communist one.

In fact, the best way to form this situation is to deregulate as much as possible, remove protections and create loopholes, and make ways that justify the use of violent force by industries.
Give a man a fish, he'll eat for a day. Teach him how to be Gay, he'll positively influence the GDP.

Social Contract Theory debate: http://www.debate.org...
Izayah003
Posts: 369
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/24/2013 7:07:52 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 6/24/2013 6:32:14 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
Obama was a traitor since birth. He was sent here on an espionage mission to take over the United States government and transform it into a Communist dystopia.

The contention is that he was elected by the American people. Wrong, he used neuro-linguistic programming on the population and used carefully crafted speeches and charisma to mind control the masses into a manufactured consent.

Zbigniew Brzezinski, his top advisor and mentor, has been grooming him for the Presidency for 20 years. Brzezinski made his endorsement public in 2007.

Does Glen Beck talk to you in your sleep?
"When a man who is honestly mistaken hears the truth, he will either quit being mistaken or cease to be honest." - Abraham Lincoln
000ike
Posts: 11,196
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/24/2013 7:08:42 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 6/24/2013 7:07:52 PM, Izayah003 wrote:
At 6/24/2013 6:32:14 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
Obama was a traitor since birth. He was sent here on an espionage mission to take over the United States government and transform it into a Communist dystopia.

The contention is that he was elected by the American people. Wrong, he used neuro-linguistic programming on the population and used carefully crafted speeches and charisma to mind control the masses into a manufactured consent.

Zbigniew Brzezinski, his top advisor and mentor, has been grooming him for the Presidency for 20 years. Brzezinski made his endorsement public in 2007.

Does Glen Beck talk to you in your sleep?

Nope it's Alex Jones
"A stupid despot may constrain his slaves with iron chains; but a true politician binds them even more strongly with the chain of their own ideas" - Michel Foucault
dylancatlow
Posts: 12,245
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/24/2013 7:10:50 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 6/24/2013 6:32:14 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
Obama was a traitor since birth. He was sent here on an espionage mission to take over the United States government and transform it into a Communist dystopia.

The contention is that he was elected by the American people. Wrong, he used neuro-linguistic programming on the population and used carefully crafted speeches and charisma to mind control the masses into a manufactured consent.

Zbigniew Brzezinski, his top advisor and mentor, has been grooming him for the Presidency for 20 years. Brzezinski made his endorsement public in 2007.

Authored by anyone else and this post would be taken as a joke. Yeah.... you're cray.
YYW
Posts: 36,289
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/24/2013 7:11:14 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 6/24/2013 7:07:16 PM, Stephen_Hawkins wrote:
At 6/24/2013 7:02:41 PM, YYW wrote:
At 6/24/2013 6:32:14 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
Obama was a traitor since birth. He was sent here on an espionage mission to take over the United States government and transform it into a Communist dystopia.

Do you really believe that?

Oh damn, I forgot to take the p!ss at the utterly f*cking stupid claim that anyone can rationally believe that Obama has the power to turn the United States into a dystopia, yet alone a communist one.

In fact, the best way to form this situation is to deregulate as much as possible, remove protections and create loopholes, and make ways that justify the use of violent force by industries.

I'm just a bit taken aback, and very curious to hear Geo's reasons for believing what he just said.
Tsar of DDO
Izayah003
Posts: 369
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/24/2013 7:11:45 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 6/24/2013 6:06:07 PM, giraffelover wrote:
Who do YOU think is the traitor: Snowden or Obama? I think it's Obama. He took billions of phone records without ANY probable cause. I think he also used the IRS to target Conservatives. I wish I could make this into a poll.

Not to be stating the obvious here, but you do realize Bush also did it, but with liberals instead of conservatives right? what I find funny is this whole IRS thing, the Tea Party was trying to get tax credits for being a "Non-Profit" organization...LMFAO when they do not operate "exclusively" for the welfare of the people, I can see why the IRS would try and figure out this form of tax fraud.
"When a man who is honestly mistaken hears the truth, he will either quit being mistaken or cease to be honest." - Abraham Lincoln
GeoLaureate8
Posts: 12,252
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/24/2013 7:13:34 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 6/24/2013 6:55:23 PM, 000ike wrote:
At 6/24/2013 6:45:13 PM, Stephen_Hawkins wrote:
At 6/24/2013 6:32:14 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
Obama was a traitor since birth.

What this sentence says is "Obama was designed since his conception, lacks free will, and before he does anything is already evil scum."

Which is what we also call "hyperbole".

My point was that he was a traitor prior to taking office, prior to the NSA scandal.

You're stating the obvious again. The problem with his post isn't the obvious exaggeration, it's the contemptuous treatment of the president by a disgruntled, conspiratorial ideologue. That's what's wrong with his post.

I voted for Obama in 2008 and was a registered Democrat for 5 years until just a month ago. I finally joined the Republic.

I'm allowed to have criticisms of Obama, you're trying to tell me I can't criticize him without being called contemptuous and disgruntled.
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
YYW
Posts: 36,289
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/24/2013 7:15:20 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 6/24/2013 7:07:52 PM, Izayah003 wrote:
At 6/24/2013 6:32:14 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
Obama was a traitor since birth. He was sent here on an espionage mission to take over the United States government and transform it into a Communist dystopia.

The contention is that he was elected by the American people. Wrong, he used neuro-linguistic programming on the population and used carefully crafted speeches and charisma to mind control the masses into a manufactured consent.

Zbigniew Brzezinski, his top advisor and mentor, has been grooming him for the Presidency for 20 years. Brzezinski made his endorsement public in 2007.

Does Glen Beck talk to you in your sleep?

It is a shame that he only went blind.
Tsar of DDO
GeoLaureate8
Posts: 12,252
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/24/2013 7:19:23 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 6/24/2013 7:07:16 PM, Stephen_Hawkins wrote:
At 6/24/2013 7:02:41 PM, YYW wrote:
Do you really believe that?

Oh damn, I forgot to take the p!ss at the utterly f*cking stupid claim that anyone can rationally believe that Obama has the power to turn the United States into a dystopia, yet alone a communist one.

To Obama's unpleasant surprise, you're right. George Washington made sure Obama can't take over America and completely drive it into the ground.

"Our Founders designed a system that makes it more difficult to bring about change than I would like sometimes."
-- Barack Obama

In fact, the best way to form this situation is to deregulate as much as possible, remove protections and create loopholes, and make ways that justify the use of violent force by industries.

Oh, I forgot how much Capitalism creates Communism. Wrong. The free market is voluntary exchange of goods. How could a free market lead to Communist dystopia?
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
000ike
Posts: 11,196
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/24/2013 7:23:29 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 6/24/2013 7:15:20 PM, YYW wrote:
At 6/24/2013 7:07:52 PM, Izayah003 wrote:
At 6/24/2013 6:32:14 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
Obama was a traitor since birth. He was sent here on an espionage mission to take over the United States government and transform it into a Communist dystopia.

The contention is that he was elected by the American people. Wrong, he used neuro-linguistic programming on the population and used carefully crafted speeches and charisma to mind control the masses into a manufactured consent.

Zbigniew Brzezinski, his top advisor and mentor, has been grooming him for the Presidency for 20 years. Brzezinski made his endorsement public in 2007.

Does Glen Beck talk to you in your sleep?

It is a shame that he only went blind.

That's not funny
"A stupid despot may constrain his slaves with iron chains; but a true politician binds them even more strongly with the chain of their own ideas" - Michel Foucault
Izayah003
Posts: 369
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/24/2013 7:23:31 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 6/24/2013 7:13:34 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
At 6/24/2013 6:55:23 PM, 000ike wrote:
At 6/24/2013 6:45:13 PM, Stephen_Hawkins wrote:
At 6/24/2013 6:32:14 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
Obama was a traitor since birth.

What this sentence says is "Obama was designed since his conception, lacks free will, and before he does anything is already evil scum."

Which is what we also call "hyperbole".

My point was that he was a traitor prior to taking office, prior to the NSA scandal.

You're stating the obvious again. The problem with his post isn't the obvious exaggeration, it's the contemptuous treatment of the president by a disgruntled, conspiratorial ideologue. That's what's wrong with his post.

I voted for Obama in 2008 and was a registered Democrat for 5 years until just a month ago. I finally joined the Republic.

I'm allowed to have criticisms of Obama, you're trying to tell me I can't criticize him without being called contemptuous and disgruntled.

You joined the republic? wait so you think that because you now vote republican that means you are "NOW" in the republic? what did republicans coin the republic and everyone is what? not in the republic? ah tea baggers, not just here for show, but great for comical relief as well...

I'm allowed to have false, inaccurate, fear mongering criticisms of Obama, you're trying to tell me I can't criticize him without being called contemptuous and disgruntled since my opinion should be the only one that matters for I AM THE PEOPLE! AND OUR TEA BAGS SHALL HANG LOW AS OUR FLAGS HANG HIGH!

fixed.....
"When a man who is honestly mistaken hears the truth, he will either quit being mistaken or cease to be honest." - Abraham Lincoln
GeoLaureate8
Posts: 12,252
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/24/2013 7:29:29 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
"I studied the military/government mind-control programmes and techniques in great detail for many years during the late-1990s and across 2000, and the Obama 'phenomenon' is the most blatant mass-mind control operation you could wish to see.

At its core the plan has been to make Obama the focus of everything you hope for, believe in and want to change. This is why it has been crucial for him not to specify and detail what is meant by his 'hope, 'change' and 'believe'.

However, I can tell you what those words mean in the context of the Obama mind-game. They mean whatever you decide they mean or want them to mean. The idea is for you to project all that you stand for onto him and so he becomes the symbol of you and how you see the world. Specifics would destroy that 'I am whatever you want me to be' scenario and so you don't get any detail, just 'hope', 'change', and 'believe'.

...Obama's speeches are a mass of mind-control techniques and Neuro-Linguistic-Programming, or NLP, and they are carefully constructed to implant beliefs and perceptions into the mind of the viewer."

-- http://www.davidicke.com...

An Examination of Obama's Use of Hidden Hypnosis Techniques in His Speeches
http://www.pennypresslv.com...'s_Use_of_Hidden_Hypnosis_techniques_in_His_Speeches.pdf
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
YYW
Posts: 36,289
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/24/2013 7:31:39 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 6/24/2013 7:23:29 PM, 000ike wrote:
At 6/24/2013 7:15:20 PM, YYW wrote:
At 6/24/2013 7:07:52 PM, Izayah003 wrote:
At 6/24/2013 6:32:14 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
Obama was a traitor since birth. He was sent here on an espionage mission to take over the United States government and transform it into a Communist dystopia.

The contention is that he was elected by the American people. Wrong, he used neuro-linguistic programming on the population and used carefully crafted speeches and charisma to mind control the masses into a manufactured consent.

Zbigniew Brzezinski, his top advisor and mentor, has been grooming him for the Presidency for 20 years. Brzezinski made his endorsement public in 2007.

Does Glen Beck talk to you in your sleep?

It is a shame that he only went blind.

That's not funny

Humor isn't what I was going for, Ike. I sincerely cannot stand Glenn Beck, and if it takes his acquiring a disability for him to be put out to grass... I'm alright with that.
Tsar of DDO
GeoLaureate8
Posts: 12,252
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/24/2013 7:31:44 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
"Zbigniew, a low-level Polish aristocrat whose life has been devoted to hatred for Russia, lauded Obama for his 2002 speech opposing the Iraq war, saying that he himself was the source of Obama's arguments back then - thus confirming Obama's long-term status as his puppet, which probably began in 1981-1983, when Obama was a student at Columbia University, and Zbig was directing the anti-Russian institute."

http://rense.com...
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
drafterman
Posts: 18,870
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/24/2013 7:32:30 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 6/24/2013 6:32:14 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
Obama was a traitor since birth. He was sent here on an espionage mission to take over the United States government and transform it into a Communist dystopia.

The contention is that he was elected by the American people. Wrong, he used neuro-linguistic programming on the population and used carefully crafted speeches and charisma to mind control the masses into a manufactured consent.

Zbigniew Brzezinski, his top advisor and mentor, has been grooming him for the Presidency for 20 years. Brzezinski made his endorsement public in 2007.

http://images.wikia.com...
wrichcirw
Posts: 11,196
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/24/2013 7:35:05 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 6/24/2013 7:13:34 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
At 6/24/2013 6:55:23 PM, 000ike wrote:
At 6/24/2013 6:45:13 PM, Stephen_Hawkins wrote:
At 6/24/2013 6:32:14 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
Obama was a traitor since birth.

What this sentence says is "Obama was designed since his conception, lacks free will, and before he does anything is already evil scum."

Which is what we also call "hyperbole".

My point was that he was a traitor prior to taking office, prior to the NSA scandal.

You're stating the obvious again. The problem with his post isn't the obvious exaggeration, it's the contemptuous treatment of the president by a disgruntled, conspiratorial ideologue. That's what's wrong with his post.

I voted for Obama in 2008 and was a registered Democrat for 5 years until just a month ago. I finally joined the Republic.

I'm allowed to have criticisms of Obama, you're trying to tell me I can't criticize him without being called contemptuous and disgruntled.

Apparently you're saying that no one can criticize Obama until they've proven themselves a turncoat on their own political position.

In which case Obama is a saint, rivaled only by St. Peter, Paul and James.
At 8/9/2013 9:41:24 AM, wrichcirw wrote:
If you are civil with me, I will be civil to you. If you decide to bring unreasonable animosity to bear in a reasonable discussion, then what would you expect other than to get flustered?
Izayah003
Posts: 369
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/24/2013 7:36:27 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 6/24/2013 7:29:29 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
"I studied the military/government mind-control programmes and techniques in great detail for many years during the late-1990s and across 2000, and the Obama 'phenomenon' is the most blatant mass-mind control operation you could wish to see.

At its core the plan has been to make Obama the focus of everything you hope for, believe in and want to change. This is why it has been crucial for him not to specify and detail what is meant by his 'hope, 'change' and 'believe'.

However, I can tell you what those words mean in the context of the Obama mind-game. They mean whatever you decide they mean or want them to mean. The idea is for you to project all that you stand for onto him and so he becomes the symbol of you and how you see the world. Specifics would destroy that 'I am whatever you want me to be' scenario and so you don't get any detail, just 'hope', 'change', and 'believe'.

...Obama's speeches are a mass of mind-control techniques and Neuro-Linguistic-Programming, or NLP, and they are carefully constructed to implant beliefs and perceptions into the mind of the viewer."

-- http://www.davidicke.com...

An Examination of Obama's Use of Hidden Hypnosis Techniques in His Speeches
http://www.pennypresslv.com...'s_Use_of_Hidden_Hypnosis_techniques_in_His_Speeches.pdf

At 6/24/2013 7:31:44 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
"Zbigniew, a low-level Polish aristocrat whose life has been devoted to hatred for Russia, lauded Obama for his 2002 speech opposing the Iraq war, saying that he himself was the source of Obama's arguments back then - thus confirming Obama's long-term status as his puppet, which probably began in 1981-1983, when Obama was a student at Columbia University, and Zbig was directing the anti-Russian institute."

http://rense.com...

See people, The Tea Party are the reason this nation can't have nice things anymore. they want us to have tinfoil hats shaped like Washington's hat instead....
"When a man who is honestly mistaken hears the truth, he will either quit being mistaken or cease to be honest." - Abraham Lincoln
giraffelover
Posts: 64
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/24/2013 7:43:47 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 6/24/2013 7:11:45 PM, Izayah003 wrote:
At 6/24/2013 6:06:07 PM, giraffelover wrote:
Who do YOU think is the traitor: Snowden or Obama? I think it's Obama. He took billions of phone records without ANY probable cause. I think he also used the IRS to target Conservatives. I wish I could make this into a poll.

Not to be stating the obvious here, but you do realize Bush also did it, but with liberals instead of conservatives right? what I find funny is this whole IRS thing, the Tea Party was trying to get tax credits for being a "Non-Profit" organization...LMFAO when they do not operate "exclusively" for the welfare of the people, I can see why the IRS would try and figure out this form of tax fraud.

I couldn't find it online, but if Bush did target liberals, I truly am sorry Please forgive us for this violation of privacy. However, just because Buh did doesn't give Obama the right to do that.

http://talkstraight.tumblr.com...

Again, please accept my apologies if Bush did target liberals.
Izayah003
Posts: 369
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/24/2013 8:01:53 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 6/24/2013 7:43:47 PM, giraffelover wrote:
At 6/24/2013 7:11:45 PM, Izayah003 wrote:
At 6/24/2013 6:06:07 PM, giraffelover wrote:
Who do YOU think is the traitor: Snowden or Obama? I think it's Obama. He took billions of phone records without ANY probable cause. I think he also used the IRS to target Conservatives. I wish I could make this into a poll.

Not to be stating the obvious here, but you do realize Bush also did it, but with liberals instead of conservatives right? what I find funny is this whole IRS thing, the Tea Party was trying to get tax credits for being a "Non-Profit" organization...LMFAO when they do not operate "exclusively" for the welfare of the people, I can see why the IRS would try and figure out this form of tax fraud.

I couldn't find it online, but if Bush did target liberals, I truly am sorry Please forgive us for this violation of privacy. However, just because Buh did doesn't give Obama the right to do that.

http://talkstraight.tumblr.com...

Again, please accept my apologies if Bush did target liberals.

Oh see I may be an Obama supporter, however I do not agree with targeting any party or anything, but again here is my question, how is Obama the one targeting conservatives, that IRS scandal was taken care of and showed Obama had nothing to do with it..lmao
"When a man who is honestly mistaken hears the truth, he will either quit being mistaken or cease to be honest." - Abraham Lincoln
AlbinoBunny
Posts: 3,781
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/24/2013 10:03:48 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 6/24/2013 6:32:14 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
Obama was a traitor since birth. He was sent here on an espionage mission to take over the United States government and transform it into a Communist dystopia.

The contention is that he was elected by the American people. Wrong, he used neuro-linguistic programming on the population and used carefully crafted speeches and charisma to mind control the masses into a manufactured consent.

Zbigniew Brzezinski, his top advisor and mentor, has been grooming him for the Presidency for 20 years. Brzezinski made his endorsement public in 2007.

Obama is also a snitch.

Snitch!
bladerunner060 | bsh1 , 2014! Presidency campaign!

http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org... - Running for president.
http://www.debate.org... - Running as his vice president.

May the best man win!
AlbinoBunny
Posts: 3,781
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/24/2013 10:05:22 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 6/24/2013 10:03:48 PM, AlbinoBunny wrote:
At 6/24/2013 6:32:14 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
Obama was a traitor since birth. He was sent here on an espionage mission to take over the United States government and transform it into a Communist dystopia.

The contention is that he was elected by the American people. Wrong, he used neuro-linguistic programming on the population and used carefully crafted speeches and charisma to mind control the masses into a manufactured consent.

Zbigniew Brzezinski, his top advisor and mentor, has been grooming him for the Presidency for 20 years. Brzezinski made his endorsement public in 2007.

Obama is also a snitch.

Snitch!

It's funny because is I replaced Obama's name with Snowden's, it'd be true, and if you replaced Obama's name with his, they'd possibly report it as true.

Snitch-lyfff.
bladerunner060 | bsh1 , 2014! Presidency campaign!

http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org... - Running for president.
http://www.debate.org... - Running as his vice president.

May the best man win!
AlbinoBunny
Posts: 3,781
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/24/2013 10:08:43 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 6/24/2013 7:31:39 PM, YYW wrote:
At 6/24/2013 7:23:29 PM, 000ike wrote:
At 6/24/2013 7:15:20 PM, YYW wrote:
At 6/24/2013 7:07:52 PM, Izayah003 wrote:
At 6/24/2013 6:32:14 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
Obama was a traitor since birth. He was sent here on an espionage mission to take over the United States government and transform it into a Communist dystopia.

The contention is that he was elected by the American people. Wrong, he used neuro-linguistic programming on the population and used carefully crafted speeches and charisma to mind control the masses into a manufactured consent.

Zbigniew Brzezinski, his top advisor and mentor, has been grooming him for the Presidency for 20 years. Brzezinski made his endorsement public in 2007.

Does Glen Beck talk to you in your sleep?

It is a shame that he only went blind.

That's not funny

Humor isn't what I was going for, Ike. I sincerely cannot stand Glenn Beck, and if it takes his acquiring a disability for him to be put out to grass... I'm alright with that.

That couldn't even be called escalating quickly. I believe the mechanical term, jerked, but quickly, best describes it.

And no, that isn't innuendo.
bladerunner060 | bsh1 , 2014! Presidency campaign!

http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org... - Running for president.
http://www.debate.org... - Running as his vice president.

May the best man win!
drhead
Posts: 1,475
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/24/2013 10:18:25 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Really, I think that the NSA scandal is more of the work of, you know, the head of the NSA who was picked by Bush. I find it appalling how everyone seems to be using this as an opportunity to attack Obama instead of those who had a more direct role in the scandals themselves. There is no distinction to be made when the people in this administration are the same people from the last one.

However, I do think it is interesting how they changed their mind on transparency. It makes you wonder what kind of stuff they are protecting there. You have to wonder about the motivation behind all of this. This little incomplete bit is one of the reasons I find this all far-fetched - there's no general consensus on a clear motive for a lot of these things. Were they genuinely interested in national security?
Wall of Fail

"You reject religion... calling it a sickness, to what ends??? Are you a Homosexual??" - Dogknox
"For me, Evolution is a zombie theory. I mean imaginary cartoons and wishful thinking support it?" - Dragonfang
"There are no mental health benefits of atheism. It is devoid of rational thinking and mental protection." - Gabrian