Total Posts:10|Showing Posts:1-10
Jump to topic:

Would U Pay Extra For American Picked Fruit?

JustCheNo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/25/2013 10:17:11 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Would you be willing to pay more for fruits and vegetables NOT PICKED by illegal aliens? Most people are already willing to pay more for dolphin safe tuna or organic fruit, so why not "illegal free vegetables"? Liberals have lied to us for years claiming that American workers won't do farm jobs. WRONG! Who do think picked all the fruits before millions of illegal criminals invaded the U.S.? Liberals also lie to us about how much the price of produce would skyrocket. WRONG AGAIN! According to at least three in depth studies the average price for a head of lettuce would go up 25". Would you pay it?
"I will continue to enforce all the laws, including illegal immigration. Nothing changes." - Sheriff Joe Arpaio (American hero)
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/25/2013 10:21:06 PM
At 6/25/2013 10:17:11 PM, JustCheNo wrote:
Would you be willing to pay more for fruits and vegetables NOT PICKED by illegal aliens? Most people are already willing to pay more for dolphin safe tuna or organic fruit, so why not "illegal free vegetables"? Liberals have lied to us for years claiming that American workers won't do farm jobs. WRONG! Who do think picked all the fruits before millions of illegal criminals invaded the U.S.? Liberals also lie to us about how much the price of produce would skyrocket. WRONG AGAIN! According to at least three in depth studies the average price for a head of lettuce would go up 25". Would you pay it?

The price would go up 25 inches?! HOLY DAMN!!!

Anyway, in a way, I already do. I'm not an illegal and I enjoy picking my own veggies out of my garden. But really, when it comes to farms, I wouldn't mind paying a little extra, but it all depends, and I have personal beliefs regarding how immigration ought to be reformed to allow for cheap labor.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
Izayah003
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/25/2013 10:24:28 PM

Now I can say it, you sir are a constipator..........
"When a man who is honestly mistaken hears the truth, he will either quit being mistaken or cease to be honest." - Abraham Lincoln
JustCheNo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/25/2013 10:36:04 PM

Now I can't say it, you're either unwilling or unable to answer the question.
"I will continue to enforce all the laws, including illegal immigration. Nothing changes." - Sheriff Joe Arpaio (American hero)
Lordknukle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/25/2013 11:05:40 PM
Voluntary exchange in the labor market is based on the movement of labor, which consequently leads to the conclusion that "illegals" should be embraced under economic principles. Then again, this is operating under the paradigm that the welfare state is abolished, as this would alter the flow in favour of a surplus.
"Easy is the descent to Avernus, for the door to the Underworld lies upon both day and night. But to retrace your steps and return to the breezes above- that's the task, that's the toil."
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/25/2013 11:31:01 PM
Would you be willing to pay more for fruits and vegetables NOT PICKED by illegal aliens?

No.

Most people are already willing to pay more for dolphin safe tuna or organic fruit, so why not "illegal free vegetables"?

Because I like my organic carrots to be as cost effective as possible

Liberals have lied to us for years claiming that American workers won't do farm jobs.

Liberals don't say that.

WRONG!

lol

Who do think picked all the fruits before millions of illegal criminals invaded the U.S.?

Uncle Remus.

Liberals also lie to us about how much the price of produce would skyrocket.

False.

WRONG AGAIN!

My... you are just filled with bold proposals.

According to at least three in depth studies the average price for a head of lettuce would go up 25". Would you pay it?

No.
Noumena
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/25/2013 11:32:30 PM
Who eats fruit?
: At 5/13/2014 7:05:20 PM, Crescendo wrote:
: The difference is that the gay movement is currently pushing their will on Churches, as shown in the link to gay marriage in Denmark. Meanwhile, the Inquisition ended several centuries ago.
Skepsikyma
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/25/2013 11:34:58 PM
At 6/25/2013 11:32:30 PM, Noumena wrote:
Who eats fruit?

I subsist on it.
"The Collectivist experiment is thoroughly suited (in appearance at least) to the Capitalist society which it proposes to replace. It works with the existing machinery of Capitalism, talks and thinks in the existing terms of Capitalism, appeals to just those appetites which Capitalism has aroused, and ridicules as fantastic and unheard-of just those things in society the memory of which Capitalism has killed among men wherever the blight of it has spread."
- Hilaire Belloc -
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/25/2013 11:38:56 PM
At 6/25/2013 11:34:58 PM, Skepsikyma wrote:
At 6/25/2013 11:32:30 PM, Noumena wrote:
Who eats fruit?

I subsist on it.

*waits for someone to make a joke about this*

I just had a mango smoothie about fifteen minutes ago, though. I'm sure the mangos weren't picked by an American, because they came from Chile (I think).
Izayah003
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/26/2013 12:35:04 AM
At 6/25/2013 10:36:04 PM, JustCheNo wrote:

Now I can't say it, you're either unwilling or unable to answer the question.

oh sorry, see I tend to only respond and answer intelligent peoples questions, and you sir have only shown a clear disdain for liberals, beyond the point of reason, and to be honest, i don't think anyone here can dumb themselves down enough to even begin to understand your ignorance, i call you a constipater because you are doing nothing but disturbing our sh*t and we don't like that....
"When a man who is honestly mistaken hears the truth, he will either quit being mistaken or cease to be honest." - Abraham Lincoln