Jump to topic:

Use of chemical weapons in Syrian and consequ

Eugenet
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/26/2013 8:41:02 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
Use of chemical weapons in Syrian and consequences...

I found some interesting information about use of chemical weapons in Syria and about the possible consequences for the rest of the world. So I just leave a link here so you can see it yourselves and make conclusions of your own.
able2know.org/topic/216790-1
And I think now we can only guess when Islamic radicals will use the deadly weapon they got from their western friends...
JustCheNo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/26/2013 9:04:26 AM
I found some interesting information about use of chemical weapons in Syria and about the possible consequences for the rest of the world. So I just leave a link here so you can see it yourselves and make conclusions of your own.

Guess where the Syrian government got those WMD's. Saddam Hussein.
"I will continue to enforce all the laws, including illegal immigration. Nothing changes." - Sheriff Joe Arpaio (American hero)
Stephen_Hawkins
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/26/2013 10:12:28 AM
At 6/26/2013 9:04:26 AM, JustCheNo wrote:

Guess where the Syrian government got those WMD's. Saddam Hussein.

Guess where those WMD's got Saddam Hussein? Jesusraptor.
Give a man a fish, he'll eat for a day. Teach him how to be Gay, he'll positively influence the GDP.

Social Contract Theory debate: http://www.debate.org...