Jump to topic:

Alex Jones Gives Best Analysis of Gay Ruling

GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/29/2013 5:11:34 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
As always, Alex Jones has the analysis you won't hear anywhere else.
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
benevolent
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/29/2013 5:17:28 PM
give it in your own words please. i'm actually starting to suspect that alex jones is brainwashing people. it's a conspiracy hidden within conspiracies!!
benevolent
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/29/2013 5:19:22 PM
i've been wondering with a while now why he always has to sound like a squealing pig... he's triggering something to make us believe his bullsh*t!! mk ultra!! he's a f*cking reptilain god damn!!
benevolent
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/29/2013 5:20:35 PM
At 6/29/2013 5:20:10 PM, benevolent wrote:
i hate you geo

nah that's harsh... i hate your bullsh*t geo
000ike
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/29/2013 5:25:46 PM
Don't you think there's a little bit of confirmation bias in the title of this thread? This is why I'm not a people person. People like the OP exist,...and even though they're such a small minority, they're loud....and they're persistent.
"A stupid despot may constrain his slaves with iron chains; but a true politician binds them even more strongly with the chain of their own ideas" - Michel Foucault
benevolent
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/29/2013 5:32:25 PM
me too kinda, or it's why i threw myself to the "worst" of people anyway. f*ck god kinda thing.
GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/29/2013 5:37:22 PM
At 6/29/2013 5:25:46 PM, 000ike wrote:
Don't you think there's a little bit of confirmation bias in the title of this thread?

No. Confirmation bias is favoring information that confirms your beliefs. The information provided in the video was unknown to me prior to watching it.

Also, since I am not presenting an argument, but rather sharing a perspective I found interesting, there is no instance of me selectively presenting information to confirm a conclusion.

This is why I'm not a people person. People like the OP exist,...and even though they're such a small minority, they're loud....and they're persistent.

And once again, you post a comment, not about the thread or topic, but about the person. Rarely do you present an opinion based on substance, only on personal attacks.
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
benevolent
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/29/2013 6:00:00 PM
lesbianism is unnatural... it's a byproduct of dildos

the devil is in the dildo

god has sex with aliens

jesus was a virgin waht a f*cking loser

sodomy is a sin because the soul is contained within the anus and what you're doing is puncturing its container to let the devil in

^coming soon from alex jones
benevolent
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/29/2013 6:06:44 PM
At 6/29/2013 5:54:48 PM, Stephen_Hawkins wrote:
"Being straight is a crime". Great start.

http://www.youtube.com...

lol when that other guy kicks in
unitedandy
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/29/2013 6:22:18 PM
The guy is 2 fries short of a happy meal at the best of times, but this is just so silly its depressing. Quick question: how in the world does a gay marriage undermine a straight one?
benevolent
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/29/2013 6:28:03 PM
At 6/29/2013 6:22:18 PM, unitedandy wrote:
The guy is 2 fries short of a happy meal at the best of times, but this is just so silly its depressing. Quick question: how in the world does a gay marriage undermine a straight one?

beats me... i mean the vagina and anus are at about the same body height and everything???
GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/29/2013 6:42:17 PM
The guy is 2 fries short of a happy meal at the best of times, but this is just so silly its depressing.

You are ignorant of social engineering and depopulation agendas.

Quick question: how in the world does a gay marriage undermine a straight one?

Answer: I never said it did.

Question: Why is getting the government involved in dictating the terms and conditions of a marriage contract between two gay people considered an expansion of rights?

Why is it "gay rights" to receive tax benefits and a government stamp of approval for a gay relationship?
-- Murray Rothbard

-- Frederic Bastiat
benevolent
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/29/2013 6:42:41 PM
At 6/29/2013 6:28:03 PM, benevolent wrote:

beats me... i mean the vagina and anus are at about the same body height and everything???

and then dudes are generally taller than women, too. it's actually the reverse... heterosexuality undermines homosexuality

making i'm taking things a bit too literally though?
benevolent
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/29/2013 6:43:38 PM
At 6/29/2013 6:42:41 PM, benevolent wrote:
At 6/29/2013 6:28:03 PM, benevolent wrote:

and then dudes are generally taller than women, too. it's actually the reverse... heterosexuality undermines homosexuality

making i'm taking things a bit too literally though?

maybe* getting a bit ahead of myself..............
benevolent
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/29/2013 6:46:12 PM
everything is grand conspiracy with you geo..... everything. you're a f*cking spastic.

the sky isn't really blue!! that's a reptilian cover!!!1 it used be green but their spaceships hovering over us are blue so they f*cked with the gases in the sky that they could camouflage themselves better!!!!!!!!!!!
benevolent
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/29/2013 6:47:10 PM
At 6/29/2013 6:46:12 PM, benevolent wrote:
everything is grand conspiracy with you geo..... everything. you're a f*cking spastic.

the sky isn't really blue!! that's a reptilian cover!!!1 it used be green but their spaceships hovering over us are blue so they f*cked with the gases in the sky that they could camouflage themselves better!!!!!!!!!!!

but they changed the colour a coca cola cans too around the same time to distract us satan worshiping atheist, so.......
unitedandy
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/29/2013 7:13:08 PM
At 6/29/2013 6:42:17 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
The guy is 2 fries short of a happy meal at the best of times, but this is just so silly its depressing.

You are ignorant of social engineering and depopulation agendas.

What in the world does this have to do with gay marriage?

Quick question: how in the world does a gay marriage undermine a straight one?

Answer: I never said it did.

Jones did though. He talks of this ruling as "going after marriage".

Question: Why is getting the government involved in dictating the terms and conditions of a marriage contract between two gay people considered an expansion of rights?

It's not "getting the government involved" in anything. It's removing state-sponsored discrimination.

Why is it "gay rights" to receive tax benefits and a government stamp of approval for a gay relationship?

Equality, pure and simple. You amaze me here. You think the State is responsible for any number of things, yet you want it to be the arbiter of what relationships between adults are morally acceptable?
000ike
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/29/2013 7:16:27 PM
Perhaps I'm just being cynical, but I don't think Geo get's his opinions from any rational compass. What ever that blubbering oaf vomits on his radio talk-show is what he adopts for himself.
"A stupid despot may constrain his slaves with iron chains; but a true politician binds them even more strongly with the chain of their own ideas" - Michel Foucault
vbaculum
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/29/2013 7:36:58 PM
So they gay agenda is all headed toward a the elites dressing up like werewolf, raping and killing children. This is the "best analysis" that isn't covered anywhere else? This is all a joke, right?
"If you claim to value nonviolence and you consume animal products, you need to rethink your position on nonviolence." - Gary Francione

THE WORLD IS VEGAN! If you want it