would anyone like to debate politics with me

Stephen_Hawkins
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/1/2013 5:51:06 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 7/1/2013 4:38:20 AM, ZakYoungTheLibertarian wrote:
Over google hangouts. Will be broad cast on youtube.

I don't know how many times you've said this, but again I'll have to respond the same way: POST A TIME. No-one can tell whether you're free now, and you can't tell if people will still be active by the time you can respond. Moreover, google hangout allows for many people at once, so this ought to be cleared up to help.
Give a man a fish, he'll eat for a day. Teach him how to be Gay, he'll positively influence the GDP.

Social Contract Theory debate: http://www.debate.org...
ZakYoungTheLibertarian
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/1/2013 1:06:14 PM
Yes well, we had a time but SOMEBODY decided they weren't going to show up OR inform me in advance they couldn't be there.
Stephen_Hawkins
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/1/2013 3:40:40 PM
At 7/1/2013 1:06:14 PM, ZakYoungTheLibertarian wrote:
Yes well, we had a time but SOMEBODY decided they weren't going to show up OR inform me in advance they couldn't be there.

No, we didn't have a time, and while I attempted to inform you repeatedly you were never there. Which was the problems I have already mentioned. Repeatedly.
Give a man a fish, he'll eat for a day. Teach him how to be Gay, he'll positively influence the GDP.

ZakYoungTheLibertarian
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/1/2013 4:36:43 PM
You're an inconsiderate child and a liar; we had a time and you messaged me an hour AFTER it to tell me you weren't coming.
The_Chaos_Heart
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/1/2013 4:42:57 PM
I remember once we were doing a Youtube debate with one another.

Depending on the topic, I may or may not be willing to do a Google Hangout debate.
Stephen_Hawkins
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/1/2013 5:06:44 PM
At 7/1/2013 4:36:43 PM, ZakYoungTheLibertarian wrote:
You're an inconsiderate child and a liar

Well how nice. Are you planning on using this vigorously thorough analytic style when you discuss politics?

ZakYoungTheLibertarian
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/1/2013 5:50:56 PM
Yes I should have finished that debate The_Chaos_Heart but I got caught up in some work. Would you prefer to have a debate which is more narrow in scope and focused on a few issues or broader on all topics? Since you are a communist and I am a free market advocate it shouldn't be hard to find areas of contention! is there any topics in particular you're interested in debating?