Jump to topic:

Mobs for Travyon Already Beating White People

GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/9/2013 11:20:38 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
A bunch of sick, twisted racists and collectivists have already started going around in mobs waiting for a white victim to brutally assault and then call it "justice for Travyon."

These low life scum think that all whites must suffer because of something George Zimmerman did. They're too stupid to know that Zimmerman is a Spanish-speaking Peruvian who's second language is English. They're too idiotic and collectivised to realize that individuals exist and that one man's actions can't be pinned onto others of the same perceived race.

How do you plan to guard yourself from the coming riots of mindless mobs?

I'm French Mexican so I too must suffer the crimes committed by a Peruvian.

Mob beats man on his own front porch, sent to ICU
http://www.examiner.com...

Countless Twitter threats from racists for Travyon
http://twitchy.com...
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
Eitan_Zohar
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/9/2013 11:29:54 AM
If this was posted on Civfanatics the OP would be banned so quickly the mod wouldn't even have time to muster up the typical sarcastic banning remark ('Enjoy your vacation!').
"It is my ambition to say in ten sentences what others say in a whole book."
DeFool
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/9/2013 11:55:58 AM
Very clumsy.

I checked the crime reports for the dates in question, and found only two assaults reported in Mobile Alabama for 21 April, 2012. This is hardly a "wave" of attacks. There have also been no cases of black revenge attacks on whites that can be called "organized" in any way.

Queerly, the article in the link lists several unconnected crimes as part of a "string" of such attacks - including attacks in Chicago. Why would Mobile be connected to Chicago?

Oh. I forget. The Blacks are there. Also Obama the Black.

This story is paranoid, thumbsucking racist nonsense.
GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/9/2013 12:16:09 PM
At 7/9/2013 11:55:58 AM, DeFool wrote:
Very clumsy.

I checked the crime reports for the dates in question, and found only two assaults reported in Mobile Alabama for 21 April, 2012. This is hardly a "wave" of attacks. There have also been no cases of black revenge attacks on whites that can be called "organized" in any way.

Semantics. The point is, several mob attacks occurred before the verdict.

Queerly, the article in the link lists several unconnected crimes as part of a "string" of such attacks - including attacks in Chicago. Why would Mobile be connected to Chicago?

How is a report racist, but the racist mobs attacking innocent people are not racist? You trying to shift the blame from the true culprits, the racially charged mobs and individuals who exhude hatred of an entire race based on the actions of one man.

If you think they're not racist, read the Twitchy article.
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
ConservativePolitico
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/9/2013 12:23:27 PM
Very clumsy.

We'll see what happens after Zimmerman is acquitted.
000ike
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/9/2013 12:28:32 PM
Inasmuch as there are reactionary idiots treating Zimmerman's conviction as a symbol of justice for an entire race, there are reactionary idiots making presumptions in the opposite direction. Selecting a few cases of those on one side and calling it an epidemic is beyond dishonest.

These people are ignoramuses, and you are too, Geo. I'll be sure to stop by at every thread you make and remind you just how stupid you are until you produce something with some level of honest and intelligent thought.
"A stupid despot may constrain his slaves with iron chains; but a true politician binds them even more strongly with the chain of their own ideas" - Michel Foucault
GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/9/2013 12:45:27 PM
Words I didn't use: "wave" "organized" "epidemic"

Those are your words, not mine.
-- Murray Rothbard

-- Frederic Bastiat
DeFool
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/9/2013 1:01:15 PM
Geo, you cannot place your name atop a post as hyperbolic as this one - and maintain your credibility.

If any of us wish to be taken as serious adults, able to engage in any real sharing of ideas, such playthings simply must not be allowed at the grown-up table.

I am not disinviting you from the table. I am only asking that you not bring your toys up here with you. Please put them away.
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/9/2013 1:19:53 PM
People are stupid, but that's nothing new. When Zimmerman walks (as I am confident he will), he'll get his... from the streets.
Tsar of DDO
ConservativePolitico
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/9/2013 3:35:43 PM
At 7/9/2013 1:19:53 PM, YYW wrote:
People are stupid, but that's nothing new. When Zimmerman walks (as I am confident he will), he'll get his... from the streets.

He'll have to hide like Casey Anthony did.
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/9/2013 3:36:09 PM
At 7/9/2013 3:35:43 PM, ConservativePolitico wrote:

Oh yes. :)
Tsar of DDO
ConservativePolitico
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/9/2013 3:41:11 PM
At 7/9/2013 3:36:09 PM, YYW wrote:

Though, I don't think he really did anything wrong. The black community is going to flip.
000ike
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/9/2013 3:51:18 PM
At 7/9/2013 3:41:11 PM, ConservativePolitico wrote:

Though, I don't think he really did anything wrong. The black community is going to flip.

He called the police because he saw a black kid in his neighborhood. Then after being instructed by the police not to follow him, he followed him. Then there was a conflict as a result of his following. And then out of that conflict he shot an unarmed teenager. ...You don't think he did anything wrong....

Notice that I haven't injected anything in here that's in dispute. These are the facts of the case and they STILL suggest that this shooting was Zimmerman's fault and Zimmerman was the aggressor. Imagine for a moment if the races were switched. Do you honestly think this case would be exactly as it is now? Would self-defense be as powerful an argument?

Don't be so naive.
"A stupid despot may constrain his slaves with iron chains; but a true politician binds them even more strongly with the chain of their own ideas" - Michel Foucault
ConservativePolitico
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/9/2013 3:54:48 PM
At 7/9/2013 3:51:18 PM, 000ike wrote:

He called the police because he saw a black kid in his neighborhood. Then after being instructed by the police not to follow him, he followed him. Then there was a conflict as a result of his following. And then out of that conflict he shot an unarmed teenager. ...You don't think he did anything wrong....

Notice that I haven't injected anything in here that's in dispute. These are the facts of the case and they STILL suggest that this shooting was Zimmerman's fault and Zimmerman was the aggressor. Imagine for a moment if the races were switched. Do you honestly think this case would be exactly as it is now? Would self-defense be as powerful an argument?

Don't be so naive.

I'm not being naive and I'd appreciate you refraining from saying so. It has nothing to do about race to be honest. I could care less the color of the two people. I've watched the entire trial (or as much as HLN is showing) and I've heard all of the testimony thusfar and no, I don't believe he did anything wrong.

He called the cops because of a suspicious figure in a neighborhood that had been plagued with robberies. He shouldn't have followed Trayvon no, but following someone then getting the crap beat out of you then saying "well he was asking for it" is the same type of argument as people saying girls in provocative clothes were asking for it.

All the evidence says that Zimmerman followed Martin, yes but then Martin attacked him prompting a self-defense action.

I see no wrong here. If someone tackled me and started bashing my face in and I had a gun... yeah watch out, I'd shoot you too.
000ike
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/9/2013 4:13:57 PM
At 7/9/2013 3:54:48 PM, ConservativePolitico wrote:

Don't be so naive.

I'm not being naive and I'd appreciate you refraining from saying so. It has nothing to do about race to be honest. I could care less the color of the two people. I've watched the entire trial (or as much as HLN is showing) and I've heard all of the testimony thusfar and no, I don't believe he did anything wrong.

He called the cops because of a suspicious figure in a neighborhood that had been plagued with robberies. He shouldn't have followed Trayvon no, but following someone then getting the crap beat out of you then saying "well he was asking for it" is the same type of argument as people saying girls in provocative clothes were asking for it.

All the evidence says that Zimmerman followed Martin, yes but then Martin attacked him prompting a self-defense action.

I see no wrong here. If someone tackled me and started bashing my face in and I had a gun... yeah watch out, I'd shoot you too.

except that stalking someone is a provocative act against that person, and dressing scantily isn't. That's like going up to 3 violent looking guys, insulting them to their faces, and then shooting all them when they try to beat you up. Do they have a right to harm you because you insulted them? Of course not. But you definitely started it, and therefore have to share responsibility for the fatal outcome.

This is not innocence. I'm as sympathetic to the defendant as I am to the victim here, but he did make a stupid error and therefore culpable to some degree.
ConservativePolitico
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/9/2013 4:16:47 PM
At 7/9/2013 4:13:57 PM, 000ike wrote:

Don't be so naive.

except that stalking someone is a provocative act against that person, and dressing scantily isn't. That's like going up to 3 violent looking guys, insulting them to their faces, and then shooting all them when they try to beat you up. Do they have a right to harm you because you insulted them? Of course not. But you definitely started it, and therefore have to share responsibility for the fatal outcome.

This is not innocence. I'm as sympathetic to the defendant as I am to the victim here, but he did make a stupid error and therefore culpable to some degree.

No, following someone is harmless. His only intent was to see where Trayvon was going so he could inform the police. There was no malicious intent there.

I'm a proponent of self defense but that's not up to me. The law in Florida says that, if shown to be self defense, he'll walk plain and simple.

While shooting Trayvon might have been extreme sure, he had the right to do so if he felt his life was in danger of severe harm which clearly he did.
000ike
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/9/2013 4:21:08 PM
At 7/9/2013 4:16:47 PM, ConservativePolitico wrote:

Don't be so naive.

No, following someone is harmless. His only intent was to see where Trayvon was going so he could inform the police. There was no malicious intent there.

I'm a proponent of self defense but that's not up to me. The law in Florida says that, if shown to be self defense, he'll walk plain and simple.

While shooting Trayvon might have been extreme sure, he had the right to do so if he felt his life was in danger of severe harm which clearly he did.

If he felt like his life was in danger, why didn't he run? No one has entertained the idea that perhaps the prosecution should be the one invoking self-defense. If an armed stranger gets out of his car and starts following you silently, wouldn't you feel like your life was in danger? There are so many gradients, ambiguities and loopholes for the concept of self-defense that I actually have slightly less tolerance for the people thinking Zimmerman did nothing wrong than the people thinking he was a racist out to kill black people.
ConservativePolitico
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/9/2013 4:25:27 PM
At 7/9/2013 4:21:08 PM, 000ike wrote:
At 7/9/2013 4:16:47 PM, ConservativePolitico wrote:

Don't be so naive.

If he felt like his life was in danger, why didn't he run? No one has entertained the idea that perhaps the prosecution should be the one invoking self-defense. If an armed stranger gets out of his car and starts following you silently, wouldn't you feel like your life was in danger? There are so many gradients, ambiguities and loopholes for the concept of self-defense that I actually have slightly less tolerance for the people thinking Zimmerman did nothing wrong than the people thinking he was a racist out to kill black people.

According to the testimony, Trayvon leaped out of the bushes and tackled Zimmerman asking him if he had a problem. Yes, Trayvon was feeling threatened by being followed clearly but the incident that provoked the shooting was started by Trayvon. If he had just gotten in Zimmerman's face without a physical altercation nothing might have happened.

On the other hand, if Trayvon felt threatened, why didn't he run or call the police? He instead decided to face his follower, so technically they're both at fault if you want to look at it that way.
000ike
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/9/2013 4:43:09 PM
At 7/9/2013 4:25:27 PM, ConservativePolitico wrote:

According to the testimony, Trayvon leaped out of the bushes and tackled Zimmerman asking him if he had a problem. Yes, Trayvon was feeling threatened by being followed clearly but the incident that provoked the shooting was started by Trayvon. If he had just gotten in Zimmerman's face without a physical altercation nothing might have happened.

On the other hand, if Trayvon felt threatened, why didn't he run or call the police? He instead decided to face his follower, so technically they're both at fault if you want to look at it that way.

According to whose testimony? That sounds like an excerpt from the things Zimmerman told the police the day after, and if I remember correctly the dialogue that Zimmerman claimed to have taken place sounded highly implausible.

Eh, but I do kind of agree with you (even if that sounds like a complete 180). There's no evidence that suggests Zimmerman attacked first and no motivation that would support that. Zimmerman is an idiot, no doubt, for causing something that was 100% preventable, but I guess he did nothing wrong from a legal angle. I don't even know I'm following this case, this whole event was causally inevitable!
ConservativePolitico
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/9/2013 4:48:41 PM
At 7/9/2013 4:43:09 PM, 000ike wrote:
At 7/9/2013 4:25:27 PM, ConservativePolitico wrote:

According to whose testimony? That sounds like an excerpt from the things Zimmerman told the police the day after, and if I remember correctly the dialogue that Zimmerman claimed to have taken place sounded highly implausible.

Eh, but I do kind of agree with you (even if that sounds like a complete 180). There's no evidence that suggests Zimmerman attacked first and no motivation that would support that. Zimmerman is an idiot, no doubt, for causing something that was 100% preventable, but I guess he did nothing wrong from a legal angle. I don't even know I'm following this case, this whole event was causally inevitable!

Now you see where I'm coming from. Legally, he really did nothing wrong. Was it wrong to kill someone? Yes absolutely, but the circumstances say that he shouldn't be punished very harshly (if at all) for doing so.
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/9/2013 7:59:16 PM
At 7/9/2013 12:16:09 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
Very clumsy.

A FREAKING YEAR BEFORE THE VERDICT! Did you miss that this was April... 2012?!
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
000ike
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/9/2013 8:01:28 PM
At 7/9/2013 7:59:16 PM, Ore_Ele wrote:
At 7/9/2013 12:16:09 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
Very clumsy.

A FREAKING YEAR BEFORE THE VERDICT! Did you miss that this was April... 2012?!

We're dealing with an Alex Jones-style idiot. Such things like dates aren't relevant.
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/9/2013 8:18:13 PM

Don't be so naive.

There is no evidence for who started the fight, only Zimmerman's word which is hardly unbias or trustworthy. It was already established from his head wounds that he was not slammed into the sidewalk 30 times.
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/9/2013 8:25:10 PM
Whatever happens, this just goes to show that we should have surveillance cameras in all public areas (starting with the most densely populated and visited). Had there been a camera at the street where they were fighting, this would be open and closed, guilty or innocent and we could all get on with our dull meaningless lives.
dylancatlow
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/9/2013 8:28:59 PM
At 7/9/2013 8:25:10 PM, Ore_Ele wrote:
Whatever happens, this just goes to show that we should have surveillance cameras in all public areas (starting with the most densely populated and visited). Had there been a camera at the street where they were fighting, this would be open and closed, guilty or innocent and we could all get on with our dull meaningless lives.

I fully agree.
000ike
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/9/2013 8:37:43 PM
At 7/9/2013 8:28:59 PM, dylancatlow wrote:

I fully agree.

with the surveillance state?
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/9/2013 8:39:23 PM
At 7/9/2013 8:37:43 PM, 000ike wrote:
At 7/9/2013 8:28:59 PM, dylancatlow wrote:

I fully agree.

with the surveillance state?

Maybe it is just me, but I didn't see a whole lot else in there to agree with.
DetectableNinja
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/9/2013 8:39:50 PM
I love how to you collectivism is just as dirty as racism.
Think'st thou heaven is such a glorious thing?
I tell thee, 'tis not half so fair as thou
Or any man that breathes on earth.

- Christopher Marlowe, Doctor Faustus
dylancatlow
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/9/2013 8:42:40 PM
At 7/9/2013 8:39:50 PM, DetectableNinja wrote:
I love how to you collectivism is just as dirty as racism.

Racism is collectivism.