Total Posts:6|Showing Posts:1-6
Jump to topic:

Q: How many Democrats......

jimtimmy2
Posts: 403
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/11/2013 5:34:33 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Does it take to impose a regressive tax on carbon based on junk science?

A: Just one, so long as he or she knows how to abuse their executive power.
Naysayer
Posts: 746
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/11/2013 5:42:29 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
*grumbles* Thought we already had one of these..

How many Democrats does it take to create a nation of peace and tolerance?

As many as it takes to kill off every last conservative Judeochristian white man in the U.S.
jimtimmy2
Posts: 403
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/11/2013 5:47:31 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 7/11/2013 5:42:29 PM, Naysayer wrote:
*grumbles* Thought we already had one of these..

How many Democrats does it take to create a nation of peace and tolerance?

As many as it takes to kill off every last conservative Judeochristian white man in the U.S.

That is racist. I'm gonna wait for Tulle, YYW, and all of the other anti racist crusaders to attack you. If they don't, that would make them hypocritical. But, of course, they aren't.
Naysayer
Posts: 746
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/11/2013 5:51:42 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 7/11/2013 5:47:31 PM, jimtimmy2 wrote:
That is racist. I'm gonna wait for Tulle, YYW, and all of the other anti racist crusaders to attack you. If they don't, that would make them hypocritical. But, of course, they aren't.

I'm sure if they are such true defenders of right and tolerance they'll be right on it.
jimtimmy2
Posts: 403
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/11/2013 5:54:41 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 7/11/2013 5:51:42 PM, Naysayer wrote:
At 7/11/2013 5:47:31 PM, jimtimmy2 wrote:
That is racist. I'm gonna wait for Tulle, YYW, and all of the other anti racist crusaders to attack you. If they don't, that would make them hypocritical. But, of course, they aren't.

I'm sure if they are such true defenders of right and tolerance they'll be right on it.

Now we wait. I won't hold my breath.
cybertron1998
Posts: 5,818
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/11/2013 5:58:12 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 7/11/2013 5:47:31 PM, jimtimmy2 wrote:
At 7/11/2013 5:42:29 PM, Naysayer wrote:
*grumbles* Thought we already had one of these..

How many Democrats does it take to create a nation of peace and tolerance?

As many as it takes to kill off every last conservative Judeochristian white man in the U.S.


That is racist. I'm gonna wait for Tulle, YYW, and all of the other anti racist crusaders to attack you. If they don't, that would make them hypocritical. But, of course, they aren't.

actual a lot of them are
Epsilon: There are so many stories where some brave hero decides to give their life to save the day, and because of their sacrifice, the good guys win, the survivors all cheer, and everybody lives happily ever after. But the hero... never gets to see that ending. They'll never know if their sacrifice actually made a difference. They'll never know if the day was really saved. In the end, they just have to have faith.