Jump to topic:

I Used To Be...

jimtimmy2
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/20/2013 10:46:50 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Has anyone here ever lied about previously holding a political position?

I mean, for either comical purposes or for purposes of argumentation. I certainly have, many times.

One time, to annoy people on here, I jokingly (and for purposes of argumentation) said I used to be a white nationalist (of course people wouldn't believe that was a joke given who I am but it really was even if I didn't say it then). I've also said I was a marxist in the past which is totally untrue for purposes of argumentation.

I am, however, a former liberal, though not a very strong one when I was.

My theory is that people on the internet lie about holding a position because they can act like they "grew out" of the position. That was sort of my motivation when I made it up.

I have the feeling others have made up having past political positions to.

For the record, and this is 100% true. Here is my full political evolution:

I was a liberal, conservative (neocon type), libertarian, ancap, back to conservative for a bit, and now a libertarian (and possibly uncap). That is all I have been ever.

Any one else want to admit to this and say their motivation or give thoughts?
TheHitchslap
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/20/2013 11:37:37 PM
At 7/20/2013 10:46:50 PM, jimtimmy2 wrote:
Has anyone here ever lied about being intelligent? I am by far the dumbest, most incompetent bigot on this website. I hope I can one day beat Geo for this title here on DDO

I mean, for either comical purposes or for purposes of argumentation. I'm certainly here for your trolling enjoyment.

One time, to annoy people on here, I seriously (and for purposes of argumentation) said I used to be a white nationalist (of course people already knew given who I am but it really was even if I didn't say it then). I've also said I was a troll in the past which is totally untrue for purposes of spreading my racial hatred.

I am, however, a former liberal, though not a very strong one when I was due to my lacking intelligence.

My theory is that people on the internet agree with me and are trying to "grew out" of the liberal nonsense of equality. That was sort of my motivation when I made it up.

I have the feeling others have made up having past political positions to justify Obamas fake birth certificate and spread their racial agenda down my pretty little fascist throat.

I was a retard, graduated to dumb@$$, to trying to lick my ears and elbows at the same time, to racist, back to retarded for a bit, and now a complete lost cause of stupidity. That is all I have been ever about.

Fixed ... I find this much more accurate :D
Thank you for voting!
jimtimmy2
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/20/2013 11:51:38 PM
At 7/20/2013 11:37:37 PM, TheHitchslap wrote:
Has anyone here ever lied about being intelligent? I am by far the dumbest, most incompetent bigot on this website. I hope I can one day beat Geo for this title here on DDO

I mean, for either comical purposes or for purposes of argumentation. I'm certainly here for your trolling enjoyment.

One time, to annoy people on here, I seriously (and for purposes of argumentation) said I used to be a white nationalist (of course people already knew given who I am but it really was even if I didn't say it then). I've also said I was a troll in the past which is totally untrue for purposes of spreading my racial hatred.

I am, however, a former liberal, though not a very strong one when I was due to my lacking intelligence.

My theory is that people on the internet agree with me and are trying to "grew out" of the liberal nonsense of equality. That was sort of my motivation when I made it up.

I have the feeling others have made up having past political positions to justify Obamas fake birth certificate and spread their racial agenda down my pretty little fascist throat.

I was a retard, graduated to dumb@$$, to trying to lick my ears and elbows at the same time, to racist, back to retarded for a bit, and now a complete lost cause of stupidity. That is all I have been ever about.

Nah. I abandoned the retard political philosophy long ago. Most people who embrace this philosophy call themselves liberals or progressives.
DetectableNinja
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/21/2013 12:16:40 AM

Really? Wow.
Think'st thou heaven is such a glorious thing?
I tell thee, 'tis not half so fair as thou
Or any man that breathes on earth.

- Christopher Marlowe, Doctor Faustus
darkkermit
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/21/2013 12:30:50 AM

I mean, for either comical purposes or for purposes of argumentation. I certainly have, many times.

One time, to annoy people on here, I jokingly (and for purposes of argumentation) said I used to be a white nationalist (of course people wouldn't believe that was a joke given who I am but it really was even if I didn't say it then). I've also said I was a marxist in the past which is totally untrue for purposes of argumentation.

My theory is that people on the internet lie about holding a position because they can act like they "grew out" of the position. That was sort of my motivation when I made it up.

I was a liberal, conservative (neocon type), libertarian, ancap, back to conservative for a bit, and now a libertarian (and possibly uncap). That is all I have been ever.

I'm curious why you aren't actually in favor of white nationalism though? You know fringeelements is a white nationalist and has a new youtube channel, AllNationsparty and the NewEuropeanParty that specifically call for secession of the states to form a white nation. He also however supports other ethnicities having their own nations as well, hence there is a New-Africa, and Mestizo nation as well.
Open borders debate:
http://www.debate.org...
jimtimmy2
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/21/2013 12:35:49 AM
At 7/21/2013 12:30:50 AM, darkkermit wrote:

I'm curious why you aren't actually in favor of white nationalism though? You know fringeelements is a white nationalist and has a new youtube channel, AllNationsparty and the NewEuropeanParty that specifically call for secession of the states to form a white nation. He also however supports other ethnicities having their own nations as well, hence there is a New-Africa, and Mestizo nation as well.

Wait. Fringe is a white nationalist again?

I like Fringe, but I don't agree on everything.

I'm just very libertarian. I also think that free markets tend to increase racial integration (where efficient) up to a certain point (when it starts causing a lot of conflict).
xXCryptoXx
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/21/2013 12:37:46 AM
At 7/20/2013 11:51:38 PM, jimtimmy2 wrote:

Nah. I abandoned the retard political philosophy long ago. Most people who embrace this philosophy call themselves liberals or progressives.

LOL. That was actually a great counter troll.
Nolite Timere
darkkermit
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/21/2013 12:44:19 AM
At 7/21/2013 12:35:49 AM, jimtimmy2 wrote:
At 7/21/2013 12:30:50 AM, darkkermit wrote:

Wait. Fringe is a white nationalist again?

I like Fringe, but I don't agree on everything.

I'm just very libertarian. I also think that free markets tend to increase racial integration (where efficient) up to a certain point (when it starts causing a lot of conflict).

Yes, he is a white nationalist. He still favors ancapitalism to an extend, but he's less focused on the issue now because he doesn't believe that it would be viable. He even says himself that ancap can only work if it is done under very favorable conditions, namely a strong transitional phase, involving a dictator to shift through the transition.
Open borders debate:
http://www.debate.org...