Jump to topic:

Stop Hillary

wrichcirw
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/22/2013 11:20:24 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Yep, it's already begun. It's barely 6 months into Obama's 2nd term, yet the 2016 presidential election campaign is already ramping up.

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com...

"The organizers behind Stop Hillary PAC, a political action committee quietly incorporated in May, are stepping into public view this week as they ramp up their efforts to harangue Clinton as she mulls over her political future."

"We"re supporting anything that is the opposite of Hillary..."

"The group is separate from "Stop Hillary 2016," a project initiated last month by America Rising..."
At 8/9/2013 9:41:24 AM, wrichcirw wrote:
If you are civil with me, I will be civil to you. If you decide to bring unreasonable animosity to bear in a reasonable discussion, then what would you expect other than to get flustered?
000ike
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/22/2013 11:23:18 PM
What kind of bored, partisan nimrods dedicate a whole political group to preemptively opposing a possible candidate for no specific reason? People are annoying. Highly politically-minded people are especially annoying.
"A stupid despot may constrain his slaves with iron chains; but a true politician binds them even more strongly with the chain of their own ideas" - Michel Foucault
Naysayer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/22/2013 11:59:52 PM
At 7/22/2013 11:29:27 PM, dylancatlow wrote:
"We"re supporting anything that is the opposite of Hillary."

lol...What a juvenile statement.

I'd have voted for Hilary if she'd have beaten Obama in his first primaries if she hadn't been pushing healthcare. (Not that that ship hasn't sailed.) The Clintons have always been smart enough to play moderate which is more than I trusted McCain to do. And I don't think she answers directly to the DNC.
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/23/2013 12:08:53 AM
Surely the democrats have a "stop __________ 2016" thing by now? I know republicans already have the bipartisan "laugh at Ron Paul once again, 2016" going.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
Naysayer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/23/2013 12:11:15 AM
At 7/23/2013 12:08:53 AM, Ore_Ele wrote:
Surely the democrats have a "stop __________ 2016" thing by now? I know republicans already have the bipartisan "laugh at Ron Paul once again, 2016" going.

They had a big meet and greet media publicity tease rolling a couple months ago. Al Gore actually reared his ugly head. I had nightmares for a week afterward.