Jump to topic:

Bill Whittle

ConservativePolitico
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/24/2013 12:19:55 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Bill Whittle is an up and coming political commentator with conservative views. I like his presentation style and his ability to stick to and deliver hard facts that not many people want to report or admit to.

He's really quite good and he's getting a ton of publicity from his video about the Zimmerman aftermath which is chocked full of interesting facts the media refuses to report on.

Thought he was a neat, fresh face to the commentary realm.
Cody_Franklin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/24/2013 12:36:26 PM
I have to admit, I actually found that pretty impressive. I do think there were some unnecessary rhetorical flourishes--particularly the speculative questions with which his presentation was peppered--and I was mildly annoyed with the picture at the end of a young Obama smoking a joint (a charged picture for Whittle's probable viewership), but, in general, I thought he was pretty lucid.
ConservativePolitico
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/24/2013 2:42:14 PM
At 7/24/2013 12:36:26 PM, Cody_Franklin wrote:
I have to admit, I actually found that pretty impressive. I do think there were some unnecessary rhetorical flourishes--particularly the speculative questions with which his presentation was peppered--and I was mildly annoyed with the picture at the end of a young Obama smoking a joint (a charged picture for Whittle's probable viewership), but, in general, I thought he was pretty lucid.

Yeah. Like I said, I found it interesting new and fresh. All of his videos are like this, fact focused presented with only a smidge of flair. I just thought it was something different which is good.
1Percenter
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/25/2013 1:09:36 AM
Bill Whittle is always powerful, but this video really strikes home. His Afterburner videos always do a nice job of summing up information that isn't reported by the media. He seems to have a little more venom in his trifecta videos and some of his other commentaries, but he's still worth listening too.