Total Posts:16|Showing Posts:1-16
Jump to topic:

iran a reincarnation htler grmany

banker
Posts: 1,370
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/10/2009 10:09:15 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
After the mistake of iraq,we are more care full of conflict. However are we going to allow history to repeat itself? The issue is the brutality in iran! Is it just some inside conflict or a symptom of a dealy cancer we need to fight before it kills us all? The same time the iran revolts took place,suicide bombers killed 130 innocent people...! In a efford to stear the head lines in a other direction..! Also if you search kid hanging on google you will find how brutal iran is.. So please share with us your opinion Should we ignore the cry for help? Should we save iran people from islam? We are financialy not able to do it now,should we act selfish and ignore the irainins struggle?
the most important source for muslim Arabs:

"And thereafter We [Allah] said to the Children of Israel: 'Dwell securely in the Promised Land. And when the last warning will come to pass, we will gather you together in a mingled crowd'.".

- Qur'an 17:104 -

Any sincere muslim must recognize the Land they call "Palestine" as the Jewish Homeland, according to the book considered by muslims to be the most sacred word and Allah's ultimate revelation.

Ibn Khaldun, one of the most creditable
mattrodstrom
Posts: 12,028
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/10/2009 10:14:06 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 12/10/2009 10:09:15 PM, banker wrote:
After the mistake of iraq,we are more care full of conflict. However are we going to allow history to repeat itself? The issue is the brutality in iran! Is it just some inside conflict or a symptom of a dealy cancer we need to fight before it kills us all? The same time the iran revolts took place,suicide bombers killed 130 innocent people...! In a efford to stear the head lines in a other direction..! Also if you search kid hanging on google you will find how brutal iran is.. So please share with us your opinion Should we ignore the cry for help? Should we save iran people from islam? We are financialy not able to do it now,should we act selfish and ignore the irainins struggle?

I don't think we should get actively involved except in response to some threat to ourselves.

We have a history with getting involved in Iran's politics, and I think it's most likely to end in more democracy if we don't get very involved. It would just be a talking point for why the status quo should remain.
"He who does not know how to put his will into things at least puts a meaning into them: that is, he believes there is a will in them already."

Metaphysics:
"The science.. which deals with the fundamental errors of mankind - but as if they were the fundamental truths."
banker
Posts: 1,370
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/10/2009 10:33:34 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
Matt I tend to emotionaly disagree with you.! But logic takes me to your conclusion .! You tuched on a important note. Are we guity for geting those criminals inside? Did bush toplling sadam who was a balancing power cuase iranian nuke build up.? So again the answer is we should finaly mind our own bussines..! And stop our paranoia ,doing same things over and over again then expect differante results.! But if we do as logic dictates are we guilty for not stoping them hanging kids and choping of kid hands etc.
the most important source for muslim Arabs:

"And thereafter We [Allah] said to the Children of Israel: 'Dwell securely in the Promised Land. And when the last warning will come to pass, we will gather you together in a mingled crowd'.".

- Qur'an 17:104 -

Any sincere muslim must recognize the Land they call "Palestine" as the Jewish Homeland, according to the book considered by muslims to be the most sacred word and Allah's ultimate revelation.

Ibn Khaldun, one of the most creditable
mattrodstrom
Posts: 12,028
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/10/2009 10:39:00 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
From what I heard, There was some democracy there, when it started to turn against us we supported a, pro-american, religious dictator. The "Iranian Revolution" which resulted in the current govt. overthrew the one we supported, our getting very involved would stir up the, justified, anti-americanism fostered from our last efforts at political manipulations.

Further, yes the govt. there are inhumane jerks but there are lots of those in the world and we can only do so much at any given time.
"He who does not know how to put his will into things at least puts a meaning into them: that is, he believes there is a will in them already."

Metaphysics:
"The science.. which deals with the fundamental errors of mankind - but as if they were the fundamental truths."
Cerebral_Narcissist
Posts: 10,806
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/10/2009 11:45:26 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
I did not even know Hitler ever got awarded a grammy.
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
banker
Posts: 1,370
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/11/2009 4:17:21 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
Matt I outlined reasons why it is not in our intrest to go invade iran, one of them is that we are nor able financialy... However giving reasons like a war will cuase anger is absured...! Just look how they kill christians who brinf food and aid becuase they bring in the bible..just like anything sponsored has the sponsor reatured if christians sponsor rescue missions they want their logo. The bible featured.! They will hate regardless, their anger and hate was not cuased by our action,and will not be effected by us. Saying that they are jerks is wrong..! Jerks don't chop off kid hands stealing from the grocery candy..! Jerks don't hang kids who are gay..! Jerks don't beat and brutalize girls dressing wrong.! However we do have logical reasons not to invade -one is that we are not able to even if we want to..! However my question is moraly if we are allowed to ignore a cry for help to save iran from islam. Are we allowed to ignore it?
the most important source for muslim Arabs:

"And thereafter We [Allah] said to the Children of Israel: 'Dwell securely in the Promised Land. And when the last warning will come to pass, we will gather you together in a mingled crowd'.".

- Qur'an 17:104 -

Any sincere muslim must recognize the Land they call "Palestine" as the Jewish Homeland, according to the book considered by muslims to be the most sacred word and Allah's ultimate revelation.

Ibn Khaldun, one of the most creditable
mattrodstrom
Posts: 12,028
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/11/2009 9:36:49 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 12/11/2009 4:17:21 AM, banker wrote:
However my question is moraly if we are allowed to ignore a cry for help to save iran from islam. Are we allowed to ignore it?

I would say we, the US, have the same moral obligation to "save iran from islam" that we do to "save" the US from christianity.

You may feel like you have to, but that is not the ideals of the US as set out in the constitution/declaration/ all other writings and agreements of the "founding fathers".

We may have a moral obligation to try to right the wrongs of the Jerk government there, but, as I said, we have a history there which would make trying to help the pro democracy movement there a bit of a double edged sword.
"He who does not know how to put his will into things at least puts a meaning into them: that is, he believes there is a will in them already."

Metaphysics:
"The science.. which deals with the fundamental errors of mankind - but as if they were the fundamental truths."
brian_eggleston
Posts: 3,347
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/11/2009 10:49:40 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 12/11/2009 9:36:49 AM, mattrodstrom wrote:
At 12/11/2009 4:17:21 AM, banker wrote:
However my question is moraly if we are allowed to ignore a cry for help to save iran from islam. Are we allowed to ignore it?

I would say we, the US, have the same moral obligation to "save iran from islam" that we do to "save" the US from christianity.

You may feel like you have to, but that is not the ideals of the US as set out in the constitution/declaration/ all other writings and agreements of the "founding fathers".

We may have a moral obligation to try to right the wrongs of the Jerk government there, but, as I said, we have a history there which would make trying to help the pro democracy movement there a bit of a double edged sword.

Well said that man!

I agree, how would Americans feel about the Iranians saving them from democracy and imposing sharia law on them instead? It's the same principle.
Visit the burglars' bulletin board: http://www.break-in-news.com...
mattrodstrom
Posts: 12,028
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/11/2009 10:57:33 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 12/11/2009 10:49:40 AM, brian_eggleston wrote:

how would Americans feel about the Iranians saving them from democracy and imposing sharia law on them instead? It's the same principle.

Nope. Democracies can vote in Sharia law.

Plus, I'd be for enforcing the equal protection of basic human rights even if a great majority wanted to oppress a minority.

I'm only for democracy that protects people's rights, though I'm definitely for Democracies over Dicktatorships generally.
"He who does not know how to put his will into things at least puts a meaning into them: that is, he believes there is a will in them already."

Metaphysics:
"The science.. which deals with the fundamental errors of mankind - but as if they were the fundamental truths."
banker
Posts: 1,370
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/11/2009 11:42:06 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
Sorry if my post apeared like a accusation against all muslims .! That's not my point.! Most muslims are against irans barbarizem we made it clear In response to your anolagy to christians ruling the usa to islamic rule in iran brian understands it ,however I have a problem to understand it. I am not aware of our yuth criminals hired by pastors beating civilians and raping girls...! I am not aware we hang kids...! However if I would say we need to save dubai from islam , I would agree with your response, since dubai represants the majority muslims who are peacfull people and against iran.. Or even if I would say we need to save egypt from islam I would understand your reply.. Despite reports of some christian persecution ,we still could say its only a minority Genaraly I don't
the most important source for muslim Arabs:

"And thereafter We [Allah] said to the Children of Israel: 'Dwell securely in the Promised Land. And when the last warning will come to pass, we will gather you together in a mingled crowd'.".

- Qur'an 17:104 -

Any sincere muslim must recognize the Land they call "Palestine" as the Jewish Homeland, according to the book considered by muslims to be the most sacred word and Allah's ultimate revelation.

Ibn Khaldun, one of the most creditable
banker
Posts: 1,370
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/12/2009 7:10:09 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
Mista it apears your on to somthing please reason with us.!! It apears your having a point here please don't be shy,explain your self.
the most important source for muslim Arabs:

"And thereafter We [Allah] said to the Children of Israel: 'Dwell securely in the Promised Land. And when the last warning will come to pass, we will gather you together in a mingled crowd'.".

- Qur'an 17:104 -

Any sincere muslim must recognize the Land they call "Palestine" as the Jewish Homeland, according to the book considered by muslims to be the most sacred word and Allah's ultimate revelation.

Ibn Khaldun, one of the most creditable
I-am-a-panda
Posts: 15,380
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/13/2009 5:51:29 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
Banker, everyone here is a wimpy nerd behind a computer with nothing better to do in their spare time but debate on the internet. Most of us are students. Do you really think we can make a difference to Iran and Islam?
Pizza. I have enormous respect for Pizza.
banker
Posts: 1,370
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/13/2009 12:22:49 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
If your not aware how important your time as a student is ,unfortunatly the ones praying on your mind and soul are more then aware..!
Also keep in mind how strong freedom and libery and everything our culture stands for ,you could see its effect on dubai,abu dabee,moroco and other islamic nations florishing as a effect of freedom..!
The more free islamic nations we create the more muslim families we save..!
the most important source for muslim Arabs:

"And thereafter We [Allah] said to the Children of Israel: 'Dwell securely in the Promised Land. And when the last warning will come to pass, we will gather you together in a mingled crowd'.".

- Qur'an 17:104 -

Any sincere muslim must recognize the Land they call "Palestine" as the Jewish Homeland, according to the book considered by muslims to be the most sacred word and Allah's ultimate revelation.

Ibn Khaldun, one of the most creditable
I-am-a-panda
Posts: 15,380
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/13/2009 12:28:06 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 12/13/2009 12:22:49 PM, banker wrote:
If your not aware how important your time as a student is ,unfortunatly the ones praying on your mind and soul are more then aware..!

Atheist.

Also keep in mind how strong freedom and libery and everything our culture stands for

Who's "our"?

,you could see its effect on dubai,abu dabee,moroco and other islamic nations florishing as a effect of freedom..!

If they want democracy I think they will get it

The more free islamic nations we create the more muslim families we save..!

Right, but we here can do nothing about it. Go write letter to politicians regarding the issue rather than wasting your time here takign liek ths
Pizza. I have enormous respect for Pizza.
banker
Posts: 1,370
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/13/2009 3:24:14 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
The much I disagree with the ethiest I would not accuse them for terrorisem.

I will admit that you could contribute some to them...!

Fringe groups based on ethiests believe do teror..!
Like peta or some global warming activists..!
However the jury is still out on that and how its solely to ethiests credit.!!
As your point that I should call on politicians..! Well you must be into satire.! How would you expect them to care for others when they don't even care for us?
the most important source for muslim Arabs:

"And thereafter We [Allah] said to the Children of Israel: 'Dwell securely in the Promised Land. And when the last warning will come to pass, we will gather you together in a mingled crowd'.".

- Qur'an 17:104 -

Any sincere muslim must recognize the Land they call "Palestine" as the Jewish Homeland, according to the book considered by muslims to be the most sacred word and Allah's ultimate revelation.

Ibn Khaldun, one of the most creditable