Jump to topic:

Why Europe is afraid of Muslims?

Danv
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/31/2013 7:54:03 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
I've just read about "Rape Jihad" against children in Britain (www.gatestoneinstitute.org/3846/britain-child-grooming) and now I'm absolutely sure that situation in Britain shows that the whole Europe is scared by Muslims who turned every one of us into hostages. Muslim pedophiles profaned every inch of British land and they continue their dirty business while those ones who got caught were not punished enough. In twenty years England will be no more because Islam will be dominating there. It's just England, but what about the rest of Europe? Today all of us can see that Muslims filled our streets, their children left no place for children of native citizens in schools, and they took away jobs or simply live taking aid from governments that is paid with our taxes. The biggest part of crimes in Europe committed by Muslims and they won't stop because they know that in over-tolerant countries they won't be punished enough for their atrocities. And I wonder will Europe survive this Muslim nightmare? We do nothing to save ourselves. Governments also do nothing to change the situation and defend us from Muslim menace. Do we want to be slaves of Islam?
TJTretman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/14/2013 4:01:51 PM
Sadly, the world is a very stereotypical place. Many people are also scared that Muslims will change their culture and will bring violence. Most of it is xenophobia or stereotypical.
ConservativeAmerican
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/14/2013 5:11:25 PM
At 7/31/2013 7:54:03 AM, Danv wrote:
I've just read about "Rape Jihad" against children in Britain (www.gatestoneinstitute.org/3846/britain-child-grooming) and now I'm absolutely sure that situation in Britain shows that the whole Europe is scared by Muslims who turned every one of us into hostages. Muslim pedophiles profaned every inch of British land and they continue their dirty business while those ones who got caught were not punished enough. In twenty years England will be no more because Islam will be dominating there. It's just England, but what about the rest of Europe? Today all of us can see that Muslims filled our streets, their children left no place for children of native citizens in schools, and they took away jobs or simply live taking aid from governments that is paid with our taxes. The biggest part of crimes in Europe committed by Muslims and they won't stop because they know that in over-tolerant countries they won't be punished enough for their atrocities. And I wonder will Europe survive this Muslim nightmare? We do nothing to save ourselves. Governments also do nothing to change the situation and defend us from Muslim menace. Do we want to be slaves of Islam?

I cede that if we all lived by the doctrine of the quran we would be taking a step back a few centuries, but the same could be said for virtually any religion.
Noumena
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/15/2013 3:05:50 PM
At 7/31/2013 7:54:03 AM, Danv wrote:
I've just read about "Rape Jihad" against children in Britain (www.gatestoneinstitute.org/3846/britain-child-grooming) and now I'm absolutely sure that situation in Britain shows that the whole Europe is scared by Muslims who turned every one of us into hostages.

Why are you talking then? Hostages aren't allowed to talk.

Muslim pedophiles profaned every inch of British land

That sounds bad.

and they continue their dirty business while those ones who got caught were not punished enough. In twenty years England will be no more because Islam will be dominating there.

Like when the Irish destroyed America and the Jews destroyed Germany?

It's just England, but what about the rest of Europe? Today all of us can see that Muslims filled our streets, their children left no place for children of native citizens in schools,

Wat

and they took away jobs

Jobs are property?

or simply live taking aid from governments that is paid with our taxes.

Is living off of government aid bad for everyone or only when it's Muslims?

The biggest part of crimes in Europe committed by Muslims

Link?

and they won't stop because they know that in over-tolerant countries they won't be punished enough for their atrocities. And I wonder will Europe survive this Muslim nightmare? We do nothing to save ourselves. Governments also do nothing to change the situation and defend us from Muslim menace.

Blah blah

Do we want to be slaves of Islam?

Obviously.
: At 5/13/2014 7:05:20 PM, Crescendo wrote:
: The difference is that the gay movement is currently pushing their will on Churches, as shown in the link to gay marriage in Denmark. Meanwhile, the Inquisition ended several centuries ago.
Mirza
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/15/2013 3:18:29 PM
The kind of Muslims Europe is afraid of are the primitive nutjobs who were raised in huts and caves in their medieval countries. Half of Bosnia are Muslims, but because they are European and secular, they keep their religion for themselves and try not to shove it into everyone's throat.
Mirza
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/15/2013 3:23:16 PM
At 8/14/2013 4:01:51 PM, TJTretman wrote:
Sadly, the world is a very stereotypical place. Many people are also scared that Muslims will change their culture and will bring violence. Most of it is xenophobia or stereotypical.
Most Muslims won't, but you underestimate the influence of the few who happen to be extremists. Saudi Arabia is ruled by a family -- because it has the fortune and power, they can force people into their extremist, sick, mind-twisting, and wrong interpretation of religion. That's the same in the West -- imams who are under the disguise of being peaceful tend to have connections to fanatics in their homelands, and try to influence the young generation to impose their ideology into other countries. Even in Denmark there are attempts to establish religious control, such as to force people in the street to not drink alcohol, despite large fractions of Islamic law NOT being meant for the non-Muslims.

The intelligent and independent Muslims should stand up against nutjobs, and all will be good.
Mirza
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/15/2013 3:27:19 PM
At 8/14/2013 5:11:25 PM, ConservativeAmerican wrote:
I cede that if we all lived by the doctrine of the quran we would be taking a step back a few centuries, but the same could be said for virtually any religion.
When the Quranic laws were applied as they were intended, Muslim societies had extremely good progression, and even hastened the coming of the European renaissance. The countries that describe themselves are only Islamic in the name, and do NOT follow Islamic teachings. They are as Islamic as the Democratic People's Republic of Korea is democratic. Not very much Ma'am.
Eitan_Zohar
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/15/2013 5:02:42 PM
At 8/15/2013 3:23:16 PM, Mirza wrote:
At 8/14/2013 4:01:51 PM, TJTretman wrote:
Most Muslims won't, but you underestimate the influence of the few who happen to be extremists. Saudi Arabia is ruled by a family -- because it has the fortune and power, they can force people into their extremist, sick, mind-twisting, and wrong interpretation of religion.

I thought that the King was progressive, and that the people of Saudi Arabia were more extreme. It's more about their culture than their religion.
"It is my ambition to say in ten sentences what others say in a whole book."
ConservativeAmerican
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/15/2013 7:36:06 PM
At 8/15/2013 3:27:19 PM, Mirza wrote:
At 8/14/2013 5:11:25 PM, ConservativeAmerican wrote:
When the Quranic laws were applied as they were intended, Muslim societies had extremely good progression, and even hastened the coming of the European renaissance. The countries that describe themselves are only Islamic in the name, and do NOT follow Islamic teachings. They are as Islamic as the Democratic People's Republic of Korea is democratic. Not very much Ma'am.

"Slay them wherever you find them...Idolatry is worse than carnage...Fight against them until idolatry is no more and God's religion reigns supreme." (Surah 2:190-)

"Fighting is obligatory for you, much as you dislike it." (Surah 2:216)

"If you should die or be slain in the cause of God, His forgiveness and His mercy would surely be better than all the riches..." (Surah 3:156-)

"Seek out your enemies relentlessly." (Surah 4:103-)

"Believers, take neither Jews nor Christians for your friends." (Surah 5:51)

"Believers, when you encounter the infidels on the march, do not turn your backs to them in flight. If anyone on that day turns his back to them, except it be for tactical reasons...he shall incur the wrath of God and Hell shall be his home..." (Surah 8:12-)

"Make war on them until idolatry shall cease and God's religion shall reign supreme." (Surah 8:36-)

"...make war on the leaders of unbelief...Make war on them: God will chastise them at your hands and humble them. He will grant you victory over them..." (Surah 9:12-)

"Fight against such as those to whom the Scriptures were given [Jews and Christians]...until they pay tribute out of hand and are utterly subdued." (Surah 9:27-)

"It is He who has sent forth His apostle with guidance and the true Faith [Islam] to make it triumphant over all religions, however much the idolaters [non-Muslims] may dislike it." (Surah 9:31-)

"If you do not fight, He will punish you sternly, and replace you by other men." (Surah 9:37-)

"Prophet make war on the unbelievers and the hypocrites and deal rigorously with them. Hell shall be their home." (Surah 9:73)

"Believers, make war on the infidels who dwell around you. Deal firmly with them." (Surah 9:121-)

Yep, definitely sound like some enlightened folks I would want to run the nation I live in.

Quit blowing smoke, I'm not against muslims, christians or jews, I am against all religion. Now you can't write me off as an Islamophobe or racist.
ConservativeAmerican
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/15/2013 7:49:16 PM
I just realized you are Muslim, I am sorry if my posts have offended you, but I would imagine you want an honest debate anyways vs. me having reservations.
Homosapien
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/16/2013 4:00:32 AM
Hello Readers,

I am European.

I am afraid of Muslims.

I am afraid of Christians, Jews, Buddhists, Sikhs, Hindus.

I am afraid of anything that claims to have divine authority over me, I will fight it every step of the way, I will not be accused of racism (Islam is a religion not a race, Islam is a choice) I will not be told I am backwards or irrational.

There are those of us out there who despise all religion, but Islam intrinsically marries itself to politics in a way that would see me a slave.

Of course I am afraid, above an Atheist I am a Secularist. Keep your religion out of the state. We will fight this every single step of the way, no inch will be unchallenged and no debate will not be had.

Until Muslims realize they have no special rights (source 1), no right not to be offended (source 2), no right to force marriage (source 3), to rape (source 4), to abuse women and deny them rights (source 5), to attack us physically verbally (source 6) and no right to practice sharia (Source 5 again), then there will be a conflict.

How dare any Muslim claim that we are the backwards ones, how dare they say we deny them anything. When they would deny me my life, and my partner her choice, deny me impartial law and deny my sister the freedom to be with who she wants.

How dare they deny me my free speech and simultaneously tell me I'm islamophobic.

Regards,
Ben

Source 1:
http://www.theguardian.com...

Source 2:

Source 3:
http://www.mwnuk.co.uk...

Source 4:
http://muslimrapewave.wordpress.com...

Source 5:
http://www.bbc.co.uk...

Source 6:
http://www.opposingviews.com...#
royalpaladin describing me in all my majestic glory -

"He has a cabal of votebombers behind him."
"I'll be informing airmax about you."
"It reveals that you want to look like you are intelligent, but actually are not."
"Stupid because you didn't warrant or impact your moronic arguments. That's all you will ever be good for."
"You're making stupid assumptions, as usual. "
"You really are an arrogant buffoon, aren't you?"
"You're just coming off as extremely arrogant and condescending."
AlbinoBunny
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/16/2013 4:33:36 AM
Quite a few of them seem more than ready to start some kind of civil war, if I'm being honest.
bladerunner060 | bsh1 , 2014! Presidency campaign!

http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org... - Running for president.
http://www.debate.org... - Running as his vice president.

May the best man win!
Homosapien
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/16/2013 4:44:27 AM
At 8/16/2013 4:33:36 AM, AlbinoBunny wrote:
Quite a few of them seem more than ready to start some kind of civil war, if I'm being honest.

Bring it on, us europeans don't really do tips.

But civil war? Yeah, we can do that in style, it's been a while since I broke out the musket and redcoat.

All the Best,
Ben

"It reveals that you want to look like you are intelligent, but actually are not."
"Stupid because you didn't warrant or impact your moronic arguments. That's all you will ever be good for."
AlbinoBunny
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/16/2013 4:49:46 AM
At 8/16/2013 4:44:27 AM, Homosapien wrote:

But civil war? Yeah, we can do that in style, it's been a while since I broke out the musket and redcoat.

All the Best,
Ben

Lol, I don't want that.
bladerunner060 | bsh1 , 2014! Presidency campaign!

http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org... - Running for president.
http://www.debate.org... - Running as his vice president.

May the best man win!
Homosapien
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/16/2013 5:07:09 AM
At 8/16/2013 4:49:46 AM, AlbinoBunny wrote:
At 8/16/2013 4:44:27 AM, Homosapien wrote:

All the Best,
Ben

Lol, I don't want that.

Sir,

I'll have you know I have been told I look rather dashing in my redcoat.

I don't want war either, which is why debate is essential.

Best Regards,
Ben

Mirza
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/16/2013 5:54:10 AM
At 8/15/2013 7:36:06 PM, ConservativeAmerican wrote:
***Copy-pasted stuff***
Yep, definitely sound like some enlightened folks I would want to run the nation I live in.

Quit blowing smoke, I'm not against muslims, christians or jews, I am against all religion. Now you can't write me off as an Islamophobe or racist.
You can do better than that. Right? Or are you mentally challenged?
Mirza
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/16/2013 5:55:37 AM
At 8/15/2013 7:49:16 PM, ConservativeAmerican wrote:
I just realized you are Muslim, I am sorry if my posts have offended you, but I would imagine you want an honest debate anyways vs. me having reservations.
No, what offended me was that I expected you to be able to do basic search and read. You clearly cannot.
Eitan_Zohar
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/16/2013 6:18:38 AM
At 8/16/2013 4:00:32 AM, Homosapien wrote:
Hello Readers,

I am European.

I am afraid of Muslims.

I am afraid of anything that claims to have divine authority over me, I will fight it every step of the way, I will not be accused of racism (Islam is a religion not a race, Islam is a choice) I will not be told I am backwards or irrational.

There are those of us out there who despise all religion, but Islam intrinsically marries itself to politics in a way that would see me a slave.

Of course I am afraid, above an Atheist I am a Secularist. Keep your religion out of the state. We will fight this every single step of the way, no inch will be unchallenged and no debate will not be had.

Until Muslims realize they have no special rights (source 1), no right not to be offended (source 2), no right to force marriage (source 3), to rape (source 4), to abuse women and deny them rights (source 5), to attack us physically verbally (source 6) and no right to practice sharia (Source 5 again), then there will be a conflict.

How dare any Muslim claim that we are the backwards ones, how dare they say we deny them anything. When they would deny me my life, and my partner her choice, deny me impartial law and deny my sister the freedom to be with who she wants.

How dare they deny me my free speech and simultaneously tell me I'm islamophobic.

Regards,
Ben

Source 1:

Source 2:

Source 3:

Source 4:

Source 5:

Source 6:

This is one of the funniest posts I've seen in a long time. Outraged neoatheist rant is always entertaining (and kinda sad).
"It is my ambition to say in ten sentences what others say in a whole book."
Homosapien
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/16/2013 6:26:49 AM
At 8/16/2013 6:18:38 AM, Eitan_Zohar wrote:
At 8/16/2013 4:00:32 AM, Homosapien wrote:
Hello Readers,

I am European.

I am afraid of Muslims.

Regards,
Ben

Source 1:

Source 2:

Source 3:

Source 4:

Source 5:

Source 6:

This is one of the funniest posts I've seen in a long time. Outraged neoatheist rant is always entertaining (and kinda sad).

Ah Mr Zohar,

Being as all I need to do is challenge you to a debate on a forum and you run faster than Usain Bolt on speed, I shall let you have your fun with my post.

Evidence hurts I know.

Best Regards,
Ben

Homosapien
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/16/2013 6:28:33 AM
At 8/16/2013 5:55:37 AM, Mirza wrote:
No, what offended me was that I expected you to be able to do basic search and read. You clearly cannot.

Sir,

Perhapes you might attempt to hash together some semblance of an argument before attacking others.

Regards,
Ben

Mirza
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/16/2013 7:07:09 AM
At 8/16/2013 6:28:33 AM, Homosapien wrote:

Sir,

Perhapes you might attempt to hash together some semblance of an argument before attacking others.

Regards,
Ben
I did my part in the thread, Ma'am. He made no argument, and what he said comes from mere stupidity -- I'll stand by my attack on him. He's a typical nutjob.
Homosapien
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/16/2013 7:13:14 AM
At 8/16/2013 7:07:09 AM, Mirza wrote:

Sir,

Regards,
Ben
I did my part in the thread, Ma'am. He made no argument, and what he said comes from mere stupidity -- I'll stand by my attack on him. He's a typical nutjob.

You're part in the thread involved directly offending me for being afraid of something that wishes me harm, if that's the best you have to offer so be it.

Regards,
Ben

Mirza
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/16/2013 7:29:26 AM
At 8/16/2013 7:13:14 AM, Homosapien wrote:

Sir,

Regards,
Ben

You're part in the thread involved directly offending me for being afraid of something that wishes me harm, if that's the best you have to offer so be it.

Regards,
Ben
Uh oh, I hope you're kidding. I didn't address you, nor commented your fear of religious authorities taking over your rights. If you see things that aren't there, well, make friends with your doctor.
Homosapien
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/16/2013 8:50:22 AM
At 8/16/2013 7:29:26 AM, Mirza wrote:
At 8/16/2013 7:13:14 AM, Homosapien wrote:

Sir,

Regards,
Ben

Regards,
Ben
Uh oh, I hope you're kidding. I didn't address you, nor commented your fear of religious authorities taking over your rights. If you see things that aren't there, well, make friends with your doctor.

Sir,

Genuine apology, I misread post #6, entirely, I retract my statement, human error. I thought the nutjobs comment was addressed at Europeans, not Muslims.

Not doctor, but perhaps a new pair of glasses and some sleep might be in order.

Once again, my apologise.

Best Regards,
Ben

ConservativeAmerican
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/16/2013 10:39:29 AM
At 8/16/2013 5:54:10 AM, Mirza wrote:
At 8/15/2013 7:36:06 PM, ConservativeAmerican wrote:
***Copy-pasted stuff***

You can do better than that. Right? Or are you mentally challenged?

I don't care if it's copy-pasted or not, I am not Muslim, so why would I know the quran by heart and be able to tell you all the verses I disapprove of?

Now quit being so closed minded and look at some of them.
Mirza
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/16/2013 10:45:02 AM
At 8/16/2013 10:39:29 AM, ConservativeAmerican wrote:
I don't care if it's copy-pasted or not, I am not Muslim, so why would I know the quran by heart and be able to tell you all the verses I disapprove of?

The irony is painful. You're telling me to look at some of them -- how about you actually read the whole thing? The problem isn't that you copy paste in order to make a legit argument (and you're not). It's that you avoid looking deeper into what you're copy-pasting.
ConservativeAmerican
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/16/2013 10:49:39 AM
At 8/16/2013 10:45:02 AM, Mirza wrote:
At 8/16/2013 10:39:29 AM, ConservativeAmerican wrote:

The irony is painful. You're telling me to look at some of them -- how about you actually read the whole thing? The problem isn't that you copy paste in order to make a legit argument (and you're not). It's that you avoid looking deeper into what you're copy-pasting.

Did you read the verses I copy-pasted? Even if there was some deeper meaning behind them, on the surface they intolerant and promote violence and conflict.