Jump to topic:

Mexican cartels hiring US soldiers as hit men

DoubtingDave
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/1/2013 1:25:49 PM
Posted: 3 years ago

Mexican cartels are recruiting hit men from the U.S. military, offering big money to highly-trained soldiers to carry out contract killings and potentially share their skills with gangsters south of the border, according to law enforcement experts.
The involvement of three American soldiers in separate incidents, including a 2009 murder that led to last week"s life sentence for a former Army private, underscore a problem the U.S. military has fought hard to address.
"We have seen examples over the past few years where American servicemen are becoming involved in this type of activity," said Fred Burton, vice president for STRATFOR Global Intelligence. "It is quite worrisome to have individuals with specialized military training and combat experience being associated with the cartels."

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com...
The Great Wall of Fail

"I have doubts that anti-semitism even exists" -GeoLaureate8

"Evolutionists think that people evolved from rocks" -Scotty

"And whats so bad about a Holy war? By Holy war, I mean a war which would aim to subdue others under Islam." -Ahmed.M

"The free market didn't create the massive wealth in the country, WW2 did." -malcomxy

"Independant federal regulators make our capitalist society possible." -Erik_Erikson
DeFool
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/1/2013 3:23:14 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
I am not sure how I feel about all of this, or if I even accept that this represents any actual trend, or if the stories can be believed.

However, as I form an opinion, I will be integrating the following:

- This phenomenon could, at last, explain to the 1% why deeply entrenched poverty is not in their best interests.

-Colorado has recently far surpassed Amsterdam with it's liberal marijuana laws. Without prohibition, marijuana can be got without criminality, and produced by reputable professional growers - rather than homicidal psychopaths. It seems likely that superior strains of marijuana will begin flowing into the United States from Colorado, as Americans improve their ability to appreciate this plant. Marijuana aficionados, after experiencing Colorado's carefully cultivated crops, will never again be satisfied with nasty Mexican ditchweed.

- Of course, I am always dubious when I am told that Mexicans are up to nefarious plots to undermine the American whites. These stories may occasionally contain factual elements, but almost always contain xenophobic fiction.