Uzbeks shake Norway again!

ET.Bushman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/5/2013 7:44:37 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
Hello everyone!
Honestly I'm shocked. Of course I heard about Uzbek extremists detained in Norway in 2010 or 2011. But I couldn't imagine that I would ever see an arrest of horrible Uzbeks right near my house in Vik in Hole. It isn't a big town. They say that that is why those terrorists were hiding here under the guise of boomers. And they were keeping some explosives in sacks in the shed.
I don't understand. All of us were sad and scared after September 11 attacks. And Americans yelled about fight against terrorism louder than others. And they forced entire EU to get involved into Afghan war with Talibs. And here you are: American friend Karimov keeps his own Islamic army of blatant cutthroats. Now it seems that all those IMU and Hizb ut-Tahri would never leave us alone. But USA don't consider Uzbekistan a terrorist country. Imho it would be much effective for our security to bomb Uzbekistan instead of Afghans or Syrians or what else poor devils occurred to be in the way of our anti-terrorist coalition.
Kick the Baby!
slo1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/5/2013 2:25:31 PM
At 8/5/2013 7:44:37 AM, ET.Bushman wrote:
Hello everyone!
Honestly I'm shocked. Of course I heard about Uzbek extremists detained in Norway in 2010 or 2011. But I couldn't imagine that I would ever see an arrest of horrible Uzbeks right near my house in Vik in Hole. It isn't a big town. They say that that is why those terrorists were hiding here under the guise of boomers. And they were keeping some explosives in sacks in the shed.
I don't understand. All of us were sad and scared after September 11 attacks. And Americans yelled about fight against terrorism louder than others. And they forced entire EU to get involved into Afghan war with Talibs. And here you are: American friend Karimov keeps his own Islamic army of blatant cutthroats. Now it seems that all those IMU and Hizb ut-Tahri would never leave us alone. But USA don't consider Uzbekistan a terrorist country. Imho it would be much effective for our security to bomb Uzbekistan instead of Afghans or Syrians or what else poor devils occurred to be in the way of our anti-terrorist coalition.
Kick the Baby!

Vik in Hole sounds kind of dirty in English. I had to look it up, but still not certain. Vik is an administrative center of the town of Hole?

It is dangerous to think that the threat to Norway is solely because the US dragged them into Afghanistan via NATO. If I recall there have been instances of cartoons portraying Muhammad in Oslo, similar to the Danish dude who p'ed off the Islamic world against Denmark.

I do have a sentiment that the Radical Islam problem is an Islamic problem and the Islamic nations need to take care of it. We do end up getting too much disdain of radical Muslims because of our desire to meddle in other countries affairs. Let the war between the Islamic factions be brought to fruition. Sunni versus Shia, radical versus moderate, ect. Give them reason to hate their internal competitors first and the West last.

With that said, radical Islam hates everyone who is not of the same belief. Don't think Norway is in the clear because you keep a low key profile. The only reason you would be in the clear is because they have bigger targets to focus on.
ararmer1919
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/5/2013 5:11:39 PM
At 8/5/2013 7:44:37 AM, ET.Bushman wrote:
Hello everyone!
Kick the Baby!

ok im sorry but really? And I bet your the same kinda guy that hates on the US for being the "world police" right? You want us to do nothing and then bash us when we do? Or you want us to do something and bash us when we don't? Pick one. And is your nation not a sovereign one? You claim we dragged you into the war. Your saying if your country wanted to you really couldn't have said no? So... what are you? Pansy's?
Any way if there's a problem how bout the US takes the support role for once and sits back and lets YOU do all the heavy lifting. Oh wait, I forgot we tried letting the EU do the work once already. Kosovo and Bosnia ring any bells? How bout Yugoslavia?