Jump to topic:

My job went to another Turk.

Brunos
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/6/2013 7:27:58 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
Have never thought Germany is so stuffed with the Turkish immigrants. It appears we surpass rest of Europe in number of the Turks living and working here. I see it as quite a challenge those Turks are so prolific, having so many kids. I guess they exploit intensely the family reunification laws and, once reunificated, they have more kids here, in a friendly environment of Germany. It drives me mad just! I'm being a 100% German, a construction engineer, and I can't afford to have even one baby! I'm staying jobless at the moment! And again they preferred a Turk to me!
I've been working in a German construction firm (HOCHTIEF) and I had expected to be promoted to a high position at last. But my bosses just obsessed with that damned tolerance to Muslims chose a Turk!! I tend to think those Muslims are actually blackmailing senior staffers in Germany and other EU countries I guess to get what they want here! It works just this way. If you refuse to give me a job you'll have to sort it out with the organization defending rights of Muslims in Europe, paying fines and further.
You may believe me or not, it was exactly how they did in my case. They put it plain for me, that it was easier to make me redundant than not to give job .... my job... to that Turk ..... threatening them withy discrimination charge! And they did it! They made me jobless!
We aren't masters in this country! That's the painful piece of truth I became aware of. The worst thing about it is that they prefer a Turk to me not for the first time already! Perhaps I'm just a looser. Or maybe things are that bad only in a construction sector and I may try luck in some other fields. I only need time to get some different education and experience. But this is exactly what I lack now, the time. I'm 30 already.
Lordknukle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/6/2013 9:57:16 AM
Saying "Sig Heil Mein Fuhrer" in the middle of the street is guaranteed to give you a few years of free room and board.
"Easy is the descent to Avernus, for the door to the Underworld lies upon both day and night. But to retrace your steps and return to the breezes above- that's the task, that's the toil."
FrackJack
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/6/2013 10:21:06 AM
At 8/6/2013 9:57:16 AM, Lordknukle wrote:
Saying "Sig Heil Mein Fuhrer" in the middle of the street is guaranteed to give you a few years of free room and board.

What ze fvck did you just fvcking say about me, you verdammter Jude? I'll have you know I graduated top of mein class in ze Hitlerjugend, and I've been involved in numerous secret Gestapo raids in Berlin, and I have over 300 confirmed executions. I am trained in gorilla gassing and I am ze top sniper in ze entire Wehrmacht. You are nothing to me but just another race traitor. I will wipe you ze fvck out with precision ze likes of which has never been seen before on this Reich, mark mein fvcking words. You think you can get away with saying zat schei"e to me over ze Internet? Think again, arschloch. As vee speak I am contacting mein secret network of spies across Deutschland and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for ze storm, bl"del. Ze storm zat wipes out ze pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fvcking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and zat's just with mein machinenpistole. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed kampf, but I have access to ze entire arsenal of ze Wehrmacht forces and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable arsch off ze face of ze Reich, you little sh!t. If only you could have known what unholy blitzkrieg your little "clever" kommentar was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fvcking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying ze price, you verdammter dummkopf. I will sh!t Zyklon B all over you and you will drown in it. You're fvcking dead, kiddo.
: At 8/8/2013 6:15:09 PM, AnDoctuir wrote:
: The idiots are rebelling.

http://i.imgur.com...
Lordknukle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/6/2013 11:16:38 AM
At 8/6/2013 10:21:06 AM, FrackJack wrote:
At 8/6/2013 9:57:16 AM, Lordknukle wrote:

What ze fvck did you just fvcking say about me, you verdammter Jude? I'll have you know I graduated top of mein class in ze Hitlerjugend, and I've been involved in numerous secret Gestapo raids in Berlin, and I have over 300 confirmed executions. I am trained in gorilla gassing and I am ze top sniper in ze entire Wehrmacht. You are nothing to me but just another race traitor. I will wipe you ze fvck out with precision ze likes of which has never been seen before on this Reich, mark mein fvcking words. You think you can get away with saying zat schei"e to me over ze Internet? Think again, arschloch. As vee speak I am contacting mein secret network of spies across Deutschland and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for ze storm, bl"del. Ze storm zat wipes out ze pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fvcking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and zat's just with mein machinenpistole. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed kampf, but I have access to ze entire arsenal of ze Wehrmacht forces and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable arsch off ze face of ze Reich, you little sh!t. If only you could have known what unholy blitzkrieg your little "clever" kommentar was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fvcking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying ze price, you verdammter dummkopf. I will sh!t Zyklon B all over you and you will drown in it. You're fvcking dead, kiddo.

This is gold.
"Easy is the descent to Avernus, for the door to the Underworld lies upon both day and night. But to retrace your steps and return to the breezes above- that's the task, that's the toil."