Total Posts:48|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Revelation on abortion!

TheUnapologeticTruth
Posts: 40
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/14/2013 11:30:32 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Good news all you liberals I have had a revelation!!! I am now pro abortion but not for the same reasons. I still don't think its a women's right but check this...

1) it keeps the black and Hispanic population down... if it weren't for abortions whites would be totally outnumbered
2)it keeps millions of more people off the government dole
3) abortion equation... (less blacks+hispanics) - (millions of welfare babies) = less democrat voters!!!

hooray! I've solved the problem! See, if we on the Right started supporting abortions then we would never lose another election. But I find it funny that democrats support an idea that decreases their voter roles by literally millions of people while Republicans fight to keep those babies alive.. which in turn, generally grow up to be democrats and vote against the very party that's fighting to save their lives...

so from now on, I am pro-abortion. Congrats liberals you converted me!!! :)
Homosapien
Posts: 114
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/15/2013 3:24:49 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 8/14/2013 11:30:32 PM, TheUnapologeticTruth wrote:
Good news all you liberals I have had a revelation!!! I am now pro abortion but not for the same reasons. I still don't think its a women's right but check this...

1) it keeps the black and Hispanic population down... if it weren't for abortions whites would be totally outnumbered
2)it keeps millions of more people off the government dole
3) abortion equation... (less blacks+hispanics) - (millions of welfare babies) = less democrat voters!!!

hooray! I've solved the problem! See, if we on the Right started supporting abortions then we would never lose another election. But I find it funny that democrats support an idea that decreases their voter roles by literally millions of people while Republicans fight to keep those babies alive.. which in turn, generally grow up to be democrats and vote against the very party that's fighting to save their lives...

so from now on, I am pro-abortion. Congrats liberals you converted me!!! :)

Reported.

Regards,
Ben
royalpaladin describing me in all my majestic glory -

"He has a cabal of votebombers behind him."
"I'll be informing airmax about you."
"It reveals that you want to look like you are intelligent, but actually are not."
"Stupid because you didn't warrant or impact your moronic arguments. That's all you will ever be good for."
"You're making stupid assumptions, as usual. "
"You really are an arrogant buffoon, aren't you?"
"You're just coming off as extremely arrogant and condescending."
TheUnapologeticTruth
Posts: 40
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/15/2013 8:44:13 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
Reported.

Regards,
Ben

lol why is this reported? Can't handle the truth? I simply acknowledge the devastating effects abortion has on the black and Hispanic communities and you can't handle it... So I can't be for abortion but for any other reason than "woman's rights" Again, this is hypocritical... And I expose the liberal hypocrisy on a daily basis.. do try and refute my assertions before you run off and tattle... Just FYI, both my arguments are facetious in order to provoke thought on a serious subject.. but I guess you don't understand that concept
drafterman
Posts: 18,870
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/15/2013 9:07:59 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 8/14/2013 11:30:32 PM, TheUnapologeticTruth wrote:

2 )it keeps millions of more people off the government dole

Looking past the monumental racism behind your poor attempt at a troll, you hit upon somewhat of a nugget. Not for government "dole" but for the fact that abortion does have a non-significant effect on population statistics - namely crime.

There have been some studies that show CORRELATION between the rise/fall of crime rates about a decade or so after the prohibition/legalization of abortion.
TheUnapologeticTruth
Posts: 40
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/15/2013 9:24:25 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
Looking past the monumental racism behind your poor attempt at a troll,

What racism and I am not trolling... I simply am being facetious to highlight the devastating effects abortion has on the black and Hispanic communities... Me doing this is racist and wrong but abortion still goes unchallenged?

Again, abortion is right or wrong not based on the fact that its killing a baby but the "WHY" a person gets one... I take issue with that.. its either a right or it isn't.. its either challengeable or unchallengeable..

Just FYI do you not know that Planned Parenthood was founded by Margaret Sanger in order to do the VERY THING I STATED ABOVE! She started it to kill off all non-whites and "lower" class people! Yet shes a hero to the left and abortion movement?!

Again, this was FECETIOUS TO PROVOKE THOUGHT YET AGAIN.. I am still against abortions but... I see that I can't be proabortion for any other reason other than "womans right to choose"... and even then, she probably wouldn't have the right to choose to abort if she knew the child would be gay...
drafterman
Posts: 18,870
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/15/2013 9:32:18 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 8/15/2013 9:24:25 AM, TheUnapologeticTruth wrote:
Looking past the monumental racism behind your poor attempt at a troll,

What racism

That racism in your post.

and I am not trolling... I simply am being facetious to highlight the devastating effects abortion has on the black and Hispanic communities...

Which is trolling.

Me doing this is racist and wrong but abortion still goes unchallenged?

Yes, you doing this is racist and wrong. Abortion hasn't gone unchallenged. People are challenging it every day. I'm not sure what one has to do with the other, though. Abortion is legal, ergo racism should be acceptable? Provide the underlying logic, plz.


Again, abortion is right or wrong not based on the fact that its killing a baby but the "WHY" a person gets one... I take issue with that.. its either a right or it isn't.. its either challengeable or unchallengeable..

Everything is challengeable.


Just FYI do you not know that Planned Parenthood was founded by Margaret Sanger in order to do the VERY THING I STATED ABOVE! She started it to kill off all non-whites and "lower" class people! Yet shes a hero to the left and abortion movement?!

Genetic fallacy.


Again, this was FECETIOUS

I thought I smelled feces.

TO PROVOKE THOUGHT YET AGAIN.. I am still against abortions but... I see that I can't be proabortion for any other reason other than "womans right to choose"... and even then, she probably wouldn't have the right to choose to abort if she knew the child would be gay...

That's not what you're doing at all. What you're doing is making outrageous racist and homophobic remarks, shoe-horning it into a "discussion" about abortion then, when people object to your outrageous racist and homophobic remarks, you claim they are objecting about abortion. Since you identify anyone that disagrees with you as "the left" or "liberals" and since you assume that all such people must be "pro-abortion" for any and all reasons, then claim hypocrisy.

It's all very transparent, unimaginative, and poorly executed. Jonathan Swift, you are not*

* - It took me a while to remember his name because I started of thinking about Indecent Proposal, which wasn't Modest at all.
imabench
Posts: 21,210
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/15/2013 11:14:32 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 8/14/2013 11:30:32 PM, TheUnapologeticTruth wrote:
Good news all you liberals I have had a revelation!!! I am now pro abortion but not for the same reasons. I still don't think its a women's right but check this...

1) it keeps the black and Hispanic population down... if it weren't for abortions whites would be totally outnumbered
2)it keeps millions of more people off the government dole
3) abortion equation... (less blacks+hispanics) - (millions of welfare babies) = less democrat voters!!!

hooray! I've solved the problem! See, if we on the Right started supporting abortions then we would never lose another election. But I find it funny that democrats support an idea that decreases their voter roles by literally millions of people while Republicans fight to keep those babies alive.. which in turn, generally grow up to be democrats and vote against the very party that's fighting to save their lives...

so from now on, I am pro-abortion. Congrats liberals you converted me!!! :)

^ Look guys, a massive retard!
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
TheUnapologeticTruth
Posts: 40
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/15/2013 12:01:43 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
^ Look guys, a massive retard!

^ Look an idiot with no rebuttal so he resorts to an ad hominem attack! Please refute what I said...
TheUnapologeticTruth
Posts: 40
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/15/2013 12:08:25 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
That racism in your post.

again, be specific.. what did I say that was racist?

and I am not trolling... I simply am being facetious to highlight the devastating effects abortion has on the black and Hispanic communities...

Which is trolling.

Heres one of you many problems.. vocabulary and reading comprehension...

You obviously don't know what it means to be racist..
Racist - "a person with a prejudiced belief that one race is superior to others."

So, ill ask, Did I ever say anything like that? Did I say anything racist? No...

you also don't know what trolling is.. heres an example from one of my opinion questions.

I said no the baby deer didn't need to die. This person said yes, heres his answer..
"The reign of terror has ended...

Consider the amount of manpower it took to bring the notorious criminal mastermind, known mostly by the alias "Giggles" to justice. Consider that Giggles is confirmed to have fled across state lines. Consider how many people were innocent, before Giggles corrupted them into a life of crime. Sometimes good people must use violence to end greater evil."

that is an example of trolling.. I wont address you any further until you recognize and concede these differences.. otherwise theres no point
imabench
Posts: 21,210
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/15/2013 12:30:41 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 8/15/2013 12:01:43 PM, TheUnapologeticTruth wrote:
^ Look guys, a massive retard!

^ Look an idiot with no rebuttal so he resorts to an ad hominem attack! Please refute what I said...

Everyone else already did that for me dipsh*t, see the rest of the thread
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
drafterman
Posts: 18,870
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/15/2013 12:35:14 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 8/15/2013 12:08:25 PM, TheUnapologeticTruth wrote:
That racism in your post.

again, be specific.. what did I say that was racist?

1) it keeps the black and Hispanic population down... if it weren't for abortions whites would be totally outnumbered


and I am not trolling... I simply am being facetious to highlight the devastating effects abortion has on the black and Hispanic communities...

Which is trolling.

Heres one of you many problems.. vocabulary and reading comprehension...

You obviously don't know what it means to be racist..
Racist - "a person with a prejudiced belief that one race is superior to others."

So, ill ask, Did I ever say anything like that? Did I say anything racist? No...

Yes.


you also don't know what trolling is.. heres an example from one of my opinion questions.

I said no the baby deer didn't need to die. This person said yes, heres his answer..
"The reign of terror has ended...

Consider the amount of manpower it took to bring the notorious criminal mastermind, known mostly by the alias "Giggles" to justice. Consider that Giggles is confirmed to have fled across state lines. Consider how many people were innocent, before Giggles corrupted them into a life of crime. Sometimes good people must use violence to end greater evil."

that is an example of trolling.. I wont address you any further until you recognize and concede these differences.. otherwise theres no point
TheUnapologeticTruth
Posts: 40
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/15/2013 12:54:56 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
1) it keeps the black and Hispanic population down... if it weren't for abortions whites would be totally outnumbered

again... according to the definition of racist... that comment IS NOT RACIST! its a fact that it keeps the black and Hispanic population down...

so try again, next....

and its funny, you think that me wanting more whites is racist but everyone is so excited that the white race will soon be a minority. How is that not racist according to you?
imabench
Posts: 21,210
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/15/2013 2:16:53 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 8/15/2013 12:54:56 PM, TheUnapologeticTruth wrote:
1) it keeps the black and Hispanic population down... if it weren't for abortions whites would be totally outnumbered

again... according to the definition of racist... that comment IS NOT RACIST! its a fact that it keeps the black and Hispanic population down...

so try again, next....

F*cking idiot.... It's racist because you want abortion primarily because it keeps the non-white population down, which by the definition makes you a racist

and its funny, you think that me wanting more whites is racist but everyone is so excited that the white race will soon be a minority. How is that not racist according to you?
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
YYW
Posts: 36,282
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/15/2013 2:18:53 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 8/14/2013 11:30:32 PM, TheUnapologeticTruth wrote:
Good news all you liberals I have had a revelation!!! I am now pro abortion but not for the same reasons. I still don't think its a women's right but check this...

1) it keeps the black and Hispanic population down... if it weren't for abortions whites would be totally outnumbered
2)it keeps millions of more people off the government dole
3) abortion equation... (less blacks+hispanics) - (millions of welfare babies) = less democrat voters!!!

hooray! I've solved the problem! See, if we on the Right started supporting abortions then we would never lose another election. But I find it funny that democrats support an idea that decreases their voter roles by literally millions of people while Republicans fight to keep those babies alive.. which in turn, generally grow up to be democrats and vote against the very party that's fighting to save their lives...

so from now on, I am pro-abortion. Congrats liberals you converted me!!! :)

LOL

Every time you post... basically anything.... you just fail.
Tsar of DDO
DanT
Posts: 5,693
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/15/2013 2:25:58 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 8/14/2013 11:30:32 PM, TheUnapologeticTruth wrote:
Good news all you liberals I have had a revelation!!! I am now pro abortion but not for the same reasons. I still don't think its a women's right but check this...

1) it keeps the black and Hispanic population down... if it weren't for abortions whites would be totally outnumbered

I don't see how genocide is a pro, but looking at the statistic;

52.4% of legal abortions are by white people, 40.2% is by black people, and 7.3% is by other races.
http://kff.org...

2)it keeps millions of more people off the government dole

38.8% of welfare recipients are White, 39.8% are Black, 15.7% are Hispanic, 2.4% are Asian, and 3.3% are other races.
http://www.topix.com...

There are approximately 1.2 million abortions each year within the US alone.
http://www.nrlc.org...

Approximately $571,200 abortions are by non-white mothers, while approximately 628,800 abortions are by white mothers.

There are approximately 4,963,771 welfare recipients.
http://www.statemaster.com...

Approximately 1,975,581 are white, and approximately 2988190 are non-white.

49.1% of households receive welfare.
http://redalertpolitics.com...

Assuming the percent of households receiving abortions on welfare are proportional to the percent of total households on welfare ;

19.54% of white households are welfare recipients
11.76% of non-white households are welfare recipients.
Therefore;
10.24% of white households on welfare have abortions
5.60% of non-white households on welfare have abortions
15.84% of of total households on welfare have abortions.

3) abortion equation... (less blacks+hispanics) - (millions of welfare babies) = less democrat voters!!!

hooray! I've solved the problem! See, if we on the Right started supporting abortions then we would never lose another election. But I find it funny that democrats support an idea that decreases their voter roles by literally millions of people while Republicans fight to keep those babies alive.. which in turn, generally grow up to be democrats and vote against the very party that's fighting to save their lives...

so from now on, I am pro-abortion. Congrats liberals you converted me!!! :)

That is a huge generalization.
"Chemical weapons are no different than any other types of weapons."~Lordknukle
Ore_Ele
Posts: 25,980
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/15/2013 8:59:12 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 8/15/2013 9:07:59 AM, drafterman wrote:
At 8/14/2013 11:30:32 PM, TheUnapologeticTruth wrote:

2 )it keeps millions of more people off the government dole

Looking past the monumental racism behind your poor attempt at a troll, you hit upon somewhat of a nugget. Not for government "dole" but for the fact that abortion does have a non-significant effect on population statistics - namely crime.

There have been some studies that show CORRELATION between the rise/fall of crime rates about a decade or so after the prohibition/legalization of abortion.

Those studies have been refuted, there was no correlation. I assume you are talking about the Donahue and Levitt study.

The problem was, according to their theory that the crime drop 18 years after RvW was because those aborted babies were not around to commit crimes. However, when you look at the crime rates based on age, rather than total crime rate, you see that crime among young adults was actually higher. It was the older people that saw a drop in crime which shifted the overall crime down.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
lannan13
Posts: 23,029
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/15/2013 9:09:24 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 8/14/2013 11:30:32 PM, TheUnapologeticTruth wrote:
Good news all you liberals I have had a revelation!!! I am now pro abortion but not for the same reasons. I still don't think its a women's right but check this...

1) it keeps the black and Hispanic population down... if it weren't for abortions whites would be totally outnumbered
2)it keeps millions of more people off the government dole
3) abortion equation... (less blacks+hispanics) - (millions of welfare babies) = less democrat voters!!!

hooray! I've solved the problem! See, if we on the Right started supporting abortions then we would never lose another election. But I find it funny that democrats support an idea that decreases their voter roles by literally millions of people while Republicans fight to keep those babies alive.. which in turn, generally grow up to be democrats and vote against the very party that's fighting to save their lives...

so from now on, I am pro-abortion. Congrats liberals you converted me!!! :)

You troll bro?
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
lannan13
Posts: 23,029
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/15/2013 9:10:28 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
I laugh at what you're doing but I think that joking about sh*t like this isn't called for.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
bladerunner060
Posts: 7,126
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/15/2013 9:37:22 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 8/15/2013 9:24:25 AM, TheUnapologeticTruth wrote:

Just FYI do you not know that Planned Parenthood was founded by Margaret Sanger in order to do the VERY THING I STATED ABOVE! She started it to kill off all non-whites and "lower" class people! Yet shes a hero to the left and abortion movement?!

Actually, no it wasn't. I had an entire debate with GarretKadeDupre about this. It's a canard that's been around quite a long time, but the length of time it's been around doesn't make it true.

It's a quote taken out of context, where she is in fact advocating that that idea be "straightened out".

http://www.debate.org...
Assistant moderator to airmax1227. PM me with any questions or concerns!
TheUnapologeticTruth
Posts: 40
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/15/2013 10:12:47 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Actually, no it wasn't. I had an entire debate with GarretKadeDupre about this. It's a canard that's been around quite a long time, but the length of time it's been around doesn't make it true.

ill debate you on it.. but answer this first. Was Margaret Sanger a eugenicist?
TheUnapologeticTruth
Posts: 40
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/15/2013 10:17:21 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 8/15/2013 9:10:28 PM, lannan13 wrote:
I laugh at what you're doing but I think that joking about sh*t like this isn't called for.

lol so.. the reality of black genocide is somehow ok?
TheUnapologeticTruth
Posts: 40
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/15/2013 10:27:26 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
F*cking idiot.... It's racist because you want abortion primarily because it keeps the non-white population down, which by the definition makes you a racist

I'm an idiot, says the one with reading comprehension and vocabulary deficiencies...

Stating a fact is NOT nor can EVER be racist... again..

racist "a person with a prejudiced belief that one race is superior to others."

Now it is a fact that over 90% of black people vote democrat as well as a large majority of Hispanics. So, if they kill off millions of blacks and Hispanics they are in reality also killing off millions of future democrats... So, if I support abortion based on THAT reason, it still doesn't make it racist now does it? No. Go pick up a dictionary.

And one last time.. I DO NOT SUPPORT ABORTION. I used absurdity to highlight the absurd... Its funny though. Yet again, abortion isn't a right because it is but because the perceived reasons are virtuous. If however, the same outcome results but under a different reason.. somehow that's "wrong"... HELLO.... the end result is the same REGARDLESS OF THE REASON... millions of babies are still killed.. but under one pretext its ok but another it isn't.. THIS IS MY POINT...
bladerunner060
Posts: 7,126
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/15/2013 10:28:29 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 8/15/2013 10:12:47 PM, TheUnapologeticTruth wrote:
Actually, no it wasn't. I had an entire debate with GarretKadeDupre about this. It's a canard that's been around quite a long time, but the length of time it's been around doesn't make it true.

ill debate you on it.. but answer this first. Was Margaret Sanger a eugenicist?

"Eugenics" =/= "intending to extirminate races through abortion". Yes, she was a supporter of eugenics. But that does not establish anything in support of your point necessarily. She was also a racist, deeming other races inferior. Yet, she made it clear that that she thought other races were inferior. But in the terminology of the time, inferior =/= unfit.

Do you have any arguments that Garret didn't bring up? Because, frankly, I have no interest in debating such a patently obvious falsehood unless you do.
Assistant moderator to airmax1227. PM me with any questions or concerns!
TheUnapologeticTruth
Posts: 40
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/15/2013 10:39:25 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
"Eugenics" =/= "intending to extirminate races through abortion". Yes, she was a supporter of eugenics. But that does not establish anything in support of your point necessarily. She was also a racist, deeming other races inferior. Yet, she made it clear that that she thought other races were inferior. But in the terminology of the time, inferior =/= unfit.

Do you have any arguments that Garret didn't bring up? Because, frankly, I have no interest in debating such a patently obvious falsehood unless you do.

WTF? You just confirmed what I said about Margaret Sanger being a racist and eugenicist. She started the whole abortion movement to GET RID OF THESE PEOPLE.
So no she wasn't trying to "clarify".. when obviously her past writings and speeches tell us that she wanted to do the exact opposite of saving black people... Not sure if your intellectual dishonesty is worth my time.
bladerunner060
Posts: 7,126
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/15/2013 10:50:11 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 8/15/2013 10:39:25 PM, TheUnapologeticTruth wrote:
"Eugenics" =/= "intending to extirminate races through abortion". Yes, she was a supporter of eugenics. But that does not establish anything in support of your point necessarily. She was also a racist, deeming other races inferior. Yet, she made it clear that that she thought other races were inferior. But in the terminology of the time, inferior =/= unfit.

Do you have any arguments that Garret didn't bring up? Because, frankly, I have no interest in debating such a patently obvious falsehood unless you do.

WTF? You just confirmed what I said about Margaret Sanger being a racist and eugenicist. She started the whole abortion movement to GET RID OF THESE PEOPLE.

No. Someone can be a eugenicist, with the intention of "improving" the races. Someone can find some races "inferior". That does not necessarily mean that they therefore "start the abortion movement" in order to "get rid of these people".

So no she wasn't trying to "clarify".. when obviously her past writings and speeches tell us that she wanted to do the exract opposite of saving black people... Not sure if your intellectual dishonesty is worth my time.

You should learn what words mean. I have said NOTHING intellectually dishonest. Take back your charge, or point to anything that is.
Assistant moderator to airmax1227. PM me with any questions or concerns!
TheUnapologeticTruth
Posts: 40
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/15/2013 11:17:39 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
No. Someone can be a eugenicist, with the intention of "improving" the races. Someone can find some races "inferior". That does not necessarily mean that they therefore "start the abortion movement" in order to "get rid of these people".

So no she wasn't trying to "clarify".. when obviously her past writings and speeches tell us that she wanted to do the exract opposite of saving black people... Not sure if your intellectual dishonesty is worth my time.

You should learn what words mean. I have said NOTHING intellectually dishonest. Take back your charge, or point to anything that is.

Um how bout arguing semantics, being disingenuous, supposition of your thoughts and assumptions that contradict Sanger's original writings.

You have to look at who she surrounded herself, what she had said, and what she did.

I wont lay my cards out in case you send me a debate challenge. But I have dedicated serious amounts of time to studying eugenics and Margaret Sanger, Your debate opponent, while right, did not do the best job of articulating his point. While you however, continued to argue semantics and avoid Sangers past and writing and associations. I would say you both lost that debate.
bladerunner060
Posts: 7,126
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/15/2013 11:24:25 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 8/15/2013 11:17:39 PM, TheUnapologeticTruth wrote:

You should learn what words mean. I have said NOTHING intellectually dishonest. Take back your charge, or point to anything that is.

Um how bout arguing semantics,

Not every semantics argument is intellectually dishonest. What words mean is very important.

being disingenuous,

Yeah, exactly how?

supposition of your thoughts and assumptions that contradict Sanger's original writings.

BzZZZt. Wrong answer, try again. Would you like me to post the context of the original quote?

Why don't I go ahead and do so (blockquoted for formatting ease and blockquoting mine):

"Miss Rose sent me a copy of your letter of December 5th and I note that you doubt it worthwhile to employ a full time Negro physician. It seems to me from my experience where I have been in North Carolina, Georgia, Tennessee, and Texas, that while the colored Negroes have great respect for white doctors, they can get closer to their own members and more or less lay their cards on the table which means their ignorance, superstitions and doubts. They do not do this with the white people, and if we can train the Negro doctor at the clinic he can go among them with enthusiasm and with knowledge, which, I believe, will have far-reaching results among the colored people. His work, in my opinion, should be entirely with the Negro progression and the nurses, hospital, social workers, as well as the County"s white doctors. His success will depend upon his personality and his training by us.

The minister"s work is also important, and also he should be trained, perhaps by the Federation, as to our ideals and the goal that we hope to reach. We do not want word to go out that we want to exterminate the Negro population, and the minister is the man who can straighten out that idea if it ever occurs to any of their more rebellious members."

You have to look at who she surrounded herself, what she had said, and what she did.

What she SAID isn't what you think she said. Using guilt by association would seem like nothing more than "supposition of your thoughts and assumptions that contradict Sanger's original writings" to me.

I wont lay my cards out in case you send me a debate challenge.

Why would I do that? It seems to me that you, in fact, have no cards.

But I have dedicated serious amounts of time to studying eugenics and Margaret Sanger, Your debate opponent, while right, did not do the best job of articulating his point. While you however, continued to argue semantics and avoid Sangers past and writing and associations. I would say you both lost that debate.

Your biases do not an argument make. Simple assertion doesn't, either. And it seems to me that you've demonstrated a basic ignorance of the eugenics movement by equating it to the desire to exterminate races. While there have been some eugenicists that advocated that, indeed, quite a few, that is NOT necessarily required.
Assistant moderator to airmax1227. PM me with any questions or concerns!
imabench
Posts: 21,210
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/15/2013 11:39:18 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 8/15/2013 10:27:26 PM, TheUnapologeticTruth wrote:
F*cking idiot.... It's racist because you want abortion primarily because it keeps the non-white population down, which by the definition makes you a racist

I'm an idiot, says the one with reading comprehension and vocabulary deficiencies...

Stating a fact is NOT nor can EVER be racist... again..

It certainly can be. Being in support of the Holocause because it killed a lot of Jews is pretty f*cking racist even though its a fact that the Holocaust did kill a lot of Jews....

So facts and racism aren't mutually exclusive dumbf*ck.

racist "a person with a prejudiced belief that one race is superior to others."

Now it is a fact that over 90% of black people vote democrat as well as a large majority of Hispanics

Retard, it's only been 90% since a black guy has run for president, prior to Obama democrats only had around 60% of the black vote.

So, if they kill off millions of blacks and Hispanics they are in reality also killing off millions of future democrats... So, if I support abortion based on THAT reason, it still doesn't make it racist now does it? No. Go pick up a dictionary.

You are proving just about every stereotype people have of Republicans as retarded racists, do you realize that yet?

And one last time.. I DO NOT SUPPORT ABORTION. I used absurdity to highlight the absurd... Its funny though.

It's not though, you're only giving people a good reason why the stereotypes of republicans is partially ground in reality....

Yet again, abortion isn't a right because it is but because the perceived reasons are virtuous. If however, the same outcome results but under a different reason.. somehow that's "wrong"... HELLO.... the end result is the same REGARDLESS OF THE REASON... millions of babies are still killed.. but under one pretext its ok but another it isn't.. THIS IS MY POINT...

Yeah, it's morally acceptable to abort a baby if you can't raise it or if it was conceived via a rape, but its not morally acceptable to abort a baby if its black or gay. There are a ton of reasons when abortion should and shouldn't be allowed! Hell just about every Democrat thinks late term abortion is f*cked up and would be against legalizing that yet still support regular abortion.

Its fone for there to be conditions when abortion should and sjouldnt be legal, and you must be really f*cking stupid to have not realized that
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
bladerunner060
Posts: 7,126
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/15/2013 11:44:47 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 8/15/2013 11:24:25 PM, bladerunner060 wrote:
Why don't I go ahead and do so (blockquoted for formatting ease and blockquoting mine):

That should be, of course, "emphasis" mine. I have literally no idea why I typed that..it's not as though I simply retyped the same word, it required a different suffix inapplicable to the one I actually wanted.
Assistant moderator to airmax1227. PM me with any questions or concerns!
TheUnapologeticTruth
Posts: 40
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/16/2013 12:25:47 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
What she SAID isn't what you think she said. Using guilt by association would seem like nothing more than "supposition of your thoughts and assumptions that contradict Sanger's original writings" to me.

Um ok, are we not who we associate with? So if I was buddy buddy with Adolf Hitler, we hung out, gave speeches together, said the SAME things as each other.. wouldn't it only make sense that we think the same?

Would you hang out with someone who advocates eliminating blacks? Go to events where they specifically talked about eliminating blacks if that wasn't a shared view of yours?

As far as how you are interpreting the quote about how she "doesn't want the word to get out" you may be right.. but even if you are, people with extreme views do not come right out and say them.. Hell even Hitler knew this.. He professed he was a catholic but was a closet atheist. He also didn't come to power by saying lets kill all jews, handicapped, and those who challenge him...

That is Sanger's evil genius. She duped generations into believing that was she was something she wasn't, and doing what waas virtuous and a "right".

Now, your admission of the fact that Sanger surrounded herself with racists who did in fact advocate the culling of blacks, minorities and immigrants while trying to distance her from them by arguing semantics is COMPLETELY DISINGENUOUS. You are trying to distance her from people she was the closest to by arguing semantics and ignoring facts.

Sanger, founded the American Birth Control League which later went on to become planned parenthood. Members on the ABCL were devout racists and eugenicists. (racism was at the heart of Eugenics) I can give quotes by them but theres no point since its true and i'm sure youd admit as such. As editor of The Birth Control Review, she routinely published articles by her colleagues whom routinely espoused racist rhetoric and called for the extermination of these "weeds" of society.

So yes, she was racist, did advocate the extermination of blacks by publishing her colleagues articles. She started the ABCL and had members who believed in killing blacks, sterilizing them, or convincing them to use birth control. This organization became planned parenthood. ergo, planned parenthood, was originally started by Margaret Sanger and promoted by others to keep blacks from reproducing which is the essence of the eugenicist movement..

I win.