Total Posts:31|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Ask MassiveDump

thett3
Posts: 14,356
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/16/2013 11:19:39 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At what dimensions does a dump become "massive"?
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right
MassiveDump
Posts: 3,423
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/16/2013 11:23:18 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 8/16/2013 11:19:39 PM, thett3 wrote:
At what dimensions does a dump become "massive"?

It has to both make contact with the floor of the toilet (i.e., not floating) and rise out of the water. While toilet water levels vary, in the average toilet, it's a safe measure to go by.
Koopin
Posts: 12,090
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/16/2013 11:58:35 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
1. You and your whole family have cancer, three months to live.

2. There is a man named Ralf who is 35 years old. Semantics aside, you somehow know that he will lead the world to prosperity, no more war/hunger/ect. He is not the anti christ or anything like that.

3. Ralf knocks on your door and says he is going to kill your whole family in a painful way. If you try to stop him, he will take his own life.

Would you let Ralf kill you all? Secondly, would you allow it if he would kill you all painlessly?
kfc
MassiveDump
Posts: 3,423
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/17/2013 11:20:14 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 8/16/2013 11:58:35 PM, Koopin wrote:
1. You and your whole family have cancer, three months to live.

2. There is a man named Ralf who is 35 years old. Semantics aside, you somehow know that he will lead the world to prosperity, no more war/hunger/ect. He is not the anti christ or anything like that.

3. Ralf knocks on your door and says he is going to kill your whole family in a painful way. If you try to stop him, he will take his own life.

Would you let Ralf kill you all? Secondly, would you allow it if he would kill you all painlessly?

I would disarm Ralf entirely so that he can't kill anyone (himself included), then I would let Ralf find the cure for cancer.
pozessed
Posts: 1,034
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/17/2013 11:53:47 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 8/16/2013 11:14:46 PM, MassiveDump wrote:
Because we all know my political views are 100% correct.

Hit me up with questions.

What should America do to help equate it's distribution of wealth?
Eitan_Zohar
Posts: 2,697
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/17/2013 11:57:21 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
What's your opinion on US support for the Syrian rebel factions?
"It is my ambition to say in ten sentences what others say in a whole book."
MassiveDump
Posts: 3,423
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/17/2013 12:11:02 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 8/17/2013 11:57:21 AM, Eitan_Zohar wrote:
What's your opinion on US support for the Syrian rebel factions?

We need to stay outta sh!t.
MassiveDump
Posts: 3,423
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/17/2013 12:11:30 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 8/17/2013 11:53:47 AM, pozessed wrote:
At 8/16/2013 11:14:46 PM, MassiveDump wrote:
Because we all know my political views are 100% correct.

Hit me up with questions.

What should America do to help equate it's distribution of wealth?

Nothing.
pozessed
Posts: 1,034
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/17/2013 12:14:15 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 8/17/2013 12:11:30 PM, MassiveDump wrote:
At 8/17/2013 11:53:47 AM, pozessed wrote:
At 8/16/2013 11:14:46 PM, MassiveDump wrote:
Because we all know my political views are 100% correct.

Hit me up with questions.

What should America do to help equate it's distribution of wealth?

Nothing.

Do you think Americas finances are fine the way they are?
MassiveDump
Posts: 3,423
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/17/2013 1:02:28 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 8/17/2013 12:14:15 PM, pozessed wrote:
At 8/17/2013 12:11:30 PM, MassiveDump wrote:
At 8/17/2013 11:53:47 AM, pozessed wrote:
At 8/16/2013 11:14:46 PM, MassiveDump wrote:
Because we all know my political views are 100% correct.

Hit me up with questions.

What should America do to help equate it's distribution of wealth?

Nothing.

Do you think Americas finances are fine the way they are?

Yup.
Noumena
Posts: 6,047
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/17/2013 1:35:18 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
What do you think of Habermas' conception of universal pragmatics?
: At 5/13/2014 7:05:20 PM, Crescendo wrote:
: The difference is that the gay movement is currently pushing their will on Churches, as shown in the link to gay marriage in Denmark. Meanwhile, the Inquisition ended several centuries ago.
pozessed
Posts: 1,034
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/17/2013 1:46:20 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 8/17/2013 1:02:28 PM, MassiveDump wrote:
At 8/17/2013 12:14:15 PM, pozessed wrote:
At 8/17/2013 12:11:30 PM, MassiveDump wrote:
At 8/17/2013 11:53:47 AM, pozessed wrote:
At 8/16/2013 11:14:46 PM, MassiveDump wrote:
Because we all know my political views are 100% correct.

Hit me up with questions.

What should America do to help equate it's distribution of wealth?

Nothing.

Do you think Americas finances are fine the way they are?

Yup.

Why?
ClassicRobert
Posts: 2,487
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/17/2013 2:36:00 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
What's your take on people just passing through your threads to change their sigs?
Debate me: Economic decision theory should be adjusted to include higher-order preferences for non-normative purposes http://www.debate.org...

Do you really believe that? Or not? If you believe it, you should man up and defend it in a debate. -RoyLatham

My Pet Fish is such a Douche- NiamC

It's an app to meet friends and stuff, sort of like an adult club penguin- Thett3, describing Tinder
NightofTheLivingCats
Posts: 2,294
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/17/2013 2:46:20 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 8/16/2013 11:23:18 PM, MassiveDump wrote:
At 8/16/2013 11:19:39 PM, thett3 wrote:
At what dimensions does a dump become "massive"?

It has to both make contact with the floor of the toilet (i.e., not floating) and rise out of the water. While toilet water levels vary, in the average toilet, it's a safe measure to go by.

How can it touch the floor of the toilet and rise out of the water in the same time, you contradicting sh!tbag?
MassiveDump
Posts: 3,423
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/17/2013 11:43:37 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 8/17/2013 1:46:20 PM, pozessed wrote:
At 8/17/2013 1:02:28 PM, MassiveDump wrote:
At 8/17/2013 12:14:15 PM, pozessed wrote:
At 8/17/2013 12:11:30 PM, MassiveDump wrote:
At 8/17/2013 11:53:47 AM, pozessed wrote:
At 8/16/2013 11:14:46 PM, MassiveDump wrote:
Because we all know my political views are 100% correct.

Hit me up with questions.

What should America do to help equate it's distribution of wealth?

Nothing.

Do you think Americas finances are fine the way they are?

Yup.

Why?

Debt aside, we still happen to be the #1 country on the planet. I don't know why, bu whatever the hell we're doing is working.
MassiveDump
Posts: 3,423
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/17/2013 11:44:35 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 8/17/2013 2:36:00 PM, ClassicRobert wrote:
What's your take on people just passing through your threads to change their sigs?

As long as they stay on the RAMP thread.
MassiveDump
Posts: 3,423
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/17/2013 11:45:13 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 8/17/2013 2:46:20 PM, NightofTheLivingCats wrote:
At 8/16/2013 11:23:18 PM, MassiveDump wrote:
At 8/16/2013 11:19:39 PM, thett3 wrote:
At what dimensions does a dump become "massive"?

It has to both make contact with the floor of the toilet (i.e., not floating) and rise out of the water. While toilet water levels vary, in the average toilet, it's a safe measure to go by.

How can it touch the floor of the toilet and rise out of the water in the same time, you contradicting sh!tbag?

It just has to be big enough, you conclusion-jumping tool.
orangemayhem
Posts: 333
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/20/2013 3:17:20 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 8/16/2013 11:14:46 PM, MassiveDump wrote:
Because we all know my political views are 100% correct.

Hit me up with questions.

Mister Dump, is it true that you're considering a run for the presidency?
I'm back (ish).
MassiveDump
Posts: 3,423
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/20/2013 10:32:01 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 8/19/2013 2:17:48 PM, TheHitchslap wrote:
hablas spanol?

A LA VENTANAAAAAAAAAAAA

A LA PARED

A LA PARED

HASTA YO TENGO SED

NO HABLO ESPANOL

OW SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
MassiveDump
Posts: 3,423
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/20/2013 10:32:25 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 8/20/2013 3:17:20 AM, orangemayhem wrote:
At 8/16/2013 11:14:46 PM, MassiveDump wrote:
Because we all know my political views are 100% correct.

Hit me up with questions.

Mister Dump, is it true that you're considering a run for the presidency?

shhhhh.
Cowboy0108
Posts: 420
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/22/2013 10:24:40 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 8/16/2013 11:58:35 PM, Koopin wrote:
1. You and your whole family have cancer, three months to live.

2. There is a man named Ralf who is 35 years old. Semantics aside, you somehow know that he will lead the world to prosperity, no more war/hunger/ect. He is not the anti christ or anything like that.

3. Ralf knocks on your door and says he is going to kill your whole family in a painful way. If you try to stop him, he will take his own life.

Would you let Ralf kill you all? Secondly, would you allow it if he would kill you all painlessly?

I would shoot Ralf.
imabench
Posts: 21,220
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/22/2013 10:33:58 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
Did you have sexual relations with Monica Lewinsky while in office?
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"
Geogeer: "Nobody is dumb enough to become my protege."

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
orangemayhem
Posts: 333
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/23/2013 9:41:57 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 8/22/2013 10:33:58 AM, imabench wrote:
Did you have sexual relations with Monica Lewinsky while in office?

And for that matter, what would be your definition of "sexual congress"?
I'm back (ish).