Jump to topic:

a our new friend we need to support

banker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/15/2009 4:07:26 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
Sephardic alliance a jewish group trying to build a relationsip between usa and syria reports that syria is pushing for good relations with the usa.!
Jack avital admits that by visiting syria the first time,had tears in his eyes when visiting the country that treated him so well..!
Remembering the good past and geting now so much respect jack and his community took it on themselves to defand siryia and advocate for a rightfull treatmend such a great and respectfull nation deserves.!!
the most important source for muslim Arabs:

"And thereafter We [Allah] said to the Children of Israel: 'Dwell securely in the Promised Land. And when the last warning will come to pass, we will gather you together in a mingled crowd'.".

- Qur'an 17:104 -

Any sincere muslim must recognize the Land they call "Palestine" as the Jewish Homeland, according to the book considered by muslims to be the most sacred word and Allah's ultimate revelation.

Ibn Khaldun, one of the most creditable
Volkov
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/15/2009 4:10:40 PM
Either you're no longer anti-Muslim, or you have no idea what, where, or which religion makes up most of Syria's population.

dont you remembr!!.... muslems are bad!!...
banker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/15/2009 4:21:26 PM
Well I talk about muslim bigots I am pointing out that the bigest victims of islam are the muslims..!

Always and my call against islam is to save the muslims from islam..!
Some always like simpelistic selutions to everything and this is not simple ...!

"And thereafter We [Allah] said to the Children of Israel: 'Dwell securely in the Promised Land. And when the last warning will come to pass, we will gather you together in a mingled crowd'.".

Any sincere muslim must recognize the Land they call "Palestine" as the Jewish Homeland, according to the book considered by muslims to be the most sacred word and Allah's ultimate revelation.

InsertNameHere
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/16/2009 12:11:33 PM
At 12/15/2009 4:21:26 PM, banker wrote:
Well I talk about muslim bigots I am pointing out that the bigest victims of islam are the muslims..!

Always and my call against islam is to save the muslims from islam..!
Some always like simpelistic selutions to everything and this is not simple ...!

Typical Christian, trying to convert everybody... I guess the preaching didn't work so instead you attack other religions by calling their followers "victims".
Sylux
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/16/2009 12:13:13 PM
This thread...!
Is pointless...!
"Can you see? Do you know?
The string behind you, it's shiny and pretty.
Where is my string.
Give me because I don't know.
Give me your string.
Give me everything."
-grasshoppa
banker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/16/2009 4:02:00 PM
Scary what some view as a attack...!
Guess what this makes a attack against christianity a self defanse...!!!

Their is a religous board if you like ..! No need to disrespect the ones who don't care to talk about religion