Total Posts:13|Showing Posts:1-13
Jump to topic:

syria our new friend to support

banker
Posts: 1,370
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/15/2009 4:12:14 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
sorry for last topic it was a mistake.!!

Sephardic alliance a jewish group trying to build a relationsip between usa and syria reports that syria is pushing for good relations with the usa.!Jack avital admits that by visiting syria the first time,had tears in his eyes when visiting the country that treated him so well..!Remembering the good past and geting now so much respect jack and his community took it on themselves to defand siryia and advocate for a rightfull treatmend such a great and respectfull nation deserves.!!
the most important source for muslim Arabs:

"And thereafter We [Allah] said to the Children of Israel: 'Dwell securely in the Promised Land. And when the last warning will come to pass, we will gather you together in a mingled crowd'.".

- Qur'an 17:104 -

Any sincere muslim must recognize the Land they call "Palestine" as the Jewish Homeland, according to the book considered by muslims to be the most sacred word and Allah's ultimate revelation.

Ibn Khaldun, one of the most creditable
Volkov
Posts: 9,765
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/15/2009 4:13:21 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 12/15/2009 4:10:40 PM, Volkov wrote:
Either you're no longer anti-Muslim, or you have no idea what, where, or which religion makes up most of Syria's population.

dont you remembr!!.... muslems are bad!!...
banker
Posts: 1,370
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/15/2009 6:43:55 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
Again I am fully aware syrians are muslims...!
All the time humanitarians ignore the plight of the muslims.!

I am as exhusted of this topic as the rest of you..!
But if one would challange me I will have to respond..!
the most important source for muslim Arabs:

"And thereafter We [Allah] said to the Children of Israel: 'Dwell securely in the Promised Land. And when the last warning will come to pass, we will gather you together in a mingled crowd'.".

- Qur'an 17:104 -

Any sincere muslim must recognize the Land they call "Palestine" as the Jewish Homeland, according to the book considered by muslims to be the most sacred word and Allah's ultimate revelation.

Ibn Khaldun, one of the most creditable
I-am-a-panda
Posts: 15,380
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/16/2009 7:51:57 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
Syria - http://en.wikipedia.org...

"Presidential single party republic under Emergency Law since 1963 (Authoritarian)"

Syria has a poor record on human rights. The Assad government has been criticized for arresting democracy and human rights activists, censoring websites, detaining bloggers, and imposing travel bans. Arbitrary detention, torture, and disappearances are widespread Although Syria's constitution guarantees gender equality, critics say that personal status laws and the penal code discriminate against women and girls. Moreover, it also grants leniency for so-called "honor" crimes

Recent arrests contrary to basic human rights include that of Muhannad Al-Hasani, a prominent lawyer and a courageous defender of Syrian prisoners of conscience. Prior to his arrest, Muhannad Al-Hassani had come under increasing pressure from the Syrian authorities because of his work as a lawyer and human rights defender, including his monitoring of Supreme State Security Court (SSSC), which is a special court that exists outside the ordinary criminal justice system to try those perceived as endangering the regime.

Activists have called for personal intervention to secure the release of Muhannad Al-Hasani along with other political prisoners and prisoners of conscience in Syria.

Kareem Arabji, a 31 year old business consultant, wrote numerous articles under a pseudonym criticizing corruption and dictatorship in Syria. On June 7, 2007 Arabji was arrested by Syrian security forces and held incommunicado at the Palestine Branch of Military Intelligence in Damascus. He was charged with, "broadcasting false or exaggerated news which would affect the morale of the country."

Since 1963 the Emergency Law has been in effect, effectively suspending most constitutional protections for Syrians. Syrian governments have justified the state of emergency in the light of the continuing war with Israel. Syrian citizens approve the President in a referendum. Syria does not hold multi-party elections for the legislature. "


Freedom of Religion in Syria - http://en.wikipedia.org...

"The Constitution provides for freedom of religion; however, the Government imposes restrictions on this right. While there is no official state religion, the Constitution requires that the president be Muslim and stipulates that Islamic jurisprudence is a principal source of legislation.

Where do you source your information, Banker?
Pizza. I have enormous respect for Pizza.
banker
Posts: 1,370
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/17/2009 5:49:51 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
I am panda I like to know your informaition source
the most important source for muslim Arabs:

"And thereafter We [Allah] said to the Children of Israel: 'Dwell securely in the Promised Land. And when the last warning will come to pass, we will gather you together in a mingled crowd'.".

- Qur'an 17:104 -

Any sincere muslim must recognize the Land they call "Palestine" as the Jewish Homeland, according to the book considered by muslims to be the most sacred word and Allah's ultimate revelation.

Ibn Khaldun, one of the most creditable
Sylux
Posts: 290
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/17/2009 6:19:58 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
His source...!
Is irrelevant...!
As you are wrong...!
And he is right...!
"Can you see? Do you know?
The string behind you, it's shiny and pretty.
Where is my string.
Give me because I don't know.
Give me your string.
Give me everything."
-grasshoppa
banker
Posts: 1,370
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/17/2009 6:41:01 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
I am panda is right his source is important
the most important source for muslim Arabs:

"And thereafter We [Allah] said to the Children of Israel: 'Dwell securely in the Promised Land. And when the last warning will come to pass, we will gather you together in a mingled crowd'.".

- Qur'an 17:104 -

Any sincere muslim must recognize the Land they call "Palestine" as the Jewish Homeland, according to the book considered by muslims to be the most sacred word and Allah's ultimate revelation.

Ibn Khaldun, one of the most creditable
johngriswald
Posts: 1,294
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/17/2009 6:42:44 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 12/17/2009 5:49:51 AM, banker wrote:
I am panda

No you are banker
Having problems with the fans site? Suggestions? Can't log in? Forgot your password? Want to be an editor and write opinion pieces? PM Me and I'll get it sorted out.

ddofans.com
banker
Posts: 1,370
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/17/2009 6:45:09 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
Also we are not able all the time to change things completely,however accurding to the situation we could try to make it the best of our ability..!
the most important source for muslim Arabs:

"And thereafter We [Allah] said to the Children of Israel: 'Dwell securely in the Promised Land. And when the last warning will come to pass, we will gather you together in a mingled crowd'.".

- Qur'an 17:104 -

Any sincere muslim must recognize the Land they call "Palestine" as the Jewish Homeland, according to the book considered by muslims to be the most sacred word and Allah's ultimate revelation.

Ibn Khaldun, one of the most creditable
johngriswald
Posts: 1,294
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/17/2009 6:57:45 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 12/17/2009 6:45:09 AM, banker wrote:
Also we are not able all the time to change things completely,however accurding to the situation we could try to make it the best of our ability..!

Who is we?
Having problems with the fans site? Suggestions? Can't log in? Forgot your password? Want to be an editor and write opinion pieces? PM Me and I'll get it sorted out.

ddofans.com
Sylux
Posts: 290
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/17/2009 7:03:51 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 12/17/2009 6:57:45 AM, johngriswald wrote:
At 12/17/2009 6:45:09 AM, banker wrote:
Also we are not able all the time to change things completely,however accurding to the situation we could try to make it the best of our ability..!

Who is we?

"...we the people, right?"
"Can you see? Do you know?
The string behind you, it's shiny and pretty.
Where is my string.
Give me because I don't know.
Give me your string.
Give me everything."
-grasshoppa
banker
Posts: 1,370
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/17/2009 3:47:48 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
Sylux is right in the usa
However in muslim nations some fight for sharia laws ..!
Now if your aware of sharia laws if its. In a currupt country it orders killing gay kids,hanging girl rape victims,chopping of kid hands stealing candy..! If you take this into account it might me best to apease the ones trying to do the best..!
the most important source for muslim Arabs:

"And thereafter We [Allah] said to the Children of Israel: 'Dwell securely in the Promised Land. And when the last warning will come to pass, we will gather you together in a mingled crowd'.".

- Qur'an 17:104 -

Any sincere muslim must recognize the Land they call "Palestine" as the Jewish Homeland, according to the book considered by muslims to be the most sacred word and Allah's ultimate revelation.

Ibn Khaldun, one of the most creditable