Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/21/2013 3:27:10 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 8/21/2013 1:30:11 PM, pozessed wrote:
It was an interesting watch.

(fixed the embedding for this)

I do understand why critics ask for more evidence. However, I do see a lot of people claiming that there is no evidence of marijuana having any legitimate applications. I do hope those people watch this, since seeing people having symptoms of a condition which are gone promptly after consuming marijuana is pretty convincing evidence of it having medical applications.
Wall of Fail

"You reject religion... calling it a sickness, to what ends??? Are you a Homosexual??" - Dogknox
"For me, Evolution is a zombie theory. I mean imaginary cartoons and wishful thinking support it?" - Dragonfang
"There are no mental health benefits of atheism. It is devoid of rational thinking and mental protection." - Gabrian
pozessed
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/21/2013 4:09:33 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 8/21/2013 3:27:10 PM, drhead wrote:
At 8/21/2013 1:30:11 PM, pozessed wrote:
It was an interesting watch.

(fixed the embedding for this)

I do understand why critics ask for more evidence. However, I do see a lot of people claiming that there is no evidence of marijuana having any legitimate applications. I do hope those people watch this, since seeing people having symptoms of a condition which are gone promptly after consuming marijuana is pretty convincing evidence of it having medical applications.

+1 Thank you