Jump to topic:

Antidisestablishmentarianists only.

thett3
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/26/2013 1:54:11 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
This is for Antidisestablishmentarianist views only, Please no disestablishmentists. Thank you. Antidisestablishmentarianist please post at what you think about our church and the monarch who is running our church. Can't wait to see all your views. :)
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right
imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/26/2013 1:57:53 PM
Antidisestablishmentarianists rule motha m*cka!!!!
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"
Geogeer: "Nobody is dumb enough to become my protege."

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
leojm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/26/2013 3:33:56 PM
At 8/26/2013 1:54:11 PM, thett3 wrote:
This is for Antidisestablishmentarianist views only, Please no disestablishmentists. Thank you. Antidisestablishmentarianist please post at what you think about our church and the monarch who is running our church. Can't wait to see all your views. :)

Stop making fun of me, just because I was kind about it doesn't mean you have to be mean about it. Your a Conservative act like one. Or are you? I'm really starting to contradict you. You don't act like a Conservative, or at least if you are you are absolutely immature. Grow up.

Plus this is for my project. Ok. so knock it off and act a little more mature. Act your age.
TheHitchslap
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/26/2013 3:36:10 PM
At 8/26/2013 3:33:56 PM, leojm wrote:

Stop making fun of me, just because I was kind about it doesn't mean you have to be mean about it. Your a Conservative act like one. Or are you? I'm really starting to contradict you. You don't act like a Conservative, or at least if you are you are absolutely immature. Grow up.

Plus this is for my project. Ok. so knock it off and act a little more mature. Act your age.

Thett is a conservative. The difference is he's actually realistic about his conservatism. Unlike the Republicans of today and their proto-fascist wing the so-called "Tea Party"
Thank you for voting!
leojm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/26/2013 3:38:49 PM
At 8/26/2013 3:36:10 PM, TheHitchslap wrote:

Thett is a conservative. The difference is he's actually realistic about his conservatism. Unlike the Republicans of today and their proto-fascist wing the so-called "Tea Party"

Tea Party Patriots are Conservatives. I'm also not a Republican. I only vote for Conservatives. The way he is acting is not Conservative more like a R.I.N.O.
TheHitchslap
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/26/2013 3:40:17 PM
At 8/26/2013 3:38:49 PM, leojm wrote:

Tea Party Patriots are idiots. I'm also an idiot. I only vote for Conservatives. The way he is acting is not Conservative more like an intelligent liberal.

Fixed.
Thank you for voting!
leojm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/26/2013 3:43:33 PM
At 8/26/2013 3:40:17 PM, TheHitchslap wrote:

Tea Party Patriots are idiots. I'm also an idiot. I only vote for Conservatives. The way he is acting is not Conservative more like an intelligent liberal.

Fixed.

One word. Immature.
TheHitchslap
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/26/2013 3:46:35 PM
At 8/26/2013 3:43:33 PM, leojm wrote:
At 8/26/2013 3:40:17 PM, TheHitchslap wrote:

Fixed.

One word. Immature.

You can count that high? OMG good for you! =D
Thank you for voting!
imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/26/2013 4:25:52 PM

Tea Party Patriots are Conservatives. I'm also not a Republican. I only vote for Conservatives. The way he is acting is not Conservative more like a R.I.N.O.

That would make you a Republican....
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"
Geogeer: "Nobody is dumb enough to become my protege."

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
Khaos_Mage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/26/2013 5:05:32 PM

Had you started off saying this was for a project, people may have been nicer to you. However, you didn't, and this is the Internet, where people a jerks.

What I find most odd about you comments is your belief that a political belief somehow reflects a personality trait. Can you not have a punk-rocker who is conservative?
My work here is, finally, done.
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/26/2013 5:11:54 PM

I think the Queen is doing a fine job, even though I've never been especially fond of the Church of England.
Tsar of DDO
leojm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/26/2013 6:03:28 PM
At 8/26/2013 5:05:32 PM, Khaos_Mage wrote:

Had you started off saying this was for a project, people may have been nicer to you. However, you didn't, and this is the Internet, where people a jerks.

What I find most odd about you comments is your belief that a political belief somehow reflects a personality trait. Can you not have a punk-rocker who is conservative?

Yeah I found out pretty quickly. Next time I'm going to say it. But there goes my project all gone.
thett3
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/26/2013 6:06:12 PM

Relax, it's just poking a little fun at you. I think having a thread where only conservatives can post is about as useful in terms of getting meaningful dialogue as this thread is. If no non-conservatives posted it would just become an ideological circle-jerk and group polarization would probably occur. I'm really just surprised no one parodied the thread before I did

Well I had no idea it was for a project. What's your project about?
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right
TheHitchslap
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/26/2013 10:05:59 PM
At 8/26/2013 4:25:52 PM, imabench wrote:

That would make you a Republican....

LOL exactly!
Thank you for voting!
proglib
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/27/2013 6:39:55 AM
At 8/26/2013 6:06:12 PM, thett3 wrote:

Relax, it's just poking a little fun at you. I think having a thread where only conservatives can post is about as useful in terms of getting meaningful dialogue as this thread is. If no non-conservatives posted it would just become an ideological circle-jerk and group polarization would probably occur. I'm really just surprised no one parodied the thread before I did

Well I had no idea it was for a project. What's your project about?

Thanks for clarifying that the topic "Conservatives Only" was a project.

I'd also love to hear what the project is about.

Before I knew it was for a project, it seemed kind of a strange idea to only hear one point of view. That's part of what's wrong with politics in the U.S. these days (and maybe elsewhere.)

And I don't think this is a Conservatives only problem, not by a long shot! Some folks on the left have been doing this for decades (maybe centuries:). In communist countries they have it down to a science.

It is even sort of natural to seek out people who understand one. However, when it gets to the point where one shoots down information because one doesn't agree with the political ideology of the source, it becomes a real problem.

Good Luck with your project! Let us know how it turns out.
"I would remind you that extremism in the defense of liberty is no vice.* And let me remind you also that moderation in the pursuit of justice is no virtue." Barry Goldwater
*Except in a democracy it might lose you an election.

http://unitedwegovern.org...