Jump to topic:

People who don't care about politics only

muzebreak
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/28/2013 7:31:11 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
Only people who don't give a crap about political alignments are allowed in here.
"Every kid starts out as a natural-born scientist, and then we beat it out of them. A few trickle through the system with their wonder and enthusiasm for science intact." - Carl Sagan

This is the response of the defenders of Sparta to the Commander of the Roman Army: "If you are a god, you will not hurt those who have never injured you. If you are a man, advance - you will find men equal to yourself. And women.
TheHitchslap
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/28/2013 8:29:02 AM
At 8/28/2013 7:31:11 AM, muzebreak wrote:
Only people who don't give a crap about political alignments are allowed in here.

LOGIC!

Because in the political section, I do not care about politics! YAY!

...that's sarcasm BTW
Thank you for voting!
muzebreak
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/28/2013 3:07:59 PM
At 8/28/2013 8:29:02 AM, TheHitchslap wrote:

LOGIC!

...that's sarcasm BTW

I just wanted to be part of something. Why do you have to be so mean?
"Every kid starts out as a natural-born scientist, and then we beat it out of them. A few trickle through the system with their wonder and enthusiasm for science intact." - Carl Sagan

This is the response of the defenders of Sparta to the Commander of the Roman Army: "If you are a god, you will not hurt those who have never injured you. If you are a man, advance - you will find men equal to yourself. And women.
cybertron1998
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/28/2013 4:22:30 PM
At 8/28/2013 3:07:59 PM, muzebreak wrote:
At 8/28/2013 8:29:02 AM, TheHitchslap wrote:

LOGIC!

...that's sarcasm BTW

I just wanted to be part of something. Why do you have to be so mean?

my views are splattered across the board. i have views from a little bit of everything, and yes i mean EVERYTHING
Epsilon: There are so many stories where some brave hero decides to give their life to save the day, and because of their sacrifice, the good guys win, the survivors all cheer, and everybody lives happily ever after. But the hero... never gets to see that ending. They'll never know if their sacrifice actually made a difference. They'll never know if the day was really saved. In the end, they just have to have faith.
Jack212
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/28/2013 4:50:42 PM

Liberals are twats.
Conservatives are bigots.
Moderates are pu$$ies.
Libertarians are idiots.
Anarchists are childish.
People in general are stupid, so I don't care if you fall into one of the above categories.
cybertron1998
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/28/2013 4:52:40 PM
At 8/28/2013 4:50:42 PM, Jack212 wrote:

Liberals are twats.
Moderates are pu$$ies.
Libertarians are idiots.
Anarchists are childish.
People in general are stupid, so I don't care if you fall into one of the above categories.

you are so all bark and no bite
Epsilon: There are so many stories where some brave hero decides to give their life to save the day, and because of their sacrifice, the good guys win, the survivors all cheer, and everybody lives happily ever after. But the hero... never gets to see that ending. They'll never know if their sacrifice actually made a difference. They'll never know if the day was really saved. In the end, they just have to have faith.
Jack212
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/28/2013 5:06:52 PM
At 8/28/2013 4:52:40 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
At 8/28/2013 4:50:42 PM, Jack212 wrote:

Liberals are twats.
Moderates are pu$$ies.
Libertarians are idiots.
Anarchists are childish.

you are so all bark and no bite

I can bite too. Just try me.