Total Posts:8|Showing Posts:1-8
Jump to topic:

Libertarians Only.

emospongebob527
Posts: 790
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/28/2013 7:00:50 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
This is for Libertarian views only, Please no liberals or Neo-Conservatives. Thank you.
Libertarians, please post as to what you think about the current economic state of the United States and the direction America is heading. Can't wait to see all of your views. :)
"not to toot my own horn (it aint need no tooin if u know what im saying), but my writings on "viciousness: the one true viture (fancy spelling for virtue)" and my poem "A poem I wrote about DDO" put me in a class of my damn own. im just an UNRECONGIZED geniuse" -bananafana
Ore_Ele
Posts: 25,980
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/29/2013 3:52:00 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Well, I'm not a liberal, nor neo-conservative. So what shall we troll, er, talk about?
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
Thaddeus
Posts: 6,985
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/29/2013 3:53:59 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 8/29/2013 3:52:00 PM, Ore_Ele wrote:
Well, I'm not a liberal, nor neo-conservative. So what shall we troll, er, talk about?

So say two neighbours aren't sure where their fence should be, will this result in nuclear war, or just genocide?
Ore_Ele
Posts: 25,980
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/29/2013 4:00:30 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 8/29/2013 3:53:59 PM, Thaddeus wrote:
At 8/29/2013 3:52:00 PM, Ore_Ele wrote:
Well, I'm not a liberal, nor neo-conservative. So what shall we troll, er, talk about?

So say two neighbours aren't sure where their fence should be, will this result in nuclear war, or just genocide?

That depends on who owns the road.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
Contra
Posts: 3,941
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/29/2013 10:04:58 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 8/28/2013 7:00:50 PM, emospongebob527 wrote:
This is for Libertarian views only, Please no liberals or Neo-Conservatives. Thank you.
Libertarians, please post as to what you think about the current economic state of the United States and the direction America is heading. Can't wait to see all of your views. :)

The economy seems to be slightly improving. However the issues of unemployment, rising health care and higher education costs are lingering which makes everyday life hard.

Entitlement programs threaten to engulf our future in my opinion, and the current government state is a large dead-weight on our economic potential.
"The solution [for Republicans] is to admit that Bush was a bad president, stop this racist homophobic stuff, stop trying to give most of the tax cuts to the rich, propose a real alternative to Obamacare that actually works, and propose smart free market solutions to our economic problems." - Distraff

"Americans are better off in a dynamic, free-enterprise-based economy that fosters economic growth, opportunity and upward mobility." - Paul Ryan
emospongebob527
Posts: 790
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/1/2013 8:56:35 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 8/29/2013 10:04:58 PM, Contra wrote:
At 8/28/2013 7:00:50 PM, emospongebob527 wrote:
This is for Libertarian views only, Please no liberals or Neo-Conservatives. Thank you.
Libertarians, please post as to what you think about the current economic state of the United States and the direction America is heading. Can't wait to see all of your views. :)

The economy seems to be slightly improving. However the issues of unemployment, rising health care and higher education costs are lingering which makes everyday life hard.

Entitlement programs threaten to engulf our future in my opinion, and the current government state is a large dead-weight on our economic potential.

Spek like dolan duk.
"not to toot my own horn (it aint need no tooin if u know what im saying), but my writings on "viciousness: the one true viture (fancy spelling for virtue)" and my poem "A poem I wrote about DDO" put me in a class of my damn own. im just an UNRECONGIZED geniuse" -bananafana