Total Posts:20|Showing Posts:1-20
Jump to topic:

Queers only

YYW
Posts: 36,252
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/29/2013 10:10:42 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
This is for Queer views only, Please no heteros or heteronormative normativeness. Thank you. Queers, please post as to what you think about the current social state of the United States and the direction America is heading. Can't wait to see all of your views. :)
Tsar of DDO
YYW
Posts: 36,252
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/29/2013 10:12:13 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
I, for one, am very interested to see if Cory Booker comes out of the closet. But enough about New Jersey.
Tsar of DDO
Ore_Ele
Posts: 25,980
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/29/2013 10:44:22 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Does this mean you have no complaint if we call you a queer all over the forum? Since you already openly called yourself (and others) that?
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
Wallstreetatheist
Posts: 7,132
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/29/2013 11:23:24 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 8/29/2013 10:44:22 PM, Ore_Ele wrote:
Does this mean you have no complaint if we call you a queer all over the forum? Since you already openly called yourself (and others) that?

ur gay, bro hahahahahahahhahahahaaahahahahhahahhahahahahahhaa
DRUG HARM: http://imgur.com...
Primal Diet. Lifting. Reading. Psychedelics. Cold-Approach Pickup. Music.
Buddamoose
Posts: 19,448
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/29/2013 11:26:21 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 8/29/2013 11:23:24 PM, Wallstreetatheist wrote:
At 8/29/2013 10:44:22 PM, Ore_Ele wrote:
Does this mean you have no complaint if we call you a queer all over the forum? Since you already openly called yourself (and others) that?

ur gay, bro hahahahahahahhahahahaaahahahahhahahhahahahahahhaa

you are too!!!! you posted in here!!! aahahahahahahahahha....

oh wait... -_- DAHMET
"Reality is an illusion created due to a lack of alcohol"
-Airmax1227

"You were the moon all this time, and he was always there to make you shine."

"Was he the sun?"

"No honey, he was the darkness"

-Kazekirion
NightofTheLivingCats
Posts: 2,294
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/29/2013 11:30:33 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 8/29/2013 11:26:21 PM, Buddamoose wrote:
At 8/29/2013 11:23:24 PM, Wallstreetatheist wrote:
At 8/29/2013 10:44:22 PM, Ore_Ele wrote:
Does this mean you have no complaint if we call you a queer all over the forum? Since you already openly called yourself (and others) that?

ur gay, bro hahahahahahahhahahahaaahahahahhahahhahahahahahhaa

you are too!!!! you posted in here!!! aahahahahahahahahha....

oh wait... -_- DAHMET

Make me a sammich Budda-chan
Buddamoose
Posts: 19,448
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/29/2013 11:31:03 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 8/29/2013 11:30:33 PM, NightofTheLivingCats wrote:

Make me a sammich Budda-chan

you make your own
"Reality is an illusion created due to a lack of alcohol"
-Airmax1227

"You were the moon all this time, and he was always there to make you shine."

"Was he the sun?"

"No honey, he was the darkness"

-Kazekirion
Ore_Ele
Posts: 25,980
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/29/2013 11:34:33 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Queers before Steers!

Or is it the other way around?

[insert joke about liking it the "other way around"]
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
NightofTheLivingCats
Posts: 2,294
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/29/2013 11:34:52 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 8/29/2013 11:31:03 PM, Buddamoose wrote:
At 8/29/2013 11:30:33 PM, NightofTheLivingCats wrote:

Make me a sammich Budda-chan

you make your own

Can you get the meat?
Buddamoose
Posts: 19,448
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/29/2013 11:35:37 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 8/29/2013 11:34:33 PM, Ore_Ele wrote:
Queers before Steers!

Or is it the other way around?

[aha you like it the other way around! Your backdoor swings both ways, you catcher!]
"Reality is an illusion created due to a lack of alcohol"
-Airmax1227

"You were the moon all this time, and he was always there to make you shine."

"Was he the sun?"

"No honey, he was the darkness"

-Kazekirion
Buddamoose
Posts: 19,448
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/29/2013 11:36:20 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 8/29/2013 11:34:52 PM, NightofTheLivingCats wrote:
At 8/29/2013 11:31:03 PM, Buddamoose wrote:
At 8/29/2013 11:30:33 PM, NightofTheLivingCats wrote:

Make me a sammich Budda-chan

you make your own

Can you get the meat?

i don't see why not, its in the fridge, in the cheese drawer
"Reality is an illusion created due to a lack of alcohol"
-Airmax1227

"You were the moon all this time, and he was always there to make you shine."

"Was he the sun?"

"No honey, he was the darkness"

-Kazekirion
NightofTheLivingCats
Posts: 2,294
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/29/2013 11:37:41 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 8/29/2013 11:36:20 PM, Buddamoose wrote:
At 8/29/2013 11:34:52 PM, NightofTheLivingCats wrote:
At 8/29/2013 11:31:03 PM, Buddamoose wrote:
At 8/29/2013 11:30:33 PM, NightofTheLivingCats wrote:

Make me a sammich Budda-chan

you make your own

Can you get the meat?

i don't see why not, its in the fridge, in the cheese drawer

http://i.imgur.com...
proglib
Posts: 391
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/29/2013 11:49:19 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 8/29/2013 11:35:37 PM, Buddamoose wrote:
At 8/29/2013 11:34:33 PM, Ore_Ele wrote:
Queers before Steers!

Or is it the other way around?

[aha you like it the other way around! Your backdoor swings both ways, you catcher!]

Just going to post here, rather than try to provide a comeback [no pun intended, you young pervs!], to the other posts that have me nearly waking my wife up from laughing.

Enough said.

By the way, some of us older folks prefer the following expression:

* "commie hippie pinko f4g"*

http://www.urbandictionary.com...
https://www.youtube.com...

* good for DDO. the proper spelling is considered a profanity--GOSH DARN IT!
"I would remind you that extremism in the defense of liberty is no vice.* And let me remind you also that moderation in the pursuit of justice is no virtue." Barry Goldwater
*Except in a democracy it might lose you an election.

http://unitedwegovern.org...
Wallstreetatheist
Posts: 7,132
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/30/2013 12:11:32 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
Looks like I'm a homosexual queerfag now. Fml, well on the positive side there is Grindr. It's a lot easier to meet and fvck gay guys than it is to meet and fvck hot girls.
DRUG HARM: http://imgur.com...
Primal Diet. Lifting. Reading. Psychedelics. Cold-Approach Pickup. Music.
imabench
Posts: 21,206
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/30/2013 12:18:22 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
*shows up wearing only a banana hammock*
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
lewis20
Posts: 5,093
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/30/2013 12:48:55 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
So that means I can't say tha...dope!!
"If you are a racist I will attack you with the north"- Abraham Lincoln

"Do not wear clothing woven of two kinds of material" - Leviticus 19 19

"War is a racket" - Smedley Butler
lewis20
Posts: 5,093
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/30/2013 12:49:15 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 8/30/2013 12:18:22 AM, imabench wrote:
*shows up wearing only a banana hammock*

Nobody wants that
"If you are a racist I will attack you with the north"- Abraham Lincoln

"Do not wear clothing woven of two kinds of material" - Leviticus 19 19

"War is a racket" - Smedley Butler
YYW
Posts: 36,252
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/30/2013 6:17:47 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 8/29/2013 10:44:22 PM, Ore_Ele wrote:
Does this mean you have no complaint if we call you a queer all over the forum? Since you already openly called yourself (and others) that?

Queer isn't an offensive word, when used in the appropriate context.
Tsar of DDO